Japanese Classic Racing | Season Finale at Suzuka | 5th Nov '11

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 836 comments
Found my car, sign me up in the Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91

Hope this will be ok as the other skylines involved are both '89's?

Three skylines? i guess it's ok but a bit boring since there are so many other cars to choose from. (but i wouldn't mind sumo and TL_eclat changing, would be fun if everybody used new cars)

I felt a bit rusty at practise today.. hopefully i'll get up to speed before the first race.

Edit: Just realized something.. i practised with the prelude not the sileighty.. that's why the car all of the sudden was FF not FR.. It wasn't the right car. well next time i'll pick the right car.

Last edited:
Yeah I can see your point but I've been power refreshing the UCD for like 2 hours and that's the best car I've found so far 👎

Ill keep a lookout for you Tom, but you can use the Skyline if you want. It's just, like Nikodemus said, boring. :P

Edit: Niko, I have changed car. Last time I had a '91 and now I have a '89.... ;)

Last edited:
Thanks and yeah I do understand it's abit boring, if I spot an MR2 or something interesting in the UCD i might change car if that's ok? :P

Tom: Ah sorry i forget that not everyone have every cheap car in the game like me. But i'm sure you'll find something in ucd eventually. :)

Thanks and yeah I do understand it's abit boring, if I spot an MR2 or something interesting in the UCD i might change car if that's ok? :P

its fine you can swap cars to anything else on the list before the season begins

Tom: Ah sorry i forget that not everyone have every cheap car in the game like me. But i'm sure you'll find something in ucd eventually. :)

Haha yeah I've only recently begun hoarding cars, only got about 200 :P

A bit off topic, but whats the bet that Hamilton will hit into someone on the 1st lap again? Massa again maybe? :)

Edit: Just remembered Massa qualified like 8th, but I'm sure Hamilton will hit someone. Meh, he's the most exciting guy out there, love him really :P

Last edited:
Well it should be pretty clean at Monza, right? Not many corners. I'm a Button fan myself, I think he's gonna clinch it today :)

Well it should be pretty clean at Monza, right? Not many corners. I'm a Button fan myself, I think he's gonna clinch it today :)

Nah, Vettel or Hamilton I think. Red Bull just seems too fast here, especially with high fuel loads, if Practice 3 is anything to go by...

Button, blah, he's good but he's no where near as exciting as Hamilton :)

Edit: See? Even Eddie Jordan agrees with me! (About Ham winning) Anyway, now going to watch the race :)

Last edited:
Woops, just made me look a bit stupid with that massive wreck on turn 1 :P I prefer him but Button and Hamilton are pretty close when it comes to driving skill really.

EDIT: But to be honest, if it's a British driver I'm rooting for them :cheers:

Last edited:
Bored nao! Stop winning please, Vettel. Anyway, back to the thread topic I guess!

I've been considering switching to the RX-7 FC. It's unlikely, but I want to test it a bit more along with a few other cars. Since it seems to be a bit slow compared to other cars, could you perhaps allow the Infini III spec? Or is that car list set in stone?

I won the rain race then me and Mad Max went off to race in the IROC series.

Also, I confirm my car switch to the Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90, it's a brilliant handler.

Guys, for High Speed Ring, I was wondering if you would prefer a rolling start, as FF cars will suffer at the start due to wheelspin (It will rain at the start of the race)

Also, for Special Stage Route 7, I might set it so qualifying, the fastest car starts last on grid, and slowest is 1st. This way, people who qualify higher get more slipstream. Just an idea, leave me some feedback.

Missed the practise but i really like that you're changing car sumo :) you know that old skyline like the back of your hand. (not doubting you're going to be really fast again though ^^)

Usually not a fan of rolling starts but I agree that it probably would hurt the FF's a bit much.

ss7 sounds good as well although starting position has very low significance on that particular track.

Missed the practise but i really like that you're changing car sumo :) you know that old skyline like the back of your hand. (not doubting you're going to be really fast again though ^^)

Usually not a fan of rolling starts but I agree that it probably would hurt the FF's a bit much.

ss7 sounds good as well although starting position has very low significance on that particular track.

So you're in favour of the Rolling Start? Anyone else?

Back