Jensen Interceptor @ Nürburgring GP/F *VCRC*

Nah it's kind of beige and a colour you look at and think; Why would anybody in their sane mind look through a catalogue of colours and pick that one ?

I think that paint chip is called "Baby Poop Brown". :lol: :ill:

I would like to participate ... but Im GMT +1 , soo it would be 8 PM , my dinner time :scared:
Any chance of 8 PM GMT , soo it would be 9 PM for me? :S
Thanks

I have to be off the ps3 by 4:15pm USA Eastern Daylight Time, at this point that's my schedule, which explains my scheduling.

I'm confused... Are you EEST ? (eastern Europe?)
Whereabouts are you in the world?

Thursday 30 August @ 3pm US EDT / 8pm UK BST / 9pm CEST / 19:00 UTC/GMT

3pm US EDT = New York
8pm UK BST = London
9pm CEST = Paris

Yes, DST! British Summer Time = BST
So if you're in the same time zone as London UK... then go by the BST time.

19:00 UTC = 7pm GMT = 8pm BST

Yeah , 8 PM , dinner time :boggled:
I shall try to convince my mom , but you gotta back me up ! :sly::P
And I don't have that car :(. I think the rest is alright.
1Hour races it's good , I lost the race spirit and know I only take pictures.:scared:

:lol:

Well Poo!

I hate time zone issues. I wish it was the same time everywhere, but even that probably wouldn't work.

The only thing more difficult than convincing your mom would be to try & convince my spouse...
I could cook & bake all day from scratch, do tons of house chores, toil in the garden... but if I'm on the ps3 when he walks in the door, it looks as if I've been racing in gt5 all day long! :lol: :ouch: :guilty:

:lol:

Well Poo!

I hate time zone issues. I wish it was the same time everywhere, but even that probably wouldn't work.

The only thing more difficult than convincing your mom would be to try & convince my spouse...
I could cook & bake all day from scratch, do tons of house chores, toil in the garden... but if I'm on the ps3 when he walks in the door, it looks as if I've been racing in gt5 all day long! :lol: :ouch:

I know that feeling. :cheers: ... except I play GT5 all day. :sly:

Edit:

I see I need a Jensen , which I don't got. :(
And FR -> VCRC right ?

Only.

@ Dylansan : Apmaddock is right. If you get a zero miles car from the Online Dealership, it does NOT need to be broken in. It's pre-broken-in for you. :)
I'm pretty sure cars from the UCD do need to be broken in, but you're definitely right about the OCD.

My Jensen has 0 miles, so I assume it's from the OCD, but I may also have won it from a ticket. I'm not entirely sure...

Diogo G.: What's your PSN?
Yes, Send FR to VCRC
I will check tomorrow there to see if I have a spare car. If not, I'll check other accts, & let you know.

My Jensen has 0 miles, so I assume it's from the OCD, but I may also have won it from a ticket. I'm not entirely sure...

My Jensen was not zero miles - it's a few thousand miles from the UCD. Will check tomorrow on HP/PP & let you know what it's at.

Diogo G.: What's your PSN?
Yes, Send FR to VCRC
I will check tomorrow there to see if I have a spare car. If not, I'll check other accts, & let you know.

Please call me Diogo :)

FR send with identification into it , werty_56-1. :)

And thanks. 👍

In my experience, the values shown in that web site usually reflect cars that haven't had an oil change... for some reason.
I don't know if it's true all the time, but generally speaking when I get a 0 miles car from the OCD, then go get an oil change, I usually wind up with a car that has slightly more HP/PP than is listed on mygranturismo.net car sheet.

If I give it an oil change right now, it will have 403 HP at 474 PP. If it doesn't need breaking in, that should be the maximum. By my calculations *snort* that is about what the maximum should be. Can anyone confirm?

Going use my main acc for these since it has all the cars.

paulmac2k9 / paulmac2k9 / Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (2P) (GTA car colour :lol:)

Also yeah my OCD one has 403bhp/474pp 👍.

Going use my main acc for these since it has all the cars.

paulmac2k9 / paulmac2k9 / Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (2P) (GTA car colour :lol:)

Also yeah my OCD one has 403bhp/474pp 👍.

Jensen Interceptor Gt-Academy "He's Back" '12

:dopey:

Did some laps and on new tyres I got high 27s/low 28s, that any good? Love the way the Jenson handles, it has a slight bit of looseness to it :D.

Did some laps and on new tyres I got high 27s/low 28s, that any good? Love the way the Jenson handles, it has a slight bit of looseness to it :D.

I'm not near that, so you'll be ahead of me at least. ;)

I'm not sure what I'd have to do with this car in that last sector to get a 27!!!!

It's all about using the throttle as the LSD spins the inside wheel more so you can get more throttle on earlier. So if you can do that, you can turn the car in a bit more and increase your corner speed.

I could've used more practice on that! But ready or not, in for a penny in for a pound. :dopey:

NOTE:
This car is now in the OCD:
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01
I've LONG been planning to organize an event with this "car".
Just a heads up to shop the OCD and pick up this car so you're prepared when I pull that out! :D

I'm ok to make it :)👍
I don't think you saw my post on the Cube bit, or I didn't tell you correctly.

Darn, my Jensen is 0/0/0.

It'll have a swiiiiitccchh and mmiiilleeez.

Why D:

Because it's VCRC!

(I'm still racing :D It's in a color called "Black" from the factory).

I could've used more practice on that! But ready or not, in for a penny in for a pound. :dopey:

NOTE:
This car is now in the OCD:
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01
I've LONG been planning to organize an event with this "car".
Just a heads up to shop the OCD and pick up this car so you're prepared when I pull that out! :D
This car is also a prize car for the B-Spec Formula GT World Championship, if anyone doesn't want to pay for it. ;)

The OCD one will be fully ran in and perfect for those who want to invest 50k cr. (Or around that) To not run in the prize car. :sly:

Back