Japanese Classic Racing | Season Finale at Suzuka | 5th Nov '11

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 836 comments
Is it possible to have a rolling start on SSR7? I just think it would suit the track more given that it's really just 2 big straight lines without a proper grid.

Like i said, the start makes nearly no difference on that track so do what ever you like i don't care.

Edit: wow i really need some practise with the new car. but since it only was the very first time i drove it i guess i shouldn't give up on it yet. at least managed a 1:11:2 on tsukuba after a while.. much to gain still.

Last edited:
SSR7 would be hard to set up a Rolling start in, as the outlap would be like 7 mins long. We could do something like, all cruise for 20 secs then floor it on 0:20 or something, but I don't think position is important there, just clever drafting. So, people who fall behind will just have to latch onto someone and slip past.

6141068728_0b3deed212.jpg

6141068998_aff02ecf19.jpg

6140515681_fec820d6e5.jpg

6140515881_43d9e23516.jpg

6140516129_9ef0d5d73f.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures! Makes me wanna go race right now but naaa i can't. Have to study ^^

(All work and no play makes niko a dull boy)

Great pictures! Makes me wanna go race right now but naaa i can't. Have to study ^^

(All work and no play makes niko a dull boy)

Hehe. Hopefully these pictures will help attract more interest!

Tried some more with my sileighty on tsukuba and i really can't get under that 1:11.4, i can do that time many times but not under :P I can't see where i will gain another two seconds.. although in my private lounge i can't seem to get the tires hot so that may make some difference. I'll have to test with you guys to see my real pace.. how much i really have to catch up. (let's hope it's not more :) )

Tried some more with my sileighty on tsukuba and i really can't get under that 1:11.4, i can do that time many times but not under :P I can't see where i will gain another two seconds.. although in my private lounge i can't seem to get the tires hot so that may make some difference. I'll have to test with you guys to see my real pace.. how much i really have to catch up. (let's hope it's not more :) )

I'm sure you'll be fine. Even if you don't pick the pace up, it's only one of the five races! And sumo, thanks a lot, that last one is now my screensaver :)

Here it is.

specialstageroute74d.jpg

By sumo098 at 2011-09-13

Thanks. Bit off topic, but I started a new tuning thread. Will be doing slightly different tunes to what I have previously done. Can you check it out please? link in thread

Edit: Meant link in my sig :)

Last edited:
That picture's really nice, too bad i'm not in it or i would have used it as well. :)

I think i'm gonna do some practising now, is anyone else practising at the moment?

Eclat! You haven't changed my car in the driver register yet. Hop to it!

I am repeating this to you! Remember I've switched to the FC, the Skyline I have in the drivers list is now old hat!

Me and sumo had a little practise of our own yesterday. It was a tiny bit comforting that he could only do 1:10.2 at the moment and that i could get down to 1:10.8.

I don't wan't to talk about the races we had though ^^

Me and sumo had a little practise of our own yesterday. It was a tiny bit comforting that he could only do 1:10.2 at the moment and that i could get down to 1:10.8.

I don't wan't to talk about the races we had though ^^

I set a 1:09.5 the other day. :)

Back