Not open for further replies.
Date: 5/10/2011
Rival 1: GTPL SUPER G
Rival 2: MONSTAR
Course: Songai Shinro
Battle Style: CMSD-3
Winner: MONSTAR
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Yes it was a really good race. I'll try to upload it through the videoing from my phone. Let's try that. It's really intense! A couple of us were there to witness the battle!

I don't know why but when ever I race against Italians they are always very quick. I actually couldn't believe how fast he was when drifting like that. He's scary fast.

After the race I sort of felt like I had lost but the more I thought about it I can see how I won this battle. If he had his time over I reckon he would have taken a different approach. I played the patient game and he choose the all out attack game. I reckon it was his race to win but his mistakes cost him.

Rival 1: OSE SHADOW
Course: SIDEWINDER TOUGE

Nice battle with OSE.
Lap 1. He choose to chase. (surprise surprise lol) I pulled out a little gap and crossed the line 1.9 sec.
Lap 2 i was right on him the whole way but couldnt get a pass done. Good defensive driving on his part.
Lap3 I was pulling away and about half way through he spun and crashed. I finished the lap to win.

Nice battle with OSE.
Lap 1. He choose to chase. (surprise surprise lol) I pulled out a little gap and crossed the line 1.9 sec.
Lap 2 i was right on him the whole way but couldnt get a pass done. Good defensive driving on his part.
Lap3 I was pulling away and about half way through he spun and crashed. I finished the lap to win.

Confirmed. Thats the first time i have ever spun out in a battle :indiff:

Rival 2: vasho
Winner: OSE SHADOW

This was a quick battle resulting me spinning out in first round and ose taking a clean pass and maintaining the lead until the finish line.

Rival 2: vasho
Winner: OSE SHADOW

This was a quick battle resulting me spinning out in first round and ose taking a clean pass and maintaining the lead until the finish line.

Confirmed 👍

Date: 6/10/2011
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class Beta)
Course: aki no ryosen
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

Wynter choose to chase and lost ground from the off. The R31 tried its best to keep up, but with now luck. I crossed the line with a 10+ Second lead

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)
Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class A)

Same as the Beta battle, Wynter choose to chase and was unable to keep up. I crossed the line 13 seconds ahead of Wynter

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)

Was a nice battle put my skils to the test and shows my im not up there with the top class just yet, I lead first and barly held OSE behind me, had to block alot on corner entrys to keep him behind, in the 2nd round OSE lead and slowly spread to the gap and got away I couldnt keep pace.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class Beta)
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

I lead first and with the great elevation change in this course I was able to pull away from wynters R31 skyline

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)

Was a nice battle put my skils to the test and shows my im not up there with the top class just yet, I lead first and barly held OSE behind me, had to block alot on corner entrys to keep him behind, in the 2nd round OSE lead and slowly spread to the gap and got away I couldnt keep pace.

Confirmed

Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Rival 2: leexr2i (Class A)
Course: Mt Akina
Winner: Street-King-07

Returned to winning ways in another Evo vs Impreza battle. leexr's car is extremely capable but a lack of stability meant that he hit the wall several times whilst pushing hard to stay with me.

Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Rival 2: leexr2i (Class A)
Course: Mt Akina
Winner: Street-King-07

Returned to winning ways in another Evo vs Impreza battle. leexr's car is extremely capable but a lack of stability meant that he hit the wall several times whilst pushing hard to stay with me.

he drove well, and i was shocked how bad my sti was with out a rear wing...
only to work out that torque splitter was set to 30/70!!!! i dont no when i set it to that, as it was 50/50.. so that mistake in setup cost me bad. live a learn..

Been terrible internet signal lately but I might be able to get some racing in tonight as it seems to have gotten a lot better today. Probably time for me to get my own high speed setup but for now I'll just get on when I can and try to get as many battles as possible.

It's really difficult for me to post up a room number after I get online with the ps3 and then try to go back to the computer to post; so if anyone thinks they would be on around 6-12pm Pacific time weekdays shoot me a friend request if I'm not on your list already:tup:.

Date: 06/10/2011
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
PSN ID: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: ReecesPufss (Class A)
Opponent's PSN ID: ReeceesPuffs
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: CMSD 1 Sec
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Battle Comments: Man, this guy is good but he somehow decreases the gap at the corners, I won the 1st round since I lead. 2nd Round, he leads and mis-shifts at the straight away after the 1st corner and I pass him all the way to end. He's using the G27 by the way!

Last edited:
Date: 06/10/2011
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
PSN ID: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: ReecesPufss (Class A)
Opponent's PSN ID: ReeceesPuffs
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: CMSD 1 Sec
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Battle Comments: Man, this guy is good but he somehow decreases the gap at the corners, I won the 1st round since I lead. 2nd Round, he leads and mis-shifts at the straight away after the 1st corner and I pass him all the way to end. He's using the G27 by the way!

confirmed.

ReecesPuffs
I'm new here and I'm a bit clumsy.
So can I please change my car?

Yes, you only get to change once. After this you can't change anymore, that includes the new season.

Room open..
1472-6399-8494-1423-0793

my sti just did a 2:58.247 at mt akina... my best ever!

Last edited:
Maccer_42
So gutted I missed watching that I knew you two would have a epic race.

Would be interesting to find out what this is as I have no clue :lol:

He has the rear ride height lower than the front. Its a glitch in gt5 car set ups to make the car faster. I don't use it though.

He has the rear ride height lower than the front. Its a glitch in gt5 car set ups to make the car faster. I don't use it though.

Ahh I see, interesting, I've heard of this trick being used on FF cars in the game and I've used it myself on a few FF's to help the back come round, didnt know it worked for all cars though.

Hey TimberW, I wanted to mention that I haven't given up on the quest to make your life easier with the scoring and battle submissions. I did some research and tried using the Google Form Spreadsheet. I attempted a few times in making progress, but there's one issue with me being able to go back to the question(s) and edit them.. I'm fairly new to doing this kind of stuff, but I should learn how at some point, lol.:dopey:

see ya

Date: 7/10/2011
Rival 1: GTPL_REsuperG ( A class )
Rival 2: HTrio ( A class )
Winner: GTPL_REsuperG

Date: 7/10/2011
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 ( Beta class )
Rival 2: CHRYSTALBUDS ( Beta class )
Battle Style: CMSD-3 seconds
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

Was a nice battle, we had a first race but it wasnt fair as chrystalbuds didnt know the course at all so we didnt count that and rematched shortly after, I lead first and was able to out pace his MR-S to over 6 second gap by the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back