Jahgee's Replica Thread

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 75 comments
I like the Guigiaro Mustang tune I raced it in the 500pp seasonal on tokyo 247 and go third. It handles great and stops good I really like the color also I ran 24 miles at Daytona also and it didn't need any downforce thanks for sharing.This is my first review

I like the Guigiaro Mustang tune I raced it in the 500pp seasonal on tokyo 247 and go third. It handles great and stops good I really like the color also I ran 24 miles at Daytona also and it didn't need any downforce thanks for sharing.This is my first review

You're welcome. Anything that hasn't been done before that you would like me to make?

Have you played GRID? well if you can, I want the Mustang GT-R Concept from that game it's blistering fast. It's suppose to be 445hp Supercharged, it hasn't been made yet.

Have you played GRID? well if you can, I want the Mustang GT-R Concept from that game it's blistering fast. It's suppose to be 445hp Supercharged, it hasn't been made yet.

No, and I can't play it, but I did find a few specs for it. I will try and find more.

Shelby Cobra 427 Super Snake
764 HP

Buy a Shelby Cobra 427 in Guardsman Blue no Stripe, Install American Racing wheels
Buy all power upgrades, Weight Reduction Stage 1, Chassis Reinforcement, the Customizable Transmission, LSD & Suspension as well as Sport Soft tires
Ballast: 32 KG 0 Position
Transmission: Top Speed 199 1st 3.54 2nd 2.22 3rd 1.66 4th 1.31 5th 1.00 Final 3.54
LSD: 15/60/30
Suspension: 0/0 5.0/4.0 4/4 4/4 3/3 0.0/0.0 0.00/0.00
Brakes: 5/5

Hey Jahgee I just found a new concept car ford unveiled.
2013 Ford Racing BOSS 302SX
Think you can make it? You could be the first.

I just completed 1:45:784 at Eifel seasonal A-Spec with your Mustang V8 SS is that good.
Still getting use to SS tires.

2013 BOSS 302
2013 Mustang GT 500
2012 Camaro 1LE
2012 Camaro ZL1
Can you make a replica of these cars Please?
I'm testing your Giugiaro Mustang and will write a review on it soon. I'm new to the forums so I'm not used to how pics are added yet. Keep the tunes coming.

I will make the 1LE, the other three have been made, click the link, one is a tune you can make, another you can trade for. Can't wait to see your review.

EDIT: I was going to make the 1LE, but somebody else beat me to the punch.

Hey my friend,

The 1LE exists already for a longggg time, been pending on my list for ages, but due to a stolen ps3 at the senders place, I finally received it a couple of days ago. Want me to share it online for one of you guys?

Let me know :)

Outeke

Hey my friend,

The 1LE exists already for a longggg time, been pending on my list for ages, but due to a stolen ps3 at the senders place, I finally received it a couple of days ago. Want me to share it online for one of you guys?

Let me know :)

Outeke

Yes I'm interested Outeke

McLaren F1 LM
680 HP
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg

Historic Orange McLaren F1 (1,000,000 CR)
2nd (Silver) PDI 525 Wheels (3,500 CR)
Type A Front Bodykit (80,000 CR)
Type B Wing Bodykit (50,000 CR)
Window Weight Reduction (3,000 CR)
Weight Reduction Stage 1 (5,000 CR)
ECU Tuning (1,500 CR)
Sports Air Filter (250 CR)
Titanium Racing Exhaust (10,000 CR)
Fully Customizable Suspension (20,000 CR)H
Sports Soft Tires (8,000 CR)
Break in you McLaren F1
Oil Change (250 CR)
Car Wash (50 CR)

Downforce: 20/65
Power Limiter: 95.3%
LSD: 15/60/30
Suspension: -20/-20 17.5/17.5 7/7 7/7 1/1
Wheel Alignment: 0.0/0.0 0.00/0.00
Brakes: 7/6

Ive been looking for this for a while.
How do i know the LSD are correct aswelll as the aeros and carbon exhaust.
Because without the front kit, its to short, with it its to long lol. But it makes more sense to have the kit.
I;d like to know how accurate this is.

