JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
Lol chill, didn't see post until now XD Sending :P And also, that's because I don't have a signature tune :P

EDIT: I duped it! *evil laugh*

-.- Game breaker…

And don't you think it's time for one? One like the MKIV (I think) Supra, one where you can just say 'that is my favourite, that defines me, my tune shop'. It certainly makes a difference…gives this place some character…

-.- Game breaker…

And don't you think it's time for one? One like the MKIV (I think) Supra, one where you can just say 'that is my favourite, that defines me, my tune shop'. It certainly makes a difference…gives this place some character…

MKIV? You mean the RZ? :P

Lol. I just don't like the car behavior in this game, and it's a design flaw in the car, not really the tune...

So how about making a tune for a car which is good enough for you to say 'yes, that is my best car and always will be.' It has to so good that when I do this:

RKM=NSX
Avid=Clio V6
KMW=RX7
MFT=Spirra

I can then say:
JG=_____ <---- fill in gap.

So how about making a tune for a car which is good enough for you to say 'yes, that is my best car and always will be.' It has to so good that when I do this:

RKM=NSX
Avid=Clio V6
KMW=RX7
MFT=Spirra

I can then say:
JG=_____ <---- fill in gap.

Dude, every tune I do, I'm trying to find one lol. I think I'm gonna try some Skylines soon, I've always liked Skylines...

You'll be happy to know that my Bob is currently breaking in an R32 (Premium), so I can start tuning it lol.

You'll be happy to know that my Bob is currently breaking in an R32 (Premium), so I can start tuning it lol.

Now there's a motivating prospect! A ---hp GTR! And are you sure you can't come up with a car that makes you think that it is your best car? Because I'm writing something on a tuner's best car. I've done part 4, just need 1, 2, 3. I was going to use one of your cars, so if you run out of ideas, I'll just use your Supra RZ. You won't mind me reviewing it again, right?

Now there's a motivating prospect! A ---hp GTR! And are you sure you can't come up with a car that makes you think that it is your best car? Because I'm writing something on a tuner's best car. I've done part 4, just need 1, 2, 3. I was going to use one of your cars, so if you run out of ideas, I'll just use your Supra RZ. You won't mind me reviewing it again, right?

Of cars I've tuned ATM? No, I don't have a best car. There's the WedsSport Celica, which is a fantastic car, but that's the car more than my tune. And it's sub-400 HP, so no killer understeer lol (The R32 that is lol).

As a quick preview, the R32 just lapped the 'Ring in 7:32. For the record, that's only 6 seconds slower than it's modern cousin, the R35.

RKM=NSX
Avid=Clio V6
KMW=RX7
MFT=Spirra
RVR=F40

I can then say:
JG=Supra

Fixed that for you :)

Well at least I fixed one thing there :P

Well, I just saw what you added to the list. You should highlight it or put it in bold next time…but can I say why I don't see RVR as having a signature car? Because the tunes seem to be just stamped out like fridges. I just don't feel much when I drive your stuff…not that it ain't good, just lacking in feel. :D :lol: :)

Well, I just saw what you added to the list. You should highlight it or put it in bold next time&#8230;but can I say why I don't see RVR as having a signature car? Because the tunes seem to be just stamped out like fridges. I just don't feel much when I drive your stuff&#8230;not that it ain't good, just lacking in feel. :D :lol: :)

Onboy even JG said he was in love with that tune and the Camaro one I made!

Alright. Last night I slapped the Camaro Z28 and F40 Elite tunes onto 2 cars I has sitting in my garage for no reason at all. I think I'm in love <3

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=5569559

But that's what he said, not me :) I would try it, but I feel as though modifying the F40 in any way, shape or form is blasphemy&#8230;like I just walked up to old man Enzo himself and took a dump on his shoes&#8230;

Are you saying that SlipZtrem put a dump on Enzo Ferrari's shoes becuase the Modded his F40 (which is smokin' White)?? Also sorry JG for off-topic banter I will try not to again in the thread!

Are you saying that SlipZtrem put a dump on Enzo Ferrari's shoes becuase the Modded his F40 (which is smokin' White)?? Also sorry JG for off-topic banter I will try not to again in the thread!

IDGAF about off-topic banter lol, I participate in it myself XD

Well, I told you Dylan, I like to listen to different things :) and about SlipZtrEm's F40, he didn't take a dump on Enzo's shoe as such, just scratch them slightly :D

Same, but only cuz my DT teacher played it (the Green day one) every lesson, so it's stuck in my head...

Both have electric guitar in it so you do like electric guitar..... Also I have something that you don't have! :P

Dylans1o
Both have electric guitar in it so you do like electric guitar..... Also I have something that you don't have! :P

I said I liked the song, not the instruments that played in the background. And what is this thing? Your shiny Premium? A 'very popular' <--- read as 'freebie parts bin' :lol: tune shop? Or something else?

I said I liked the song, not the instruments that played in the background. And what is this thing? Your shiny Premium? A 'very popular' <--- read as 'freebie parts bin' :lol: tune shop? Or something else?

A chrome Jaguar XJ13 :)

Back