IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments

How should we handle the number of signups?

• Bump Drivers through Qualifying

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is sad to see that we are limited to 16 players a lobby, and there is multiclass event with 30 cars in singleplayer, now considering AI takes some power from PS4 to drive, when people are driving it, this should be even less demanding for PS4.
On other hand, after so many years of MP developement from PD, they still didn't implement some of the core functions. How hard is it to make car list with max power, min weight per car, so one that creates lobby can choose what cars can be used. On that, since multiclass racing is in SP, is it hard to add multiclass in MP with per class ranking etc. There are so many many more things that are at reach of devs yet they don't care, as it seems. And we got stupid X Group and BoP that never works as intended...

Last edited:
WEC_School_Cartoon_3ddd_Full copie.jpg

If 2 lobbies going to be held, final placement is going to be set by time/laps done?
I would imagine it would be run as 2 separate races. If a caution period happened in one lobby and not the other, then it would most likely be the lobby without it that would run more laps. Unless you could coordinate the caution to come out at the same time between the lobbies, but that wouldn't make sense for the lobby without the crash.

In my opinion if we run two race lobbies, they should be scored as two separate races.

I would imagine it would be run as 2 separate races. If a caution period happened in one lobby and not the other, then it would most likely be the lobby without it that would run more laps. Unless you could coordinate the caution to come out at the same time between the lobbies, but that wouldn't make sense for the lobby without the crash.

In my opinion if we run two race lobbies, they should be scored as two separate races.
That would mean making GTE into Pro and Am would make sense, since if you split up the lobbies into LMP1/GTE Pro and LMP2/GTE Am, you would genuinely have 4 different races which won't be affected by, say, one lobby having a caution and shortening the distance covered.

GTE Pro and GTE Am is only GTE, so it would make sence to have LMP in one lobby, and GTE in another...

That would mean making GTE into Pro and Am would make sense, since if you split up the lobbies into LMP1/GTE Pro and LMP2/GTE Am, you would genuinely have 4 different races which won't be affected by, say, one lobby having a caution and shortening the distance covered.

This is correct. GTE Pro and GTE am drivers are not really racing each other for finishing position. In the WEC, when an am driver finishes ahead (on track) of a Pro driver they are still only scored against their rivals in am class. Besides, prototypes and GTs in both rooms is real multi-class fun.

Can someone drive car on track limits for showcase of "drivable" area?

Down the Hunaudieres there are 4 lanes, only two are between lines so to say, two are dirty, and the essess are a bit off with those kerbs, not following exterior lines. Then on Mulsanne and Arnage, kerbs are even more off of those exterior lines. And at tne end on Ford Chicanes, how much is it allowed to get on kerb (penalty system is so bad here), same on for Dunlop Chicane at start and Tertre rouge.

Should this be considered as example?

Thanks...

Last edited:
Practice tonight. It will be friends only so send your Friend Requests to me. Starts at 8:30pm EST, 30 minute race to start at 9:30pm.

Come on guys, I need friends.:lol:

Don't get me wrong, I work tomorrow and by that time it'll be 3am in the morning for me. For race, I have no problem it is friday night, but tonight man I can't :)

Alright guys the Final BoP is now posted. I have also amended qualifying as it appears we will be running LMP1 and GTE Pro in one lobby, then LMP2 and GTE Am in the other lobby. Qualifying will be run in multiple sessions during the week in order to not have to worry about it on race day. I will try to host as many sessions as I can to make sure everyone gets at least 1 attempt. All drivers are allowed 2 attempts.

I'll have room opened next two hours, add me to friend list since it is impossible to held practice not to be bombed by randoms...

Last edited:
Am I to understand that only the BMW team car can be used and not the Walkenhorst car?
I believe so guessing that the specs may be slightly different in the Walkenhorst car, if it's in torque or weight ect. But this is probably better for @aceboy127 to answer 👍

Am I to understand that only the BMW team car can be used and not the Walkenhorst car?
I believe so guessing that the specs may be slightly different in the Walkenhorst car, if it's in torque or weight ect. But this is probably better for @aceboy127 to answer 👍
Yeah that's the plan. We planned BoP around the M Power liveried BMW.

Back