Japanese Classic Racing | Season Finale at Suzuka | 5th Nov '11

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 836 comments
I thought Swedes don't like Finnish sportsmen :P

Eclat, you don't know jack about 4WD, they are for the guys who actually want to drive :sly:

*Cough* Actually for guys who can't handle a car so need extra stability through the corners... *Cough*

Who said that? :embarrassed:

You don't enjoy the scenery while driving? :embarrassed::embarrassed:

All I enjoy is the feel of being one with the car, which you can only experience with the right drivetrain, by which I mean of course the FR, MR and RR layouts.

Fortunately this happens to be no real motorsport, and if you hate the 4WD's so much, why do you allow them? :mischievous:

Of course, you'd have 1 less driver if all that was left were oversteering beasts.

Fortunately this happens to be no real motorsport, and if you hate the 4WD's so much, why do you allow them? :mischievous:

Of course, you'd have 1 less driver if all that was left were oversteering beasts.

Over steering beasts can be tamed with the right drivers... And this is real motorsport. Just because it's virtual doesn't make the car characteristics any different.

Don't push me, foo'!

Ok , I can't get the testing right with those... Final idea is Lotus Elise RM '96 cars, tuned only with a Race Modification and a High RPM Turbo.

I know the Elise's oversteer well enough. Your decision is your decision, it'll just be 100% sure that I won't be around if you leave no properly handling cars in the field :P

I know the Elise's oversteer well enough. Your decision is your decision, it'll just be 100% sure that I won't be around if you leave no properly handling cars in the field :P

The Elise 96 RM has no oversteer what so ever. Make one, join my lobby and find out for yourself.

Remember its the series 1 elise, which has only 130bhp stock, you then add a High RPM Turbo which only kicks in once you are well out of the corner, and then you have the RM kit that sticks you to the ground harder than **** sticks to a carpet.

Edit: Racing Hards too.

Ok , I can't get the testing right with those... Final idea is Lotus Elise RM '96 cars, tuned only with a Race Modification and a High RPM Turbo.

Sounds ok, but I'd much rather race in something a bit more stock :indiff:. Why not use similar cars to last season? (Maybe cut out any that seemed too quick.)

(Just my opinion of course, it's your series.)

Lotus Elise RM '96
Power: 172BHP
Weight: 645kg
Performance Points: 509

GT Auto:
Racing Modifications
Any Wheels

Tuning Shop:
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Racing Hard Tyres

Calender:

Spa Francorchamps: 12 Laps
Nurburgring GP/D: 19 Laps
Cote d'Azur: 18 Laps
Tsukuba Circuit: 31 Laps
Grand Valley Speedway / Reverse: 14 Laps
Deep Forest Raceway / Reverse: 23 Laps
Suzuka Circuit: 13 Laps
Daytona Road Course: 15 Laps

I hate Lotus Elise since the top gear challenge! :P

Was just talking to Carbonox about this...

THE SPECIAL EVENT USED COMFORT HARD TYRES, EVEN THE X2010 DOESN'T GRIP WELL WITH THOSE!!!!

/rant

Are you joining then? :)

Latest Posts

Back