Islam - What's your view on it?

• Thread starter SalmanBH
  • 5,688 comments
Another day, another terrorist attack. Welp. *frown*

It seems the only way to be safe from terrorism done in the name of Islam is to:
1. Not be white
2. Not live in the West
3. Not be in the vicinity of white people

Think about what you're saying; no "brown" people are ever killed in Pakistan or Afghanistan by Islamic extremists, are they?

Do not post utter rubbish like that ever again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...res-13-people-driving-crowds-French-city.html

Convert mows down pedestrians while uttering the infamous Allahu Akbar. Nothing to do with the religion of peace, of course. #illridewithyou :rolleyes:

Daily Mail, about as reliable as western intelligence on Iraqi WMDs.

It seems the only way to be safe from terrorism done in the name of Islam is to:
1. Not be white
2. Not live in the West

Explain ISIS then murdering Iraqis and Syrians?

Story says he's a psychiatric patient. You're far too quick to blame.
Don't bother anymore. They think they're the last people thinking rationally in a sea of deluded liberals. Very W&N esque.

1. Not be white
2. Not live in the West
This is perhaps the most ignorant garbage you've ever posted. All those poor white western children mowed down in Pakistan by the Taliban :rolleyes:

Last edited:

1. Not be white
2. Not live in the West

The only place safe is the South Pole. That is, until the penguins convert to radical Islam as well.

The only place safe is the South Pole. That is, until the penguins convert to radical Islam as well.
It will not be long, they already have Hello Kitty.

GoodbyeKitty.jpg

Think about what you're saying; no "brown" people are ever killed in Pakistan or Afghanistan by Islamic extremists, are they?

Do not post utter rubbish like that ever again.
Did I say "no brown people are ever killed in the name of Islam"? For a higher likelihood of falling victim to terrorism in the name of Islam, replace 'white people' with 'Muslims' and 'the West' with 'Muslim countries'. How many terrorist attacks has there been on the West already? These guys sure are interested in killing Westerners. It seems to me that the best place to be safe from these guys is East Asia or South America.

ok
Daily Mail, about as reliable as western intelligence on Iraqi WMDs.
So, what does that make the incident?

What about the North Pole? It isn't safe anymore?!

Did I say "no brown people are ever killed in the name of Islam"? For a higher likelihood of falling victim to terrorism in the name of Islam, replace 'white people' with 'Muslims' and 'the West' with 'Muslim countries'. How many terrorist attacks has there been on the West already? These guys sure are interested in killing Westerners. It seems to me that the best place to be safe from these guys is East Asia or South America.

Even if their main animosity is towards the West, you're only marginally safer in South America or East Asia, since 95% of Islamic terrorist attacks occur in the Muslim world. East Asia has enough problems with other terrorists anyway.

Another attack in France by a radical.

In Nantes a car drove in people shopping for Christmas. Witnesses say that the guy was screaming Allah Ackbar when he drove into the people. After that he tried to commit suicide with a knife but he failed. 6 people are injured, the perp is also in the hospital.

Things are getting seriously out of hand.

Last edited:
Even if their main animosity is towards the West, you're only marginally safer in South America or East Asia, since 95% of Islamic terrorist attacks occur in the Muslim world. East Asia has enough problems with other terrorists anyway.
Marginally, but still safer. I'd take any place that will have a lower chance of me dying a pointless death. I don't know about North Korea but my opinion on it is that they don't pose that great a threat. :scared:

Marginally, but still safer. I'd take any place that will have a lower chance of me dying a pointless death. I don't know about North Korea but my opinion on it is that they don't pose that great a threat. :scared:
But you could get thrown for life into a camp. And that might as well be worse than dying.

But you could get thrown for life into a camp. And that might as well be worse than dying.
I meant the threat posed by North Korea towards other East Asian countries. I think it's quite safe living in Japan, China, Taiwan, South Korea or Hong Kong. If you were unfortunately born in North Korea then... :(

Another attack in France by a radical.

