IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments

How should we handle the number of signups?

• Bump Drivers through Qualifying

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry guys. Be me, pay for best internet so you can play online. Daughter resets router because netflix is taking too long to load. Even though I wasnt able to be competitive. All those laps turned in for practice...for nothing. :(

Great race! Hope to be in more. :cheers:

And sorry to what I believe was an RTP LMP2 car where I turned into ya. Didn't realize you covered that much ground!

Fantastic race! Huge congratulations to all the sponsors of Geology Autosport! So glad we were able to take home the win for all our sponsors. Huge thanks to all of our sponsors: Dodge, the United States Geological Survey, Axalta, Michelin, Mopar, Comp Cams, New Era, Gatorade, Dunkin Donuts, Broken Bow Records, NASA, Ruffles, Motorsport.com, Ball State University, and The Union of Concerned Scientists!

Thanks for an incredible race @damonc84, you had me nervous on more than one occasion!

Thanks to my teammate @John Crellin for all the great teamwork over the past week!

and thanks to @aceboy127 and @Ph1sh for putting on a wonderful event! I'd love to see this turn into a 24hr series :)

Last edited:
Here is my PoV, sadly it's only 360p since of net bandwidth and I am from Europe, didn't want to stress host :) race starts at 1:02

I had e feeling that I hit someone or someone hit me when I first spun, but then again, I was alone on that part of track. Maybe it was one of the invisible glitches, maybe it was just me being tired. Neverthless, it was fun race and after 22h not sleeping in order to attend it, I was happy with results. Nice racing, and fair play guys, especially GTE guys... Really looking forward for next big event.

Cheers...

Last edited:
If someone needs #12 Martini Racing Peugeot 908 HDi FAP livery, here it is.

Livery

Here are also settings for the car I used, one thing to note, shift point that I was using was around 5800rpm max, this way it can preserve fuel for 13-14 laps on La Sarthe and times that I achieved were around 3:32 (video that I posted was 3:32.4, in hands of better driver, like @MSgtGunny it would be even lower). Top speed on first straight without drafting is around 336km/h (209mph).

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP LMP2 sepc (490hp/2050lbs)

- Traction Control 0, tires RH/RH, ABS On, Brake Balance 0
- Ride high (in)
Front 2.36 / Rear 2.40
- Natural Frequency (Hz)
Front 4.10 / Rear 4.20
- Anti Roll Bars
Front 4 / Rear 5
- Damping Ratio (Compression)
Front 54 / Rear 58
- Damping Ratio (Rebound)
Front 85 / Rear 84
- Negative Camber Angle
Front 1.0 / Rear 0.8
- Toe Angle
Front In 0.05 / Rear In 0.35
- Downforce
Front 875 / Rear 1380
- Diff
5 / 8 / 40
- Transmission
Set to 360km/h (224mph)
1st - 2.585 / 128km/h (80mph)
2nd - 1.830 / 180km/h (112mph)
3rd - 1.385 / 239km/h (149mph)
4th - 1.120 / 295km/h (183mph)
5th - 0.959 / 345km/h (214mph)
6th - 0.848 / 420km/h (261mph)
FGR - 2.650

Cheers and have fun...

Edit: ...if I manage to get my hands on all liveries that were used in event, pics will come.

So I wanted to make a highlight video and show what happened to me when the LMP2 driver pushed me off. However, everytime I skip through the replay, the game crashes.:banghead::banghead:

So I wanted to make a highlight video and show what happened to me when the LMP2 driver pushed me off. However, everytime I skip through the replay, the game crashes.:banghead::banghead:

...I wanted to upload replay (some 350MB) but can't, doesn't give me at all. What time of the race did that exactly happen, maybe I can look it up through and see if there is anything?

...I wanted to upload replay (some 350MB) but can't, doesn't give me at all. What time of the race did that exactly happen, maybe I can look it up through and see if there is anything?

I just wanted to show it because it was funny. I'm not trying to get them in trouble, they couldn't see half the lobby.

I also wanted to make a highlight video, but the game keeps crashing. I'm letting the replay run for a while hoping it will all load and then I can skip through without issue. Hopefully...

@TheGeologist Yes, was fun. Towards the end when I was close to ya was trying to force you into a mistake, you held your own good.

I made to many mistakes to keep the gap close, but 2nd isn't to bad, think I was running fast enough to get Fast Lap, not sure. Thanks to @Freddude for setting the car up, the grip on corner exits was phenominal and thanks to @Miguelinho and SSE for the awesome livery, probably one of the more standout liveries in the race.

Either way good race by all in Lobby 2. Props to @aceboy127 for putting the race together.

Latest Posts

Back