Not open for further replies.
Date: 3/10/2011
Rival 1: MONSTAR(Class A)
Rival 2: REDSUNS-MACCER (Class A)
Course: USHIMINE
Battle Style: CMSD
Winner: MONSTAR
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Another race with Red and another good race. I lead this time and stayed ahead to cross the line 2 seconds up.
2nd run he leads and i didnt want to risk to much trying to pass so just stayed on him untill the end. He did good to not open the door anywhere to give me look in actually.
3rd run i decided i was going to go for it and pulled out a 4 second gap by the finish.

Confirmed 5 out of 5 mate but I already posted this battle on page 148, post 2959 I think

Date: 3/10/2011
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class A)
Course: Mt. Akina
Battle Style: CMSD - 3
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I choose to chase the BNR34 in round one as i wanted to view its movements due to it being a fellow T-Spec Tuned car, So i kept close while applying some offensive driving. Solid clipped the dirt and drifted into my car causing light damage to my car but i was in the wrong place at the wrong time so it was unavoidable. Solid held me off to go into round two....
Round two i opened up my NSX to see how my minor tweaks worked and i pulled away from the BNR34 and the way to the end, Crossing the line i was 4 Seconds ahead.

hey guys, I want to remind you guys to host the courses that you guys deem to be your home courses. thanks!

Date: 4/10/2011
Rival 1: GTPL_REsuperG (Class A)
Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class A)
Course: Mt. Fury
Battle Style: CM-SD - 3sec
Winner: GTPL_REsuperG

I'm quite shocked that I've gone to the top of the Class A leaderboard only in week 2. I'm going to have a tough time staying there

Last edited:
Rival 1: GTPL_REsuperG (Class B)
Rival 2: Vasho__ (Class B)
Course: Aki no ryosen

What to tell about this race. I would probably give myself a rating 1 out of 5 as for poor performance. Where to start -This Track is by far the most chalanging track i ever have raced on!!!!!! Ok we can always blame it on something. hehe - but no - this track is realy tough - at least for me. I did not have those problems in the test runs before the race. The race started - i was leading - i did spin out - SuperG overtook me. I tryed to regain position - i spinned out again - SuperG waited for me - hats off to him - great racer - race continued - i spinned out again - he waited again - At that time i realy felt bad - SHAME ON ME!!!!!!!!! Ok this race as far i am concerned never happend in my mind - hehe -

Great driver - 👍👍

Rival 2: Vasho__ (Class B)

What to tell about this race. I would probably give myself a rating 1 out of 5 as for poor performance. Where to start -This Track is by far the most chalanging track i ever have raced on!!!!!! Ok we can always blame it on something. hehe - but no - this track is realy tough - at least for me. I did not have those problems in the test runs before the race. The race started - i was leading - i did spin out - SuperG overtook me. I tryed to regain position - i spinned out again - SuperG waited for me - hats off to him - great racer - race continued - i spinned out again - he waited again - At that time i realy felt bad - SHAME ON ME!!!!!!!!! Ok this race as far i am concerned never happend in my mind - hehe -

Great driver - 👍👍

hahaha GREAT vasho, cool RACE!! i like the trak!!!

Rival 2: RedSuns (Class B)

PANIC FOR ME!!! I BROKE RETRO SOSPENSION!... i thinK, HOLY S**t,
but the race was GREAT! :D

Rival 2: RedSuns_Maccer (Class B)
PANIC FOR ME!! I LOSE THE CAR AND BROKE RETRO SOSPENSION!
but the race was GREAT :D

Rival 2: Snake55wildcat (Class A)

Rival 2: Snake55wildcat (Class A)

Confirmed, i messed up really early on, but it was still a good battle none the less, although now after this im not so sure of my car choice, back to the drawing board with its setup then :lol:

Rival 2: RedSuns_Maccer (Class B)
PANIC FOR ME!! I LOSE THE CAR AND BROKE RETRO SOSPENSION!
but the race was GREAT :D

Confirmed, 5 out of 5. You're a very fast driver mate, need to step up my game I think.

SuperG, there is an edit button you can use. Also, do your best to use the full spelling. Sry = sorry, etc. I can see that english is not your first language but you are doing very well already! Cheers!

Date: 04/10/2011
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
PSN: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: steleb (Class A)
Opponent's PSN: rifleguy20
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 3 laps 1 Seconds
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Battle Comments: Man this battle was great. I started off as the lead for the battle and I started spreading the gap on the 1st round, and I took the win for the 1st win. On 2nd round, he was leading and at the 2nd corner entry, I accidentally bump into him it wasn't like a ram, more of a little bump and around the corner, he under-steered and open the window and I pass him until the end. Epic battle!

So you bumped him out of the way which allowed you to pass? If so you should have given the place back

Date: 04/10/2011
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
PSN: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: steleb (Class A)
Opponent's PSN: rifleguy20
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 3 laps 1 Seconds
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Battle Comments: Man this battle was great. I started off as the lead for the battle and I started spreading the gap on the 1st round, and I took the win for the 1st win. On 2nd round, he was leading and at the 2nd corner entry, I accidentally bump into him it wasn't like a ram, more of a little bump and around the corner, he under-steered and open the window and I pass him until the end. Epic battle!
Confirmed and great battle my car still needs to be fined tuned on the suspension

So you bumped him out of the way which allowed you to pass? If so you should have given the place back

No the bump didn't allow him to pass, the bump was more like a love tap. But that was not what allowed I'm to pass, what allowed to pass was that I understeered and hit the railing which slowed me down quite a bit and from there he maintained the lead for the rest of the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back