JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
If there's one thing you need to learn, it's that the Enter button can be pressed 2 times in a row XD But thanks a ton ;D Also, you owe me a new keyboard. I was drinking a coke when read "grip of a rhino". Work out the rest XD

And who knows, since it only needs tweaks, I might become bored this weekend and do some fiddling around... But no new cars. Not for a while =P

If there's one thing you need to learn, it's that the Enter button can be pressed 2 times in a row XD But thanks a ton ;D Also, you owe me a new keyboard. I was drinking a coke when read "grip grace of a rhino". Work out the rest XD

And who knows, since it only needs tweaks, I might become bored this weekend and do some fiddling around... But no new cars. Not for a while =P
Fixed it for ya :D And a small tweak is all the Supra needs mate. A small boost in power could help, but might hurt it rather than improve it…
Edit: One more thing, try to make it into a more general setup, rather than one to use on SSR5 only. It would be better if people could use it on more than one track :)

Fixed it for ya :D And a small tweak is all the Supra needs mate. A small boost in power could help, but might hurt it rather than improve it…
Edit: One more thing, try to make it into a more general setup, rather than one to use on SSR5 only. It would be better if people could use it on more than one track :)

I know. But whatever track I tune it on, it will always be slightly biased towards that track. Also, no power boost. I tried. Now we can talk about understeer o.O

I know. But whatever track I tune it on, it will always be slightly biased towards that track. Also, no power boost. I tried. Now we can talk about understeer o.O

Well, if you're willing to sacrifice the sleeper looks, you could nail a picnic table onto the boot to create a wing, but the Supra has a 60/40 F/R weight distribution so it was going to understeer from the start…still your car, your shop, your choice. Personally, I'd keep the ricey wings off…
Edit: Try to stiffen the front springs a bit, seems to solve the understeer for me…

Last edited:
Supra updated. I didn't read Onboy's fix recommendation until now, so another update may be up soon again...

Hi, since you are doing pp restricted tunes, try the supra sz-r, great car, and fully tuned without a wing ( cause wings are for planes) it caps at 499 pp!

Good to see you try to make it a more general setup 👍 Will give this a go very soon, and thanks to you, I've discovered a new love of my Supra :D
Edit: I think you made a slight typo with the gearbox settings, cuz I can't get to them even though the car's power is the same.

Last edited:
when driving the AEM s2000 can you use an auto or do you use a manual the reason im asking is if you look at the power curve when you max out this car the power curve is a mountain that is quite a ways down on that mountain be redline

Lotus Esprit V8 '02
370 BHP - ~430 Nm - 1144 KG - 505 PP

NrburgringNordschleife-1.jpg

GT Auto
Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
N/A

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: N/A
2nd Gear: N/A
3rd Gear: N/A
4th Gear: N/A
5th Gear: N/A

Final Gear: N/A
Max Speed: N/A

LSD
Initial Torque: 0/46
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0/54
Braking Sensitivity: 0/38

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-16
Spring Rate: 7.4/10.3
Dampers (Extension): 5/7
Dampers (Compression): 4/1
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/6

Camber Angle: 2.9/2.3
Toe Angle: -0.03/-0.09

Brakes
Brake Balance: 7/5

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
I was randomly browsing the NCD when I realized I hadn't even bought this yet. I was like "WTF!?" and bought it. I don't know what I was actually expecting when I took it for a spin around the Nurb, but whatever it was, I was thoroughly dissapointed. Wheelspin everywhere, slipping and sliding and understeer. So I set to work on making it better. IMO, i succeeded. But, there is a but. This car is not one you jump in and hammer home record times with. It requires practice. I've put over 300 KM's on this thing tuning it, and I still haven't quite got the hang of it. Can coax it around the ring in the mind-blowing time of 7:41.092 though. For comparision, I lapped a stock GT-R around in 7:26.729. That's a decent time for a Lotus. But again, this car is hard to drive. It's unstable, which no tune in the world can fix without monstrous understeer, and drive very carefully until the tires have warmed up. You are warned.

Important Update: After some messing around, it turned out that the instability CAN be fixed. That fix is a new Damper Compression setting. Laps the 'Ring in just under 7:40 now, probably less if the hands of a better driver.

Last edited:
You wish :lol: Nah, got something else planed :D don't worry, it'll involve you (at some stage) but yea, I'm busy! :D but after I'm done writing my current one, I'm definitely review that. I'm also doing something with your touring cars.

I have been quietly using your tunes for a while now and I'm glad you are back. I'll even try to review so you can have some feedback. Congrats on your return!

Anyone have any requests for tunes? I'm in one of my "<3 the Ring" periods ATM, so it'll probably end up like that lol. I have ideas of my own, just wanna see what people want.

Ok, since you asked! Do the photo gallary challenge of going into the UCD, pick a car at random with your eyes shut and buy that car. The challenge is to tune the said car to lap the 'Ring in under&#8230;&#8230;7:30.000?

Back