Is there a shortage of F1 2010?F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter bigpmc
  • 15 comments
bigpmc
I had my birthday in early January, and my girlfriend wanted to buy me F1 2010. We looked at shops in the town-couldn't find it except pre-owned and that was £40 and there was only 1 or 2 of them, so I looked online instead. I found it on shopto.com for £25 new-and it has been on order from there since then, with no word on when there will be more stock coming in. They did take my order (but not my money), so I presume they do intend to get it in at some point. So, I was thinking, is there a shortage of the game or something, or is it just that its the off season and stock will probably come in when the new season starts next month? Oh I live in the UK by the way

Try game and gamestation too. I got the game a few days before release, but I can't say I've been into a games store and not spotted a copy.

Why not just buy the game online? amazon will have it ;)

I have-from shopto.com, but its out of stock and has been since January. Maybe its just Middlesbrough then since I haven't seen it in any of the big shops. Tried HMV, Asda, Game, Gamestation, Grainger Games and Zavvi online. Never mind-I'll just have to wait. At least I still have GT5 to keep me occupied.

I have-from shopto.com, but its out of stock and has been since January. Maybe its just Middlesbrough then since I haven't seen it in any of the big shops. Tried HMV, Asda, Game, Gamestation, Grainger Games and Zavvi online. Never mind-I'll just have to wait. At least I still have GT5 to keep me occupied.

I had the same problem when I was trying to buy Toy story last month :(

as for F1....here amazon have it.....http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003IHVN2G/?tag=gtplanetuk-20

My situation was opposite of yours. I was trying to find a used copy of the game but wasn't able to and stores had tons of copies in stock. And of course when I finally do buy a brand new copy, I come across a used copy 2 days later.

....random off topic but how come prices of video games in the UK are so high? 40GBP is ~$65 USD and I find it hard to pay $60 usd for a game new...

Everythings expensive here these days 👎

Game have F1 2010 for instant download here, though obviously thats the PC version. I got my copy from there and it runs a treat :)

....random off topic but how come prices of video games in the UK are so high? 40GBP is ~$65 USD and I find it hard to pay $60 usd for a game new...

We pay 60-70 bucks USD here too, but I have no idea why video games are so expensive... I can buy a movie or CD for 10-20 bucks and it typically lasts longer than a video game...

Hmm I had the same problem at Christmas when I tried to get it... I got it since but it was a pain in the ass waiting BUT I have hardly played GT5 since

I was the opposite - got GT5 the day it came out and didn't really hear much about F1 2010 until recently

Now I rarely play GT5 :)

fissionproject
I was the opposite - got GT5 the day it came out and didn't really hear much about F1 2010 until recently

Now I rarely play GT5 :)

I was meant to get them at the same time but got GT5 first and now play F1 2010 whenever I happen to play my PS3.

For some reason I hardly play it
anymore...

40 is the normal RRP, back in the Megadrive/SNES days, they were once as high 60 quid.
You can usually find most new games for £30~35 at supermarkets and online shops as they always under-cut the main video game shops, which is partly why GAME and Gamestation rely quite a bit on trade-ins. Also remember that all our prices include VAT.

Latest Posts

Back