JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
Dylans1o
Says the person looking at how to find it 30 minutes ago :rolleyes:

Lol stop stalking me! And I was just curious as to what all the fuss is about...and it did say, very clearly, in the thread title 'for EU and Japan Only'. So since I live in HK, nowhere near the EU and not exactly close to Japan either, it would be of no use to me anyway :) :lol:

Lol stop stalking me! And I was just curious as to what all the fuss is about...and it did say, very clearly, in the thread title 'for EU and Japan Only'. So since I live in HK, nowhere near the EU and not exactly close to Japan either, it would be of no use to me anyway :) :lol:

I also have a Stealth designed Nissan GT-R Spec V :)

(Which is also EU exclusive)

Dylans1o
Onboy hating that car is soooo silly its a great car that gets to much hate :rolleyes:

ITS SOOO BORING TO DRIVE!!!! It's far too easy to drive for it to be any fun at all! I would rather have a R34, a R33, a R32 or even the older R30s from the 80's than the R35! I'm the sort of person who prefers to have fun but come second as opposed to being 1st but bored to death.

Alright, slightly back on topic... So far, in an attempt to find a signature car, I have tuned the Premium R32 and R33 (R33 top candidate so far), tunes for which which most likely be up sometime today. Also on my list is the 350Z and 370Z, or whatever they're called here, and also the M3. All premium. The R34 is just bad, and the R35 is boring to drive and tune (Except when done by MFT). I'm considering also taking one of the low-power BMW's, and tuning that.

More suggestions are welcome.

Alright, slightly back on topic... So far, in an attempt to find a signature car, I have tuned the Premium R32 and R33 (R33 top candidate so far), tunes for which which most likely be up sometime today. Also on my list is the 350Z and 370Z, or whatever they're called here, and also the M3. All premium. The R34 is just bad, and the R35 is boring to drive and tune (Except when done by MFT). I'm considering also taking one of the low-power BMW's, and tuning that.

More suggestions are welcome.

Well…all I would say is that you have to be proud of it. You can't be ashamed of it if I went 'your signature car is a Nissan/BMW?!?!!?' So, you know, it has to be something you could almost be arrogant about. (Don't be though, or I'll stop reviewing your things here, I hate an arrogant arse) Keep at it though, you'll find one which defines you soon…

Well…all I would say is that you have to be proud of it. You can't be ashamed of it if I went 'your signature car is a Nissan/BMW?!?!!?' So, you know, it has to be something you could almost be arrogant about. (Don't be though, or I'll stop reviewing your things here, I hate an arrogant arse) Keep at it though, you'll find one which defines you soon…

Dude, I ****ing <3 Skylines. Don't you go about dissing them bra. And the M3 is the best car in the world, according to Top Gear.

Dude, I ****ing <3 Skylines. Don't you go about dissing them bra. And the M3 is the best car in the world, according to Top Gear.

Lol I ain't dissing them, it was just an example of a question I could ask to test you…if you're not confident about it being your signature, it's not good enough. You have to really know and love it :D It's complicated eh? Mind you……what do I know? :lol:

Nissan Skyline GT-R V&#8226;SPEC II (R32) '94
~391 BHP - ~490 Nm - 1245 KG - ~517 PP

Kyoto-Shoren-in_1.jpg

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Optional Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Center Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
0/22

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 3.111
2nd Gear: 2.268
3rd Gear: 1.736
4th Gear: 1.382
5th Gear: 1.147
6th Gear: 0.994

Final Gear: 4.020
Max Speed: 270 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 10/15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24/32
Braking Sensitivity: 14/23

Torque Split: 35/65

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-22
Spring Rate: 7.1/8.4
Dampers (Extension): 5/7
Dampers (Compression): 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/2

Camber Angle: 2.3/1.9
Toe Angle: -0.08/-0.14

Brakes
Brake Balance: 4/5

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
This thing looks remarkably like a tank when using chase cam. It fills half the image. But trust me, it doesn't handle like a tank. Trust me.

