IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Race Day Confirmation

Pro Division (14/16)
@TNR_5zigen - Yes
@Antares26 - Yes
@Neutty - Yes
@Timlour - Yes
@DaGiBUS - Yes
@Herimopp89 - Yes
@TNR_KING_FILO - Yes
@FireEmblem10 - Yes
@TetsuKobura - Yes
@LANAtron - Yes
@Dylan - Yes
@Kross24 - Yes
@llNovall - No
@The Gran Finale - Yes
@BGCaligula - Yes
@Jomas - No

Am Division (10/14)
@bigbeefytaco - Yes
@Jw_wk1010 - Yes
@LuisT _99 - Yes
@WanganGhost - Yes
@Granadier - Yes
@rap -
@GTP_Guido - No
@racefan88 - Yes
@DesertPenguin - Yes
@AngryEater - Yes
@Clean Racer - No
@Drummer79 - Maybe
@bloodyboyblue - Maybe
@aceboy127 - Yes
@damonc84 - Yes

Last edited:
Not going to make it. Got a few projects this weekend. Was lucky to keep Friday open.

Hello! Sorry for missing out the latest round. Just looked over on the situation and where it is likely to join and where it is not and right now:

- February 1st: I won't be here, away from home
- February 8th: It is likely I can join as I'm changing my sleeping schedule for the week after (sleeping mega early and waking up during the night)
- February 15th: Not here, I'll be at Sydney for the first World Tour of 2020 (I can finally talk about this!)
- February 22nd: Likely to be here, depends of one thing
- February 29th: 99% sure as it stands

:D

Hello! Sorry for missing out the latest round. Just looked over on the situation and where it is likely to join and where it is not and right now:

- February 1st: I won't be here, away from home
- February 8th: It is likely I can join as I'm changing my sleeping schedule for the week after (sleeping mega early and waking up during the night)
- February 15th: Not here, I'll be at Sydney for the first World Tour of 2020 (I can finally talk about this!)
- February 22nd: Likely to be here, depends of one thing
- February 29th: 99% sure as it stands

:D
Congrats on the Sydney invite and good luck!!

Attendance assured.
How do I go about obtaining first amendment rights on the Blancpain discord thread?

Last edited:
Back