Chrysler 300C SRT8
425 HP

Buy a Chrysler 300C in Bright Silver Metallic, Install the 1st RAYS VOLK RACING CE28N wheels
Rebuild the Engine & Chassis
Buy all power upgrades except engine stages, supercharger, use the Semi-Racing Exhaust & buy the adjustable LSD
Ballast: 10 KG 0 Position
LSD: 7/30/15
Brakes: 8/6

bahahaha...
Can Jahgee1124, can you make a SLR 772 (or GT if the spoiler is available)
supposdly its the exact same suspension, except, -10 -10 ride height, 15% stiffer damper, the transmission is 0.001 increased (from 0.830 to 0.831)
Its BHP is 650, top speed 337 KMH, weighs 1649 kg.
The thing is, idk which engine upgrades i need to match the stats, is it the Ecu? the Exhaust?
Does it make a differnce, if not sure, should i just give it an Engine 1, 2 or 3 part and then just power limit it?
http://wikicars.org/en/Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren

bahahaha...
Can Jahgee1124, can you make a SLR 772 (or GT if the spoiler is available)
supposdly its the exact same suspension, except, -10 -10 ride height, 15% stiffer damper, the transmission is 0.001 increased (from 0.830 to 0.831)
Its BHP is 650, top speed 337 KMH, weighs 1649 kg.
The thing is, idk which engine upgrades i need to match the stats, is it the Ecu? the Exhaust?
Does it make a differnce, if not sure, should i just give it an Engine 1, 2 or 3 part and then just power limit it?
http://wikicars.org/en/Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren

I would first get a fully broken in one completly stock, then check the torque figures of both the real car and the stock GT5 one, then install removable parts and see where that leads you.

Got no pics but here is my tunes for (in order)
SLR 722
SLR 722 GT
Ferrari Enzo FXX
Ferrari Enzo FXX Evoluzione.
-

Mercedes SLR 722

BHP: 650
Weight: 1649
Max Speed: 337 KMH
Engine Upgrade 1
Weight Reduction windows
Weight reduction 1 or 2?
Sports Exhaust
Full Custom Suspension
Sport Softy tyres.
Fully custom transmission

-10, -10 ride height
Set the transmission as the same just 0.001 longer (lol) or just standard
dampers at 1 knotch up for each.
Limit for the 650 BHP bench mark
Ballast for the 1649 Benchmark.

SLR 722 GT

BHP: 680
Weight: 1390
Max Speed: 315 KMH (If you wanna race this car, leave the tranny default)
-Engine upgrade 1 or 2 (closer to the 680 HP)
-racing air filter
-racing exhaust
-racing Drivetrain
-Carbon shifter
-Weight reduction 3
-fully custom suspension, same as 722.

-Fully custom tranny – but can limit to 315 KMH as its that in real life (keep same ratios shorten the final)

-The longest body kit, extensions, spoiler (if)
(The Suspension is identical to the 722)

Car: Ferrari FXX

BHP: 800
Weight: 1155KG
Top Speed: 391 KMH
- Weight Reduction Stage 1
- Window Weight Reduction
- Engine Tuning Stage 3
- Sports Intake Manifold
- Sports Air intake (if not enough HP use racing instead)
- Sports Exhaust Manifold
- Catalytic Converter: Sports
- Sports Drivetrain (forgot what it is called) (No carbon thing)
- Sports Exhaust
- Full Custom Diff.
- Full Custom Suspension

Settings
Ballast
(ballast it to 1155KG)
Position (+50)

Power Limiter
Until it equals = 800 BHP. Keep limiting it through/after oil tunes and break in