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline GT-R V&#8226;SPEC (R33) '97
~408 BHP - ~530 Nm - 1247 KG - ~524 PP

Kyoto-Gion-1.jpg

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Optional Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Center Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast

Aerodynamics
0/28

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 2.994
2nd Gear: 2.171
3rd Gear: 1.660
4th Gear: 1.318
5th Gear: 1.088
6th Gear: 0.941

Final Gear: 4.103
Max Speed: 280 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 8/9
Acceleration Sensitivity: 28/35
Braking Sensitivity: 13/16

Torque Split: 35/65

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-14
Spring Rate: 5.8/9.1
Dampers (Extension): 4/6
Dampers (Compression): 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/3

Camber Angle: 2.1/1.7
Toe Angle: -0.15/-0.22

Brakes
Brake Balance: 4/5

Driving Aids

-------------------

Tuners Comments
The R32's younger brother. Same story. Looks like a tank, doesn't handle like one. At all.

Last edited:
Onboy, here's a cookie for not flooding my thread with posts like you usually do.
Careful you'll give him a suger rush...then watch out...mad posts flying!:lol:

Any plans to do a mid-late '80s skyline tune?

Last edited:
Call me weird but I really prefer the looks of the '80s Skylines to both the newer ones and the older ones. The need ones seem sort of generic muscle/supercar looking while the older ones just lacked style period.

Call me weird but I really prefer the looks of the '80s Skylines to both the newer ones and the older ones. The need ones seem sort of generic muscle/supercar looking while the older ones just lacked style period.

IMO, The R35 looks the looks, but isn't fun.

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
~449 BHP - ~470 Nm - 1239 KG - ~533 PP

NrburgringNordschleife_18-1.jpg

GT Auto
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Optional Aero Parts

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast

Aerodynamics
0/20

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 3.215
2nd Gear: 2.330
3rd Gear: 1.780
4th Gear: 1.414
5th Gear: 1.169
6th Gear: 0.983

Final Gear: 3.440
Max Speed: 280 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 0/6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0/28
Braking Sensitivity: 0/17

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-20
Spring Rate: 8.0/12.0
Dampers (Extension): 3/6
Dampers (Compression): 2/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4

Camber Angle: 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.05/-0.20

Brakes
Brake Balance: 4/6

Driving Aids

-------------------

Tuners Comments
The story of this tune is a funny one. It started off as a mission; a mission to make a tune that was both a track monster and fun at the same time. So I started with the fun part. Gradually increasing raer stiffness, I still couldn't get it to do as I wanted. So I said "**** it." and decided to make a track monster instead. So I apply a basic tune, and BAM! It does what I wanted it to all along; be fun yet fast at the same time. And yes, it's fast. It's does-7'24-on-the-Nürburgring fast. But if you want to drive like a maniac, go ahead. The car won't fight you. In fact, it does the exact opposite. Dalies and Mentlegen, I give you, the Nissan 370Z F.U.N Version. No, F.U.N has no meaning whatsoever.

Last edited:
Good point. Now go try it.

lol was that directed at me or Dylan? If it was to him, I guess I can just scrap any ideas for any upcoming reviews…*walks off*
…
*stops and turns around*
…
Or I could take it for a spin and see if it fits the 'theme' of the review I have in mind. (I have to start thinking of stupid things like 'themes' as I'm now part of a review thread as you know…)

I will and if its not F.U.N i'll be a sad Irishman!

Well, I wasn't exactly impressed with your R35 either, was I, Dylan?

Edit: JG, I can't get the power to go that high, are you sure that you didn't miss something from the parts list?

Last edited:
Well, I wasn't exactly impressed with your R35 either, was I, Dylan?

Edit: JG, I can't get the power to go that high, are you sure that you didn't miss something from the parts list?

Break it in. Without it should be around 433 HP.

Latest Posts

Back