Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
Your PSN ID: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class A)
Opponent's PSN ID: SolidSnake7735
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: CMSD 1 Secs
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Battle Rating: 5 of 5
Battle Comments: This race was exhausting. Snake was on my butt until the 9th corner because he under-steered and got a little bit of damage and I spread the gap on round 1 and I won the 1st round. It was his turn to lead and I was on him and I passed him on the inside but he "love" tap me on the rear which got damage on the right rear suspension but I increased the gap and took the lead to the end. Good Race. Probably 2 times I won today with damage XD

Last edited:
Date: 09/10/2011
Opponent's PSN ID: SolidSnake7735
Batte Style: CMSD 1 Secs
Battle Comments: This race was exhausting. Snake was on my butt until the 9th corner because he under-steered and got a little bit of damage and I spread the gap on round 1 and I won the 1st round. It was his turn to lead and I was on him and I passed him on the inside but he "love" tap me on the rear which got damage on the right rear suspension but I increased the gap and took the lead to the end. Good Race. Probably 2 times I won today with damage XD

confirmed*
watch out tho, this GT-R will want revenge as week three starts tomrorow!!

Date: 10/10/2011
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class Beta)
Course: Michi-no-Eki
Battle Style: CMSD-3 seconds
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Fragolas choose to chase and stayed with my little elise for a little bit, but he soon started to fall be back and on a turn where i caused damage to myself for overcorrecting myself Fragolas spun out too, Fragolas fell back more and more due to damage from the spin which handed me the win with a 10+ second lead at the finish line...

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)
Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class A)

This time Fragolas choose to lead in the 3 round battle with round 1 being ending with me being under a second behind. Round 2 was pretty much the same as i was leading and at the end there was no chace in place and i crossed the line about 1 second ahead.
Round three saw me and fragolas switching places 3 or 4 times in a dogfight or a round, But on the last past fragolas shot for the outside and i think he touched the dirt which caused him to drift into my rear bumper which launched him into the wall, Dunno if it caused him damage but he wasnt as aggressive as he was for the beginning of the lap and he fell back. I went on to win the round a few seconds. Awesome Battle Fragolas

Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class Beta)

Fragolas choose to chase and stayed with my little elise for a little bit, but he soon started to fall be back and on a turn where i caused damage to myself for overcorrecting myself Fragolas spun out too, Fragolas fell back more and more due to damage from the spin which handed me the win with a 10+ second lead at the finish line...

Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class A)

This time Fragolas choose to lead in the 3 round battle with round 1 being ending with me being under a second behind. Round 2 was pretty much the same as i was leading and at the end there was no chace in place and i crossed the line about 1 second ahead.
Round three saw me and fragolas switching places 3 or 4 times in a dogfight or a round, But on the last past fragolas shot for the outside and i think he touched the dirt which caused him to drift into my rear bumper which launched him into the wall, Dunno if it caused him damage but he wasnt as aggressive as he was for the beginning of the lap and he fell back. I went on to win the round a few seconds. Awesome Battle Fragolas

Great battle, mate! Beta class I was caught by cold tyres and your speed, disapearing in front of my eyes!! A Class, man... I dont know how this guy passed my outside, such a speed!!! Then I tryed to recover and got a little agressive. Toutched Shadow tail a few times, trying to get the inside during hard braking, but this guy never lost composure, he handled so well with my couterattacks. Astonishing moments!! I will ask for a rematch, for sure!!👍

Date: 5/10/2011
Rival 2: H_enry_T (Class Beta)
Course: Songai Shinro
Battle Style: CMSD-3

H_enry choose to lead in this battle and i knew what i was getting myself into due to 450pp DC2 racing myself. So from the start i applied pressure and kept close to the DC2, It took a little while but H_enry made a mistake and ran wide letting me slip through. After the pass H_enry tried to keep up but he told me he damaged his car doing it, I pulled out another 10+ second lead at finish to take the win....

Rival 2: H_enry_T (Class A)

Again H_enry lead from the start and i sat back and took note of his BNR33's driving style on the track and soon noticed a lot of drifting. I waited for my moment and passed when H_enry ran wide due to a drift. By the time i crossed to line i was over 20 seconds ahead...

Date:5/10/2011
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class B)
Rival 2: H_enry_T (Class B)
Winner: Street-King-07

Henry's DC2 is extremely capable in a straight line but a lack of expertise in a good FF setup meant that he understeered into the wall on several corners allowing my car to pull away. Given more tweaks and practice, victories should start rolling in.

