ITECHNO Garage! [2/5 Slots open] F10 ,F2007,x1,LM, 260+ Available

Got a Black x2010........Not the Carbon!!!

For Your

SUBARU IMPREZA SUPER TOURING CAR

I just bought a Mazda6 Touring Car from the UCD.

I'm not looking for anything special at the moment, I'm level 26/10 and the only thing I can see that I'm missing is a Formula 1 or X2010. Altough I feel that is way too much to ask for, as I don't know how rare the Mazda6 Touring is... Make me an cool offer if you don't have a Formula 1 you need to get rid of =)

EDIT: I'm actually "missing" around 950 cars, as I don't have accumulated more than around thirty and have 30% game completion. Can get too much done in 3,500km ^^

Last edited:
I just bought a Mazda6 Touring Car from the UCD.

I'm not looking for anything special at the moment, I'm level 26/10 and the only thing I can see that I'm missing is a Formula 1 or X2010. Altough I feel that is way too much to ask for, as I don't know how rare the Mazda6 Touring is... Make me an cool offer if you don't have a Formula 1 you need to get rid of =)

EDIT: I'm actually "missing" around 950 cars, as I don't have accumulated more than around thirty and have 30% game completion. Can get too much done in 3,500km ^^

Check PM`s.

are you online at the reset tonight? i have bmw mclaren f1 gtr race car for your AUDI R8 LMS RACE CAR (TEAM PLAYSTATION) `09 ??

Back