IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Yea, 5 minutes is probably the most we can squeeze. It only affects the Am lobby though, so Pro can start on time no problem.

Watching 12 hours of Bathurst. I was thinking about today, but, I’ve got some weird feeling that’s holding me back from racing here in more events to be honest.

SDM_Viper

As stated in the lobby, I am dropping out of this series (and probably all future non one-make Gr.3 events), my mind won’t be changed this time.

Damn, thought my NSX would be top 3 material but I couldn't get a grip after more than 20 laps worth of tire wear. 2-stop wasn't ideal but after spinning on the green in the first curb of the Corkscrew I pretty much decided there was no way I was getting those tires to the halfway point.

Last edited:
You missing that race was the best thing you could have done :lol: The championship is that much closer now!
tenor.gif

@BGCaligula and I are proud to have formed Impel Motorsport for the remainder of the season! The Aston has received a new paint scheme and the two cars are ready to challenge for good results in the PRO class.

@DesertPenguin Please add us to the team standing sheet when you next get a chance.

Attachments

• 20200201154252.jpg
    20200201154252.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200201154306.jpg
    20200201154306.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 17
@GTSportRaces You need to post in the thread that you're signing up. The only reason I know about you is because aceboy mentioned this morning when you sent him livery pictures. Please take care of all major discussions in the GTP thread, not on Discord. Thank you.

I see KGM & TPM are tied in points going into this week. Does anyone have plans to host a practice session lobby between now and Friday? I'd like to get dialed in and make a good contribution to my team.

Back