Least Favorite Track..?F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Matty
  • 68 comments

What are your 2 least favorite tracks?

• Total voters
Singapore until they fix the braking distances I cant enjoy this track - as soon as I start acelarating I have to brake, Ive seen onboard videos and its alot diferent (the feeling and the flow)

Exactly, it was the same in F1:CE where coincidentally the AI were at their strongest at Barcelona. Everyone said it was their least favourite track, and it was also partly because the final corner, New Holland, was a mega fast right hander which if you ballsed it up, spat you into the gravel. Now instead, it's a easy medium speed right hander but everyone finds the preceding chicane infuriating because of it's tendency to make you spin out. I've figured out a decent way through it though :)

I love Catalunya, it's got a really nice rhythm to it IMO.

well its actually a easy chicane.. just dont take the curbs and go wide and slow through both corners!

For the people voting Silverstone I take it you dislike the new section?

My vote went for Singapore, 6 billion 90 degree corners are no fun in a race car.:yuck:

For the people voting Silverstone I take it you dislike the new section?

My vote went for Singapore, 6 billion 90 degree corners are no fun in a race car.:yuck:

YES I absolutely ****ing hate that new section.. I used to love the Silverstone track and considered myself to be quite good on it in F1:CE and I just can't get it right now.. :L

What? Why? Abbey is almost flat out and a real challenge, like the bridge of old, and could be a very good first corner in 4 days time. There is also a half chance at an overtake and a proper overtaking opportunity at the end of Wellington, it's better then a chicane, a flat out corner and a double hairpin.:grumpy:

Back