IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments

How should we handle the number of signups?

• Bump Drivers through Qualifying

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2018 IRS Le Mans Banner.jpg

@aceboy127 & @Ph1sh if you guys have time today, would like to go for second qually time, but if possible latest at 5pm your time, since it is already midnight by mine :)

And are you guys planing to make race as laps or endurance? Endurance can be set to either 2 or 3h sadly...

Cheers and thanks...

Last edited:
I might not make it Friday night due to work kicking my tail. I haven't practiced much because of it. I will try my best to make it but I feel I will be dead last because of lack of practice. only good thing about all this work is overtime.

@aceboy127 & @Ph1sh if you guys have time today, would like to go for second qually time, but if possible latest at 5pm your time, since it is already midnight by mine :)

And are you guys planing to make race as laps or endurance? Endurance can be set to either 2 or 3h sadly...

Cheers and thanks...
I probably won't be able to host tonight. As for the race settings, it will be set to 40 Laps.

Cheers and thanks...
ill be able to host tonight for qualy session if needed. As well practice tonight.

edit: the room will be open in about 30 minutes from now, which would be 4:00pm Central time

room open

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder to all drivers, I'm guessing a lot of qualifying will happen tomorrow as I expect, I believe @aceboy127 would appreciate if most qualification can be finished tomorrow night in order to separate the GTE Grid for Pro and AM on Friday morning as well so everyone is aware where they may start in their class. There is no deadline for qualifying, so its understandable if you aren't able to make a run at it tomorrow. 👍

Ill be available at 3pm central time after work for qualification throughout the night running laps, I believe @aceboy127 will be available as well :cheers:

Just figure I would give a heads up to all drivers as we prepare for this awesome race :) Remember You get 2 x 20 minute qualification sessions.

Cant wait to qualify tomorrow for the big race on Friday :cheers:

Continuing internet issues are gonna prevent me from qualifying, but I still have every intention of racing. Even if that means I have to bring my PS4 and wheel over to my cousins place to use his internet.

I could actually join this race if there is still room? I'd like to join the lmp1 if possible. EDIT: signed up.

I already had a 2 hour practice race with the Ring Rats.

Didn't register earlier because of the timezone, but my day rythem is a bit upside down and won't be fixed anytime soon - so it fits with this race.

Last edited:
Signed up for an LMP1 spot since those appeared to be lacking compared to the rest. Can’t wait for the race!
I could actually join this race if there is still room? I'd like to join the lmp1 if possible. EDIT: signed up.

I already had a 2 hour practice race with the Ring Rats.

Didn't register earlier because of the timezone, but my day rythem is a bit upside down and won't be fixed anytime soon - so it fits with this race.
I received both registrations, but you both chose the same number. Since @GTRacer22 registered first he is entitled to the number unless he wants to switch.

I will be on later this evening, probably around 9pm eastern. I am determined to get qualifying nearly done tonight. We will open 2 lobbies if we have to. I don't know for sure when @Ph1sh will be available, but I know he is planning on making a run this evening also. Please, everyone that can get it done today, so tomorrow can go smoothly. 👍

I will be on later this evening, probably around 9pm eastern. I am determined to get qualifying nearly done tonight. We will open 2 lobbies if we have to. I don't know for sure when @Ph1sh will be available, but I know he is planning on making a run this evening also. Please, everyone that can get it done today, so tomorrow can go smoothly. 👍

Ill be on at 9pm for a quali session (with the appropriate BOP this time :ouch:). Will you run sessions back to back, so that i can just get both attempts out of the way at the same time?

I'd like to make a run, but it is too late for me then...
If, some have to do tomorrow it's fine, just hoping to get as much done before that as possible.
Ill be on at 9pm for a quali session (with the appropriate BOP this time :ouch:). Will you run sessions back to back, so that i can just get both attempts out of the way at the same time?
I'll plan on run sessions not necessarily back to back, but with a short break in between them.
I’ll be keeping it.
Ok, @monoha you will have to change numbers then.

The IRS 2.4 Qualy Session Room is open! Itll be currently open track for practice but if you wish to qualify, please let me know and we will get your times in :cheers:

Friends Only Room, Send me a FR if you need to get in 👍

Back