IRS 2018 2.4 Hours of Le Mans|June 15th 8:30pm Eastern|Congratulations to the winners

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 323 comments

How should we handle the number of signups?

• Bump Drivers through Qualifying

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Run 2 lobbies

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have the lobby splits been determined yet? Just wondering if LMP1 and LMP2 will be separated or not. Thanks.
The plan is to have LMP1 and GTE Pro in 1 room and LMP2 and GTE AM in another room. Splits will be determined once the qualy session closes for the race tomorrow.

Still got a room up for qualy sessions, practice, etc. :cheers:

The WRS did a 2.4 on the N24 Circuit with Porsche G1/G2/G3.It went very well and is quite doable. It was serious fun with numerous rooms of competitors of all skill ranges.

Edit: the G1 cars were a bit much IMHO but the P2 cars might work. We had a three hour with G2/3 ( and three two hour prelim events) in our Ring Rats Room on the Nordschlife and it was VERY much better as the G2 cars were very easy to drive due to a surplus of down force and the overtake differential was MUCH more manageable for the G 3 drivers on the Green Hell where they are not racing on a boulevard .

Last edited:
Starscream Enterprises is ready to take on the competition in both LMP1 and GTE!
FB_IMG_1529075872316.jpg

Thanks everyone who qualified last night. Helps the man who runs this show @aceboy127 :cheers:

There will be a last shot Qualifier room open at 1pm central time till 3:30pm central time. There's 2 drivers coming in at 3pm central time to qualify as I know of, but just in case any others may need it. 👍

Can't wait for the race! Shall be a lot of fun just turning laps at La Sarthe with you guys! :cheers:

Make sure if you haven't joined the IRS Discord chat that you do that before tonight's race. Link on the very 1st post in a spoiler. That's where most in race, important information will be discussed pre race. :cheers:

LMP2 is gonna be down a car, I can't make it. Started a new job full time in maintenance at a plant and have a convention this weekend I'm heading off too. Sorry boys, look forward to the results.

Common guys, post your final livery links here so I can make a pic for this great event...
Well, the reason why I haven't posted pics of RTP Race Team's cars yet is because I was planning to post a group shot of the 3 cars together and that was going to be in a few hours when the guys got home from work.

But, if you insist..

RTP Race Team is honored and proud to be part of the IRS LeMans Race!

TheCyclingJukoda #15
4836874802558927361_23.jpg

Potvinsuks #91
6998620209749689868_0.jpg

Happy race day all! Geology Autosport drivers @TheGeologist and @John Crellin are ready to take on our first race with the International Racing Series in the 2.4 hours of Le Mans.

@TheGeologist will be racing under the PSN "pie4july", and will be competing in the #147 Dodge Viper Power/United States Geological Survey Dodge Viper GT3-R powered by Geology Autosport.

@John Crellin will be racing under the PSN "FluffaRaptor", and will be competing in the #146 Dodge Viper Power/United States Geological Survey Dodge Viper GT3-R powered by Geology Autosport.

Back