IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments

How should we handle the number of signups?

• Bump Drivers through Qualifying

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...just a simple question, what are average times per class? Just for comparison :)

I saw people doing ~3:20-3:25 in LMP1 and around ~4:05 for GTE, what about LMP2, is it any good if hitting 3:35s, and are those times fast or slow?

Last edited:
@aceboy127 I wish to change class to LMP2 with DART ( Disabled,Antiques, Racing Team) with WRS ( is that okay) as an associate sponsor. Do I just reregister?
No need to reregister unless you want to. You will have to fill out a Team Registration Form though.

Anyone up for some practice and a quick race? I'm a little worries since I don't think I've ever run a race with any of you.
I can't get on tonight but either tomorrow or the day after I should be able too.

I'm opening another friends lobby this morning. If you'd like to join, the psn is Pie4July. I also have an open chat party.

I'll be on for a while bc my laptimes are trash lol

Hey guys, quick announcement. Me and @Ph1sh will be hosting qualifying lobbies throughout the week this week. We will post when they are open. Everyone is allowed 2 attempts for qualifying. Qualifying attempts must be run with Ph1sh or myself in the lobby.

Hey guys, quick announcement. Me and @Ph1sh will be hosting qualifying lobbies throughout the week this week. We will post when they are open. Everyone is allowed 2 attempts for qualifying. Qualifying attempts must be run with Ph1sh or myself in the lobby.

Do we have days and times set so we know in advance?

Just let us know when it works for you guys and we will see if it's possible to open up a room for qualy. I have the morning shift this week for work so anytime from 3pm central to little past midnight I'll likely be free throughout the week. :cheers:

...that is about 22h CET, OK we will see us then, probably after Wednesday if it is alright... need a bit more practice :)

Just let us know when it works for you guys and we will see if it's possible to open up a room for qualy. I have the morning shift this week for work so anytime from 3pm central to little past midnight I'll likely be free throughout the week. :cheers:

I'm a grad student so I go in to campus every week day to work on my thesis. I'm very flexible for times, but would like to know in advance to plan.

I personally would like to qualify the day before the race.

I'm a grad student so I go in to campus every week day to work on my thesis. I'm very flexible for times, but would like to know in advance to plan.

I personally would like to qualify the day before the race.
There a time you would like to qualify this Friday? I can certainly pencil it in my schedule if it works out.

I might open up a room tonight for general practice and qualify if anyone would like too. Feel free to join the practice session tonight

I might open up a room tonight for general practice and qualify if anyone would like too. Feel free to join the practice session tonight
If this happens I will do my best to join in. :)

Room up For IRS Official 2.4 Practice!

Room ID #0474-5852-2776-3603-6676

Last edited:
Back