Lack of details in background trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is what I got to say about the bloody damage in the GameCon demo. It's look stupid, but very interesting to have one in the game...About time. See the part where that evo IV hit the Sti from the back? In real situation that both cars would be "Totalled," already. With that amount of speed like that. Like I said before, most of you guys who love this GT series so much you don't even see the different between the real thing and a blood-y video games anymore mate. Now with the crash from the back like that it should look something like this, but from the back instead of the front of the Sti...
1153663-L.jpg

Maybe he wasn't at fault, 🤬 happens...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was curious why so many replies to veird topic like this but you guys are not talking anything related to topic after all :)

Don't laugh. That's a very important part of a simulation there, trees catching fire! If I don't see the carbon monoxide coming from a forest fire, I won't buy GT5.

amar finds yet another breach in the time & space continuum. Strangely, it originates from the trees.

If a Tree fell in Granturismo 5, Would you hear a sound?

If a sound fails in Gran Turismo 5 will you hear a tree?

If Gran Turismo falls from a tree, would you make a sound?

^Or if a tree falls from Gran Turismo, will there be a sound?

Will Turismo tree there, a Gran sound falls?

^Or if a Gran tree is there, will the Turismo falling be heard?

1246888499172.gif

I suppose people are resorting to drugs to pass the time between now and GT5.

LOL, funniest thread ever, my sides are splitting, seriously, keep it up guy's :)

Plus, this breaking news just in............."the trees in GT5P aren't really trees at all, who'd have thought, but the question remains, what the hell are they?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back