IRS | Blancpain GT Challenge - Season 1 Complete | Season 2 Jan. 2020 | Currently: Exhibition Races!

For the future, only real world tracks or open it up to fictional tracks?

• Total voters
Hey guys if you still need amateur drivers I'd like to join. I did some league racing back on GT5, but I just got a wheel so I'd like to get back into it.

Team Name: N/A
PSN ID: Colonel_BMW
Car Choice: Nissan GT-R GT3
Car Number: #19
Primary Sponsor: Nismo

Hey guys if you still need amateur drivers I'd like to join. I did some league racing back on GT5, but I just got a wheel so I'd like to get back into it.

Team Name: N/A
PSN ID: Colonel_BMW
Car Choice: Nissan GT-R GT3
Car Number: #19
Primary Sponsor: Nismo
Welcome! I'll have you added to the reserve list under Amateur and if no one else confirms/shows up you have a spot this week

This is in case anyone else didn't get the original tag notice. We're coming up on a full room so I'd like to be sure of who's in before we open the lobby so the reserves know if they are in or not. Thanks again.

Race Day Confirmation

Pro Division (7/9)

@FireEmblem10 - Yes
@Antares26 - Yes
@TNR_KING_FILO - Yes
@DaGiBUS - Yes
@TetsuKobura - Yes
@Herimopp89 - Yes
@LANAtron - Yes
@Kross24 - No
@damonc84 -

Am Division (4/6)

@aceboy127 - Yes
@DesertPenguin - Yes
@CAB114 - Yes
@WanganGhost - Yes
@Rob Pardun - No
@rex1825 - No

Reserve Drivers:

Pro Division (2/4)
@TNR_5zigen - Yes
@Jeeves_ACBC -
@Dylan -
@jakedanharry - Yes

Am Division (2/3)
@LuisT _99 - Yes
@bnop9001 -
@Colonel_BMW - Yes

TBD (1/2)

@p1n0yi30y -
@KermitSenpai - Yes

Total Confirmed Attending: 16 Drivers

Last edited:
Thanks, I probably got the alert when working and didn't have a chance to update it right away, therefore forgetting about it :lol:

We now have 16 drivers for tomorrow night. If any of the main drivers are planning on racing I need confirmation before qualifying begins. I'd hate to have to ask the reserves to leave at the last minute because you show up unannounced.

Last edited:
Oh stop giving me crap, it's no big deal. Set a lap and divide it into 5,400. Round down and that's your race laps. Time is usually default so there's that. Good luck tonight.

Oh stop giving me crap, it's no big deal. Set a lap and divide it into 5,400. Round down and that's your race laps. Time is usually default so there's that. Good luck tonight.

Not giving crap I was just curious as to what time the race would be. Something like this shoulda been set forth ahead of time for people to get used to shadows and stuff that is why I ask...not trying to be a dick just like getting used to the lighting and shadows of the track

No one's being a dick, just Antares always asking about it last minute. At this point I'm not gonna take extra time to try out different settings. If I haven't announced it by now it's default time of day.

Last edited:
Correct. 8:30 EST.

At the moment I am unsure if I will be your host tonight, as I'm out and don't know if I'll be home and ready to boot up at 8:30. I have sent @aceboy127 a message on Discord about hosting tonight and we should be fine. @KermitSenpai and @Colonel_BMW, please send a PSN friend request to Aceboy127 for tonight's races. If anything I'll join the lobby during qualifying and we'll go from there.

Correct. 8:30 EST.

At the moment I am unsure if I will be your host tonight, as I'm out and don't know if I'll be home and ready to boot up at 8:30. I have sent @aceboy127 a message on Discord about hosting tonight and we should be fine. @KermitSenpai and @Colonel_BMW, please send a PSN friend request to Aceboy127 for tonight's races. If anything I'll join the lobby during qualifying and we'll go from there.
Aight chief

Back