Japanese Classic Racing | Season Finale at Suzuka | 5th Nov '11

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 836 comments
Thanks a lot :) I'm out right now so won't be on PSN for abit, but if you add me I'll accept later 👍

Sign me up
Madbeater99
Think i will use a Silvia k's Dia selection(s13)'90 as it is the only car on the list I owne

Sign me up
Madbeater99
Think i will use a Silvia k's Dia selection(s13)'90 as it is the only car on the list I owne

The S13 Dia is a bit slow, you still have time to find another car to use before next week. :)

wasn't some of them premium? or maybe it was one.. maybe it was that one? i have no idea.

The FC I'm using is premium. So is the EK9 Civic Type R, but that's a bit slow as well.

Now we're actually getting somewhere :) still a while until the race, we might actually have a full grid (or at least full on paper, there's always some that doesn't show up)

Now we're actually getting somewhere :) still a while until the race, we might actually have a full grid (or at least full on paper, there's always some that doesn't show up)

Remember last year? Race 1: 18 people signed , 12 showed.

Yup, i remember. and then we got fewer and fewer for every race. Someone missed a race and then they didn't find it meaningful to compete in the other races. Some got confused by the summertime/GMT. Finally we were like 5 in the last race (although that race was really buggy for me and i actually only saw one other than me at the end).

Yup, i remember. and then we got fewer and fewer for every race. Someone missed a race and then they didn't find it meaningful to compete in the other races. Some got confused by the summertime/GMT. Finally we were like 5 in the last race (although that race was really buggy for me and i actually only saw one other than me at the end).

Lol. Lets make it better this time.

Bump. Come on, just over a week until the championship starts and 5 places to fill! You wont get racing like this anywhere else people!

Now who's ready for some racing? i only need to study for some exams the coming week, nothing important ;)

well maybe later ^^ would be nice to get some more together and having a bit of pre season fun.. but i'll probably practise some by myself otherwise.

Thats a shame.

Can everyone who signed up for this please leave a post on here so we know you are not inactive? if in 3 days you havn't all replied we will have to replace you.

Back