IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?

• Total voters
Three years of owning this Logitech G29 and this is the first issue I've had. I'm happy with that, but dreading what might happen if it's not a simple cleaning fix. I'll take a look on my next available day off.

Three years of owning this Logitech G29 and this is the first issue I've had. I'm happy with that, but dreading what might happen if it's not a simple cleaning fix. I'll take a look on my next available day off.

Sounds like it may be time for a T300 GT Edition. :D

I'm going to be looking for an upgrade around Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Logitech is nice but it's just not enough force feedback torque. When I thrash it around I really feel like I'm abusing it, but the T300 is made to handle a bit more force so I'll be worrying less.

I'm going to be looking for an upgrade around Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Logitech is nice but it's just not enough force feedback torque. When I thrash it around I really feel like I'm abusing it, but the T300 is made to handle a bit more force so I'll be worrying less.

That’s when I got mine last year, I got the T300 GT Edition for a fair amount less than a regular T300 or a G29 was going for at the time. Does the US have BestBuy? That’s where I got the good deal at, it was just under $400 CDN at the time. I run super low torque though, I think I have it set to 2. I like that it’s smoother feedback than my old DFGT where you would feel the gears/teeth engaging as the wheel went around. :)

I can still feel the gears engaging on the G29. It's a shame really. It didn't seem this loud or noticeable when I first got it but at the time my DFGT had just broken and I needed something immediately. We've all done the research at this point. Logitech is better overall with customer service but Thrustmaster has a better quality product just talking about the inner workings. Just hope it doesn't break, or be rich enough to not care!

You guys aren't gonna believe this. Out of curiosity I tried the pedals in PCars2 and Assetto Corsa. I was getting 100% recognition in both games. Went back to GT Sport and it's working fine. So looks like I'm hosting and racing tonight. Let's hope that doesn't change mid-race...

You guys aren't gonna believe this. Out of curiosity I tried the pedals in PCars2 and Assetto Corsa. I was getting 100% recognition in both games. Went back to GT Sport and it's working fine. So looks like I'm hosting and racing tonight. Let's hope that doesn't change mid-race...
My pedals spike up and down pretty bad and sometimes the brake sticks up to 10% on corner exit :scared:, but if I go to PC2 they work perfectly fine lol

Well another battle is in the books and boy was it a tough one on The Mountain. Of course there were some bumps and bruises but it wasn't that bad. Enjoy the two weeks off and see you in Brazil!!

1447525595023-001.jpg

I know Pigems is no longer racing with us, but why did you remove him from the points standings? That is very confusing to see some missing positions.

Latest Posts

Back