Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,953 comments
Hello everyone 👋🏽,
am new here and i hope i find the better place and enjoy here.

• I know about this Forum in YouTube video about Gran Turismo.
  • Am from Saudi Arabia.
  • I didn't remember the exact year. but since PlayStation 1. Need For Speed or Gran Turismo!! 🤔.
  • At the moment NO.!! 😢. because i have an old Logitech G27 doesn't work with the PS4 pro.. 😔.
  • Most of my games is racing games. but i play also Simulation games, some strategy games, city building and a little fun games.
  • I don't know yet at this moment. but am looking forward to know people here and making good friends and learn new things.

i wish you all a happy life.
Thank you Yosuf, I hope you feel comfortable and welcome here. There are plenty of threads to keep you occupied, so explore around and have fun. I'm Chris btw if you want to know who I am.

Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:Hi Jordan, how do i join the racing groups, do i give you my online id to get in there, thanks Ross

Hi everyone!

• How did you find GTPlanet? I was looking for a forum about GT, in order to combine 2 things I love lol
  • Where are you from? France!
  • When did you start playing racing games? When I was like 3yo haha, started with V-Rally 3 on PS2.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? I play with a TGT2, mounted on a Playseat Evolution rig, with TLCM Pedals, TH8 Shifter, TSS Handbrake, and an additional USB Hanbrake. I also use the PSVR2 on GT7 :)
  • What other games do you enjoy? A lot of games! I love solo story games, but also mainstream multiplayer games like CoD or GTA 5.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? Interact with a lot of people about our favourite subject.

Hello!

I found gtplanet when I was searching on how I could get telemetry data from GT7 so I can look at my throttle and brake inputs the same way you do in iRacing. I found this legendary https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt7-is-compatible-with-motion-rig.410728 thread that led me to creating my own gt7 telemetry server https://github.com/Souldiv/gt7-telemetry-server which allows you to receive the decrypted data in real time for easy consumption! I play with a fanatec gt7 steering wheel and lately I have been obsessed with sim racing. Looking forward to interacting people on everything GT.

Cheers

Back