Kaido Battle 3 : 4 MIN. INGAME VIDEO !!! LOOK !!! (Update #7)

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 252 comments
Germany
Germany
Wangan01
Wangan01
pre06.jpg

pre01.gif

pre04.jpg
pre05.jpg

:bowdown: Kaido Battle series

UPDATE # 1
104_37667_kaido.jpg

According to play-asia.com the release date is :
:drool:

JULY 28 2005

Link to play-asia

UPDATE # 5
NEW SCREENS AND VIDEO

CLICK HERE FOR SCREENS & VIDEO !!!

Credits to MonkeyWrench who found them

- 8 screens at post 44
- packsot at post 50

Update #6 at post 53

Update # 7 : 4 MIN. INGAMEVIDEO at post 72

Just another kb game I'll probably never be able to play. :grumpy: Rally racing. :) 👍 EDIT: Could anybody possibly translate that? :) Thanks in advance to anyone who does.

it said coming this summer
what about C1 battle? Do they have separate team making racing games?
I just can't wait for both

I think the great thing about Kaido Battle is the the variety of game modes : Daytime point drifting and some sponsor races, and at night: drifting, sp battle, time attack combined with "pokémon effect > Gotta catch 'em all" : hundrets of individual rivals...
and the setting... original japanese touge, narrow hardcore racing with hundrets of corners and hairpins in a beautiful landsacpe... glad to hear that it comes in summer... 2005 is really a racer's dream

Story :

"There was a legendary guy who won every race in every national route.
He was known as"Emotional King."

Yet his "devine techniques" disappeared
after the severe battle in Aso.

"The absence of Emotional King," meant collapse of order, and national
routes fell into chaos.

Under the circumstances, two guys emerged, namely, "Absolute Emperor"
and "Mirakures Summit."

It appeared that, those guys driving techs, of
whom are both professional racers, will bring about novel orders on
national routes.

But there were succeeding drivers entered the battle after the two guys.
Then suddenly the road-racer team, "Thirteen Devils" began their entry.
Some capital highway teamers who witnessed the marching up the mild hills,
of the 13 monstrous machines entered the battle, too.

The mild-hill racers are united to prevent entries of professional racers
and the capital highway racers, and simultaneously searched for "Emotional
King" who had disappeared.

Mild-hill battle-race has begun. Pro racers, Highway racers, or the mild-
hill racers, the great battleraces on every national mild-hills have now started."

Credit to Jasan.

sounds like this is going to be a fun game, i just might get it.

is it just me or does this storyline sounds kind of like tokyo xtreme racer 3? i know that it made by the same company and all.

Hey guys does anyone know of some of the cars that are going to be in the game. And yeah it kinda does sound like TXR3 with the Thirteen devils and the Emperor. By the way does anyone know when the game will come out in America.

nick_1663
That Sucks looks like an awsome game. Want to see videos. Anyone have any by chance.

Hmm I guess that will take some time, as the pictures above are not only brand new but they are the first appereance of the third installment on the inernet so far... but
I'll post updates as soon as new information is availible... :)

kaido03.jpg

kaido04.jpg

kaido05.jpg

kaido02.jpg

According to a japanese website there will be over

20 courses 👍 👍 👍

which is three times more than Kaido Battle 2 : C.R.

20 courses? Man I didn't even manage to get through all the courses on KB2.

I hope they keep the same sorts of cars, I loved driving my Sierra cosworth on the Touge.

The Ernster
Do you need a modchip to play these? If so, then :(
Yes, but why not modding your PS2? Costs should be around 100 $, 2 games... I'd say it is worth every penny....

The Ernster
Do you need a modchip to play these? If so, then :(
Max_DC
Yes, but why not modding your PS2? Costs should be around 100 $, 2 games... I'd say it is worth every penny....
NO you dont need a mod chip. I really really wish people would quit saying that you need a chip!!!!This is directed at Max_DC. Dont answer if you dont know. :ouch:
The Ernster,
Just get a Magic Swap disk. Its only $20 and you can play any imported game or burnt game.

CAMAROBOY69
NO you dont need a mod chip. I really really wish people would quit saying that you need a chip!!!!This is directed at Max_DC. Dont answer if you dont know. :ouch:
The Ernster,
Just get a Magic Swap disk. Its only $20 and you can play any imported game or burnt game.

I wouldn't want to waste my rare time by always having to use another disc to boot the game, + many game magazines say that m. swap d. system will damage your disc drive in long term... and who cares about illegal copies anyway, just btw ....
But ok, swap is a kind of alternative... but as I said I prefer plug and play....

Your very lazy then. I would say the swap disk doesnt take more than 10-15 seconds max. :rolleyes:
I have never heard of them doing damage. I know of at least 15 people that have them and have never had a problem. I have had mine for over 2 years. Not a single problem. I use it in 2 different PS2.
ANyway I was just correcting your false information where you stated you need a modchip to play. That was false information.

CAMAROBOY69
Your very lazy then. I would say the swap disk doesnt take more than 10-15 seconds max. :rolleyes:
I have never heard of them doing damage. I know of at least 15 people that have them and have never had a problem. I have had mine for over 2 years. Not a single problem. I use it in 2 different PS2.
ANyway I was just correcting your false information where you stated you need a modchip to play. That was false information.

Well I think that 15 seconds is quite a long time, if you count it... imagine playing a lot of games over years... and it is annoying... but that is my own private opinion... I personally don't know if it damages the PS2, if you and your friends have no problems it seems to be a good alternative...
And yes, then you're right, my answer left out this info....

Hmm, damnit too many racing games! I'm only about 30% into GT4, my RD2 is still untouched and so is my Japanese Enthusia.

And I never managed to finish KB2.

Too many! :mad:

Can't wait though.

Back