Transmission:
or fully customize it to
243 mph/391 km/h

LSD
Inital Torque - 7
Acceleration - 25
Braking - 12

Suspension
Ride Height: - (-10,-15)
Spring Rate - (8.8,13.3)
Extension: - (6,7)
Compression - (4,6)
Anti-Roll - (7,4)
Camber - (2.5,2.9)
Toe - (-0.27,-0.14)

Brake Balance
8/9

FXX Evoluzione
BHP: 860
Weight: 1155 KG
Top Speed: 400 KMH
FXX, its an upgraded version of the FXX and is all black.
Instead of the Red with a white stripe down the middle (or red and black wheels on GT5)

FXX tune PLUS \/
Titanium Intake exhaust
Racing air intake
Racing drivetrain
Carbon thingy

Last edited:
I sort of gave up because it is AWD, all the mustangs are RWD. Sorry bout that 👎

Where did you find info on 04 Mustang GT-R being AWD? Are you talking about the Mustang GT-R in the game GRID or the real one? Make sure you search 2004 Mustang GT-R Concept 40th Anniversary specs. I have found the color and tranny gearing, weight, 0-60 and 1/4 mile times, but no suspension settings, that's all I need: Can you help me with the suspension settings?

Where did you find info on 04 Mustang GT-R being AWD? Are you talking about the Mustang GT-R in the game GRID or the real one? Make sure you search 2004 Mustang GT-R Concept 40th Anniversary specs. I have found the color and tranny gearing, weight, 0-60 and 1/4 mile times, but no suspension settings, that's all I need: Can you help me with the suspension settings?

Oh, I thought you meant the one from GRID

Yes I did at first until I did more research on GRID and I found out the physics arn't correct, the cars are twice as light and they accelerate like awd cars there so quick off the line like they have 725 hp + Super Charged or NOS equipped at all times. I should of told you to make the (04 Mustang GT-R Concept 40th Anniversary) Replica. It's my fault sorry about that.

Yes I did at first until I did more research on GRID and I found out the physics arn't correct, the cars are twice as light and they accelerate like awd cars there so quick off the line like they have 725 hp + Super Charged or NOS equipped at all times. I should of told you to make the (04 Mustang GT-R Concept 40th Anniversary) Replica. It's my fault sorry about that.

Yes that one does look easier to make and more plausible, would you mind sending me what you have already in a PM and I will work it from there.

Matech-Ford GT1
600 HP

Buy a Ford GT in Mark II Black/Racing Stripes, change the oil, the wheels to the first one available and add the rear wing. Then buy the following parts:
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customizable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Hard, Medium & Soft tires

Then lower the car as far as you can, the rest is up to you since it is a race car and can be setup to the drivers preference

Nissan GT-R FIA-GT1
653 HP

Buy a Nissan GT-R SpecV and paint it Lamborghini Aventador Nero Nemesis, add all aero kits and change oil. HP at top will be after fully broken in. Install the following parts
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood: Body Color
Chassis Reinforcement
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Intake Filter
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Racing Hard-Soft

Aero: 2/22
Power Limiter: 98.1%
LSD: 5/20/10 15/60/30
Suspension: -20/-20 16/11 7/5 6/4 7/7 0/0 -0.11/0.24
Brake Balance: 6/6

Last edited:
Mazda RX-8 Spirit R
232 HP

Install Gold ADVAN RGI wheels on a Sunlight Silver Metallic RX-8 Type S
Buy Sports Medium Tires, Fully Customizable Transmission, Carbon Driveshaft, Fully Adjustable Suspension
Power Limit down to 232 HP
Transmission: Top Speed - 186 1st - 3.280 2nd - 2.260 3rd - 1.540 4th - 1.180 5th - 1.000 6th - 0.790 Final - 4.780
Suspension: 0/0 10.0/10.0 8/8 8/8 4/4 0.0/0.0 0.00/0.00
Brakes: 8/7

Good job on this Jahgee, love this one as I'm a rotary fanatic and master :D

Latest Posts

Back