IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?

• Total voters
Some race photos from last night. :)
88D4C8DD-33CE-4BC8-95A1-1DBD6B42AFA8.png
FBA4EFF5-08E2-4C47-8E63-2653D1DDFC26.png
F13C1D53-6B6B-45C5-82A5-8949DD00C975.png
EAD574F1-3EC0-40F7-917A-A418D332F0A4.png
6AE3FCD1-3D27-4796-B725-B6CD489C53F8.png
C529B943-1D31-404C-AD52-ECAD03C283CC.png

ECA5F537-B152-46B9-B0D3-826C58E679D2.png

Edit: This was the battle between @DesertPenguin and myself, it took us 10 full laps for to finally settle it, what a fun race! :cheers:

Last edited:
I don’t know why you guys were getting mad at Allan last night, that accident wasn’t his fault at all. @TetsuKobura had all the room in the world to go around him to the left, but instead he drove right into the back of him without even lifting. Where was Allan supposed to go here?

If anything, it’s Allan who should be upset for getting punted off and then on top of that he gets harassed for it. That’s not right at all, you pro drivers have more than enough speed and skill to get around a slower driver cleanly and without incident. I got bump passed by one of you at Monza and it drove me right off the road too. Just because it’s lapped traffic doesn’t mean you can just barge your way through without care for the driver your passing.

Pigems, he raced me for position at Turn 1 when I was trying to race you. We're not Pro drivers. It's on the lapped driver to drive a proper line so the other drivers can safely know how and when to get around.

Pigems, he raced me for position at Turn 1 when I was trying to race you. We're not Pro drivers. It's on the lapped driver to drive a proper line so the other drivers can safely know how and when to get around.

Allan hugged the inside the whole way around T1 there and then the other guy either intentionally punted him or attempted to pinch him off the track, it was one or the other. There was absolutely no attempt made to go around Allan in that clip, Zero. He had all the room in the world on the left to make a clean pass.

I'm not going to argue this back and forth. It's been a recurring issue in previous series and we had to finally make a decision about it here because it affects reserve drivers and their ability to have a spot in a proper race.

Last edited:
I have you as auto-confirmed each week as the first reserve so if a single person can't show up you are instantly subbed in.

I said my PS4 is broken still waiting for return... I'll sound my self when I'll be able to race...
What are the details? Is it literally in the mail and you're tracking it? What's the estimated delivery date?

@Rob Pardun can you race this week? We need more Am drivers!

Series Update

Pro Division must run with yellow headlights and Am Division must run with white headlights. This will help distinguish who is behind you. Drivers seeking to overtake lap traffic are encouraged to flash their headlights to signal their presence and when they will go for the overtake. This should help create safer driving for everyone.

Also, we are racing at 05:30 track time, just like the real world Bathurst 12 Hour Race. Should be a fun one on the mountain!

Last edited:
What are the details? Is it literally in the mail and you're tracking it? What's the estimated delivery date?

@Rob Pardun can you race this week? We need more Am drivers!
No not for the next 2 weeks heading out on vacation on the 17th i will be at Bristol for the race be back sometime after the 20th

Back