IRS Blancpain Intercontinental GT Challenge: Season 2 | Saturdays 8:30p EST | 2.4H Finale at Spa!!

Race Day Confirmation
Pro Division (12/16)
@TNR_5zigen - ๐Ÿ‘Ž
@Antares26 - ๐Ÿ‘
@Neutty - ๐Ÿ‘
@Timlour - ๐Ÿ‘
@DaGiBUS - ๐Ÿ‘
@Herimopp89 - :boggled:
@TNR_KING_FILO - ๐Ÿ‘
@FireEmblem10 - ๐Ÿ‘
@TetsuKobura - ๐Ÿ‘
@LANAtron - ๐Ÿ‘
@Dylan - ๐Ÿ‘
@Kross24 - ๐Ÿ‘
@llNovall -
@The Gran Finale - ๐Ÿ‘
@BGCaligula - ๐Ÿ‘
@Jomas -

Am Division (7/13)
@bigbeefytaco -
@Jw_wk1010 -
@LuisT _99 - ๐Ÿ‘
@WanganGhost - ๐Ÿ‘
@Granadier - ๐Ÿ‘
@rap -
@racefan88 - ๐Ÿ‘
@DesertPenguin - ๐Ÿ‘
@AngryEater - ๐Ÿ‘
@Clean Racer -
@aceboy127 - ๐Ÿ‘
@damonc84 - ๐Ÿ‘Ž
@GTSportRaces - ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Race Day Confirmation
Pro Division (5/16)
@TNR_5zigen -
@Antares26 - ๐Ÿ‘
@Neutty -
@Timlour -
@DaGiBUS -
@TNR_KING_FILO -
@FireEmblem10 -
@TetsuKobura - ๐Ÿ‘
@LANAtron -
@Dylan - ๐Ÿ‘
@Kross24 -
@llNovall -
@The Gran Finale - ๐Ÿ‘
@BGCaligula - ๐Ÿ‘
@Jomas -

Am Division (5/15)
@bigbeefytaco -
@Jw_wk1010 -
@LuisT _99 -
@WanganGhost -
@Granadier - ๐Ÿ‘
@rap -
@GTP_Guido -
@racefan88 - ๐Ÿ‘
@DesertPenguin - ๐Ÿ‘
@AngryEater -
@Clean Racer -
@Drummer79 -
@aceboy127 - ๐Ÿ‘
@damonc84 -
@GTSportRaces - ๐Ÿ‘

Out this weekend, will be back for Spa

@Herimopp89

Points are updated for both Pro and Am Divisions as well as the Team Championship. Speaking of teams, I have an announcement to make.

I am proud to announce that @Granadier will be joining KG Motorsports for the remainder of the season. It was clear that things were heating up and we needed another bullet in the barrel. We may not have the same car, but both our manufacturers are German so we chose a common real life sponsor in Vodafone and a new livery to go with it. When asked for a quote, he had this say: "Just happy to be part of the team". We look forward to a tight battle ahead in the second half of the season.

20200205133608.jpg

Last edited:
I will be taking this race and next week off because I will be practicing for Sydney this weekend and Iโ€™ll be in Sydney the next one.
Also, that's 54 potential points (fastest laps and pole positions) you're losing to your competitors. For example, if Noir gets two wins he will jump ahead of you by 35 points. 39 if he gets both pole positions and fastest laps.

I expect this to help tighten up the field going into the final two races. I'm really interested to see how the points look after Round 6

Also, that's 54 potential points (fastest laps and pole positions) you're losing to your competitors. For example, if Noir gets two wins he will jump ahead of you by 35 points. 39 if he gets both pole positions and fastest laps.

I expect this to help tighten up the field going into the final two races. I'm really interested to see how the points look after Round 6
He'll be fine :lol:

Race Day Confirmation
Pro Division (9/16)
@TNR_5zigen -
@Antares26 - ๐Ÿ‘
@Neutty - ๐Ÿ‘
@Timlour -
@DaGiBUS -
@TNR_KING_FILO -
@FireEmblem10 - ๐Ÿ‘
@TetsuKobura - ๐Ÿ‘
@LANAtron - ๐Ÿ‘
@Dylan - ๐Ÿ‘
@Kross24 - ๐Ÿ‘
@llNovall -
@The Gran Finale - ๐Ÿ‘
@BGCaligula - ๐Ÿ‘
@Jomas -

Am Division (5/15)
@bigbeefytaco -
@Jw_wk1010 -
@LuisT _99 -
@WanganGhost -
@Granadier - ๐Ÿ‘
@rap -
@GTP_Guido -
@racefan88 - ๐Ÿ‘
@DesertPenguin - ๐Ÿ‘
@AngryEater -
@Clean Racer -
@Drummer79 -
@aceboy127 - ๐Ÿ‘
@damonc84 - ๐Ÿ‘Ž
@GTSportRaces - ๐Ÿ‘
ill be there

That's false with the addition of the drop score

Back