In Nantes a car drove in people shopping for Christmas. Witnesses say that the guy was screaming Allah Ackbar when he drove into the people. After that he tried to commit suicide with a knife but he failed. 6 people are injured, the perp is also in the hospital.

Peaceful religion my ass. Things are getting seriously out of hand.
The only shame is he failed on committing suicide. Most of those people should suicide on their own without hurting other people.

islam4kids.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

muslimhate57.jpg

The only shame is he failed on committing suicide. Most of those people should suicide on their own without hurting other people.
Meh, at least now he'll probably be forced to spend the rest of his life with knife wounds, and as someone's bitch in prison. :) (Note: I'm still not American, even though using phrases like that created the fake impression last time)

Looks to me like a normal human survival trait expressing itself in unfortunate curcumstances and nothing that's peculiarly Moslem there.

Similar things happened in the Costa Concordia disaster and I don't recall any mention of the Italian crew being Moslem.

Similar things happened in the Costa Concordia disaster<...>

Or on any sinking commercial ship, ever. It could rather be a case of prioritizing yourself above all others. But seeing the level of this discussion I do not expect any of you to read this situation any differently than "Muslims prioritizing over infidels".

Or on any sinking commercial ship, ever. It could rather be a case of prioritizing yourself above all others. But seeing the level of this discussion I do not expect any of you to read this situation any differently than "Muslims prioritizing over infidels".

Not all of us think that way, just a few who need to use an often twisted medias information and twist furthermore to there own means.

You sound pathetic as much as an average Nichi Vendola comment. Over lame and beyond.

Maybe it was a terrorist attack...

You sound pathetic as much as an average Nichi Vendola comment. Over lame and beyond.

Because clearly wondering about the "how"s and "why"s is over lame and beyond, Buzz Lightyear. It's far easier to say that "hurrdurr all muslims are evil" and repeat the same, old, trite words that some moron packaged for you, right? You should really get into politics, since it appears that generalization and exaltation of ignorance are your thing. I reckon you'd probably get into Parliament.

Damn, I should really quit university and become an armchair internet expert in sociopolitical questions such as you. Alas I've already known the wonderous sensation of sometimes using my brain in the pursuit of knowledge, therefore I will have to cease any further communications with you least I end up bursting a blood vessel. So, please, avoid overtiring yourself with thinking of other insults to use towards me, because they will be ignored.

(As for Vendola, which is a curious character many here would know: he's a verbose moron who thinks he's left-wing while it would be a compliment to call him a centrist. He also happens to be the only high-profile Italian politician who's a declared male homosexual, which in Italy almost equates to say that you're an extraterrestrial or something - not that the rest of the Western world is much different under that regard, mind you)

Maybe it was a terrorist attack...

Oh, trust me. If it was a terrorist attack rather than the product of good ol' greed an shortsightedness, we would already know.

The investigators working on the case have declared that they currently believe the ferry's vehicle bay was simply too crowded, and that the fire estinguishing system was either not working or simply overwhelmed by the rapidly-spreading fire. But of course, we'll only know more when they'll be able to explore the vessel - and you may even be right. But even if that's the case, it doesn't mean that a)the terrorists must be Muslims and b)that they're linked to the Muslims onboard.

Random words.
Think before press random buttons on your keyboard.
Italian aid workers kidnapped in Syria: 'We are in danger'.

Al Nusra Front, the Syrian group linked to Al Qaeda, confirmed to hold hostage Greta Ramelli and Vanessa Marzullo. "It 's true, we have the two Italian girls , because their country supports raid in Syria against us," says Abu Fadel, a member of the organization, contacted by DPA after the video of the girls released yesterday.

Full story here. (Google translate).
https://translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/mondo/2014/12/31/-italiane-rapite-su-youtube-video-con-le-due-ragazze-_66613854-ea02-425c-ac74-c63cdb46d7f2.html&edit-text=&act=url

And here's the link in italian language if you prefer.
http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/mon...ze-_66613854-ea02-425c-ac74-c63cdb46d7f2.html

Latest Posts

Back