Kaido Battle 3 : 4 MIN. INGAME VIDEO !!! LOOK !!! (Update #7)

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 252 comments
Me too, there are too many good racing games available. GT4 is 40% and counting, Midight Club 3 is on my list as well as Forza and now this...

Revheadnz
Me too, there are too many good racing games available. GT4 is 40% and counting, Midight Club 3 is on my list as well as Forza and now this...

yeah, but it is better to have to many instead of not enough racing games... but if I start counting for 2005 : GT4, Enthusia ,D1 Grand Prix , Kaido Battle 3, Racing Battle: C1 Grand Prix, Juiced, Forza, Midnight Club DUB.... that is indeed a lot to play....

I hope, we will get a lot of new pics, movies and info about Kaido Battle 3 and other upcoming racing games on E3..... not to forget next gen consoles with some racing tech demos :drool:

uberkid86
*droooools* wtf they're making a D1 game?!?!?

Yes it is out for some time in Japan, and I don't think it will be released elsewhere...
It seems to be a solid game... there is a topic about it :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52352

McLaren F1GTR
So is this like Tokyo Extreme Racer Series, or more around the Drifting scene?

I think you refer to Kaido Battle 3 :
The Kaido Battle series is 60% about drifting and 40% about racing; There are a lot of parallels to Tokyo Extreme Racer : You have hundrets of enemies ( again organized in gangs) you have to beat at night ( drifting; one to one Battle Meter race, or one against 2 or 3, time attack) on japanese mountain roads, the so called touges... virtually hundrets of curves&hairpins.... and in daylight you have to drift these streets for points, a fast and long drift will get you points, and if you can drift for many hairpins and curves without hitting you will get combo points and you reach the next level;
features :
- licenced cars ( Japanese ones, but also German,US,British, French etc )
- great tracks in the japanese mountains ( real tracks only !!)
- night, day, rain, snow, spring, summer, autumn, winter
- sponsors and real tuners
- ability of tuning and finetuning your cars
- 50 hours + gameplay
- for me one of the best racing games around... Believe me this games rules ! And
I'm only taling about the prequel; part three will have three times more tracks
and also gravel tracks etc....

i never played the 2nd one. i bought the first one when it came out.... it got hella borring and repeative, just like txr03.. that got repeative and borring that i stopped playin em.

CAMAROBOY69
NO you dont need a mod chip. I really really wish people would quit saying that you need a chip!!!!This is directed at Max_DC. Dont answer if you dont know. :ouch:
The Ernster,
Just get a Magic Swap disk. Its only $20 and you can play any imported game or burnt game.

Hmm i see. Where can I get one of those? I don't seem to see it on ebay.

Edit: BTW, I don't mean to be going against the board policy about piracy. Im interested in this becuase I would like to play Imported games.

Sweet, been waiting for this sucker.

KB is always so fun and challenging. So little room for error, and when you finally unlock new stuff it's so satisfying. I hope they have some roomier tracks though, it got just a LITTLE crowded when 3 cars go into the same corner.

1twojay
Sweet, been waiting for this sucker.

KB is always so fun and challenging. So little room for error, and when you finally unlock new stuff it's so satisfying. I hope they have some roomier tracks though, it got just a LITTLE crowded when 3 cars go into the same corner.

Yeah the tracks are really narrow as hell.. then again KB has real tracks (GPS data...)
and I've driven hundrets of km in Japan, and you hardly find wider roads ... you really have to be concentrated especially if you drive fast :sly: ....

I hope that there's as much english in this one as there was in 2 because I really want this game but I don't want to have to sift through pages of Japanese. From the screenies on that site it doesn't look too promising but fingers crossed....

Love the pics, love the intro, can't wait; I just thought about Nextgen (PS3) Genki racing games.... :drool:

kaido03.jpg

kaido04.jpg
kaido05.jpg
kaido06.jpg
kaido09.jpg
kaido10.jpg
kaido11.jpg

kaido14.jpg

INTRO of Kaido Battle 3 17 MB

I still haven't started playing C1 battle yet
but KB3 is already coming on my way
Gotta love Genki

Wow, the game still looks like ****.

I think their intro video beats Enthusia's for the most ridiculous to ever grace our TV screens.

Genki hasn't made a good game for the past 5 years. Does anyone know when Genki is going to get their act together?

Viper Zero
Wow, the game still looks like ****.

I think their intro video beats Enthusia's for the most ridiculous to ever grace our TV screens.

Genki hasn't made a good game for the past 5 years. Does anyone know when Genki is going to get their act together?

Sorry, I have to strongly disagree here... GRP games are really addicting, I've played every Genki games of the past few years ( Tokyo Xtreme Racer series, Kaido Battle Series and finally C1 for at least 30-40 hours / game in single player which is a lot for me... While the grafics might not be state of the art, the gameplay and game structure is really perfect; I've beaten every Genki game almost completly, whereas GT4 got boring even before 50% for me...

MonkeyWrench
They're no different to what has previously been posted.

Well, the 2 TV spots and the wallpapers are new, the rest of the photos are from update #5 which is only a few days old, that's why I didn't take the 12 photos out of the Title...

I bet you can't sleep at all when you play the future genki racing game on PS3
imagine the intro CG becoming in-game graphic
when I had KB2 ... I skipped 3 hours sleep every night for 2 months 👍

Max_DC
Well, the 2 TV spots and the wallpapers are new, the rest of the photos are from update #5 which is only a few days old, that's why I didn't take the 12 photos out of the Title...

I posted the TV spots a few posts before yours.

Back