JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
JG, I sent you something, if it doesn't work, just do an unlimited tune for it, ok? Everything is installed, just re-tick it in the menu.

Onboy, I love the thing you sent me. Unless I find something better within the weekend, it shall be my entry. Now let's not tell people what it is and leave them wondering :cheers:

Onboy, I love the thing you sent me. Unless I find something better within the weekend, it shall be my entry. Now let's not tell people what it is and leave them wondering :cheers:

It's good, ain't it :D If you want, I'll send you something else to experiment with. It's not as good as the one I gave you just now, but should be more interesting.

It's good, ain't it :D If you want, I'll send you something else to experiment with. It's not as good as the one I gave you just now, but should be more interesting.

Screw interesting, I just want fast for this comp, lol.

Pagani Zonda C12 '00
~403 BHP - ~600 Nm - 1240 KG - 525 PP

ZondaC12Twoshot.jpg

GT Auto
Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
N/A

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 2.757
2nd Gear: 2.027
3rd Gear: 1.565
4th Gear: 1.254
5th Gear: 1.043
6th Gear: 0.882

Final Gear: 4.114
Max Speed: 250 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 0/14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0/32
Braking Sensitivity: 0/26

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 13.2/9.8
Dampers (Extension): 5/6
Dampers (Compression): 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Camber Angle: 2.7/2.1
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance: 7/7

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
First of all, thank you to Onboy for poiting out that this car was within the PP range. But durng the first run at Laguna, it just felt so slow compared to the S4 I'd been running until then. Then I looked at the lap time. Stock C12, 1 second faster than tuned S4. So the new car for the shootout was quite obvious. And IMO, it's done pretty well. I'm not gonna list any lap times though, to prevent my driving skills from being ridiculed.

Last edited:
Funny thing I just found a C12S in my UCD yesterday and tried it detuned several different ways. Couldn't get it closer than a second to the best lap time by my current favorite. Haven't had a chance to check out the regular C12 I have in my garage. Glad to see someone using one of the exotics for this shootout.👍👍

ROFL. What's it's stock PP? XD And Desperado, yeah, I was looking for something a bit more exotic than an S4 (Hence testing 512BB and Countach).

Stock PP was 510, I was also considering giving you a my RS4 that I used in the Budget Car Challenge, but I realised I still might need it....

Quick update, I'm working on 2 soft-roaders, one of which is actually American. Any requests you'd like to see?

OI! JG!! YOU COULD HAVE WARNED US EARLIER!! :D :D :lol: I TOOK THE DB9 ONLINE JUST NOW AND……wait a minute…I don't have a DB9 :dopey:

Lol, any requests? Well……GIVE THE CELICA MORE GUTS!!!! And don't be a slacker now, do a full tune, you know you can get more out of it, you're just lazy :D

Last edited:
OI! JG!! YOU COULD HAVE WARNED US EARLIER!! :D :D :lol: I TOOK THE DB9 ONLINE JUST NOW AND……wait a minute…I don't have a DB9 :dopey:

Lol, any requests? Well……GIVE THE CELICA MORE GUTS!!!! And don't be a slacker now, do a full tune, you know you can get more out of it, you're just lazy :D

You want the Celica to have more power? I need an extra one first lol, I want to keep the one I have as it is :P And I'm working on 2 tunes, it's just I've been doing mostly online racing the past few days, so yeah lol.

You want the Celica to have more power? I need an extra one first lol, I want to keep the one I have as it is :P And I'm working on 2 tunes, it's just I've been doing mostly online racing the past few days, so yeah lol.

I'll volunteer mine :D And give it a 'full' tune, not just a suspension job… :D

YAY!!! :D :D :lol:

Sent it, now treat it good and give it back when you're done. I want one too.

Last edited:
Toyota Celica GT-R (ST183, 4WS) '91
~296 BHP - ~360 Nm - 1090 KG - ~476 PP

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
High RPM Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
0/20

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 2.522
2nd Gear: 1.827
3rd Gear: 1.396
4th Gear: 1.109
5th Gear: 0.918
6th Gear: 0.791

Final Gear: 4.176
Max Speed: 290 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 16/0
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24/0
Braking Sensitivity: 36/0

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-25
Spring Rate: 5.0/8.0
Dampers (Extension): 3/5
Dampers (Compression): 2/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/3

Camber Angle: 2.8/2.5
Toe Angle: -0.11/-0.18

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/7

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
As a request from Onboy (You're starting to owe me reviews bud ;D), here's the Celica again, but maxed out this time. Or maxed is overkill, it's still only sub-300 horsies. Understeers a wee bit more than stock engine too. But this car has driven quite a many miles, so yeah...

I'm only putting it for share until you review it *evil laugh*

OI!!!!!! -.- Don't you know how busy I am now?! I have to write reviews for normal un-tuned cars, the RVR shootout, I'm a tester for Desperado, I've got to finish writing all my unfinished reviews (6 in total, 2 that I haven't even started on and I hate leaving things unfinished) and review a car to get it back?!

OI!!!!!! -.- Don't you know how busy I am now?! I have to write reviews for normal un-tuned cars, the RVR shootout, I'm a tester for Desperado, I've got to finish writing all my unfinished reviews (6 in total, 2 that I haven't even started on and I hate leaving things unfinished) and review a car to get it back?!

Yup.

Or if you ask nicely, maybe I'll give you back if you promise to review when you have time...

Yup.

Or if you ask nicely, maybe I'll give you back if you promise to review when you have time...

Damn you…right…tasks for tomorrow:
1)JG Celica review
2) KMW RX7 review
3) some other tunes to write about
4) normal road car reviews

By the way, thinking it through…in all, how many tunes have I reviewed for you, 4,5? I've never driven a car from you which you, yourself, could call your 'signature' tune. Think about it…

RKM has the NSX and RX7
Avid has the Clio V6 (you don't like it, but that's your problem, not the car:D)
MFT has the Spirra V8
JG has……I don't know…

Lol chill, didn't see post until now XD Sending :P And also, that's because I don't have a signature tune :P

EDIT: I duped it! *evil laugh*

Back