Confirm all 3. I'm actually taking this season as a warm-up to REAL racing, because I am a noob in this stuff. That comes with only 1 month of playing this game. Next season I am definently replacing the R33. Dont know for what yet.
Oh, and by the way, 2 things: I think Initial D style Touge would be with drifting AND oncoming traffic. I would love it :D
And I am away from my country from 22-30 Oct. So I wont be able to race.

Rival 2: ReecesPuffs (Class A)
Opponent's PSN ID: ReeceesPuffs
Batte Style: CMSD 2 Secs
Battle Comments: It was so clean and 1st round(I lead) I won since I increased the gap around the 4th corner. 2nd round damn he's pretty good and I overtook him few times but just before the straightaway to the finish line, he pass me but I was about to catch up and it was a Draw. Sudden Death battle I lead this one and I increased the gap again.
By the way Reece, Keiichi is my favorite driver so I usually do his footwork on GT5 XD

Last edited:
Date: 09/10/2011
Rival 2: ReecesPuffs (Class A)
Opponent's PSN ID: ReeceesPuffs
Batte Style: CMSD 2 Secs

Just wanted to point out you have raced Reece 3 times in one week. one on the 6/10/11 and 2 on the 9/10/11. Now maybe the last one you posted you just copy and pasted the date and it should be on the 10/10/11 I do it a lot and forget to change the date then edit it later, but thats still 2 battles in the same week against the same rival in the same class, not trying to be a jerk or anything just pointing it out as im pretty sure we can only race each rival once per week for each class.

Just wanted to point out you have raced Reece 3 times in one week. one on the 6/10/11 and 2 on the 9/10/11. Now maybe the last one you posted you just copy and pasted the date and it should be on the 10/10/11 I do it a lot and forget to change the date then edit it later, but thats still 2 battles in the same week against the same rival in the same class, not trying to be a jerk or anything just pointing it out as im pretty sure we can only race each rival once per week for each class.

I'm canceling the 2nd battle since I found out the rematches start Monday(according to Snake) if not, I'll cancel the 3rd race. There happy?! -_-

Last edited:
Hey TakumiFuji01 can you race at 6:00pm tomorow and thats you're time zone it would be 7:00 pm for me

So did anyone allready dl the new Spec 2.0 Update?
If yes than how are the updates? Was there anyhting changed in the course creator?????? What about the physics? Do the cars behave diff on the Touge??
And what about the DLC - for me a let down are the tracks - no Mountain Pass - :guilty: :ouch:
Heh anyway cant wait to try it out later today.

Date: 11/10/2011
Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)

I choose to chase in round one and it was a close round with me staying on the DC2's rear bumper the whole time. Round two i went into a turn to fast and as i was recovering from a drift maccer understeered into me by mistake due to his FF car. after this my Elise pulled away for him to finish with a 5+ second gap.

Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class Beta)

A short lasting battle wher i choose to chase. i stayed behind him for a few turns before making my move to pass him. After i passed Solid i started to pull away but i noticed Solid spin out a damage his car twice. Solid forfeited the battle due to damage.

Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)

I choose to chase in round one and it was a close round with me staying on the DC2's rear bumper the whole time. Round two i went into a turn to fast and as i was recovering from a drift maccer understeered into me by mistake due to his FF car. after this my Elise pulled away for him to finish with a 5+ second gap.

Confirmed 5 out of 5, I though I was going to get so lucky when you went wide and pass you, but I couldnt make use of your mistake. Would have been a big upset from the odds if I did though.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: GTP_TimberW (Class Beta)
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

Was a quick race I lead first and was able to pull out a big lead over timber for the win.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class Beta)
Battle Style: CMSD 3 Laps (2 sec gap)

Another quick race, I lead first and was pulling away from snake's Sileighty but mid way around the course snake forfited due to damage.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Battle Style: CMSD 3 Laps (2 sec gap)

This battle was more exciting than our beta race, I lead round 1 and was able to pull away to a decent lead giving me the first win, round 2 snake lead and i was staying tight to him seeing his driving style, eventualy snake run wide in to abit of uphill section and I passed and stayed infront to win the round and get the over all win.

Course: Touge Series 1

I choose to chase Solids R34 and early into the round i saw the R34 weakness of the AWD understeer, So i took me chance to pass as fast as i could and pull away for the R34. Once i passed Solid kept within 2 seconds of me the whole time until the last 1/4 of the track where i pulled away to take the win...

Rival 2: GTP_TimberW (Class Beta)
Course: Sekigihara
Battle Style: Open Room GGH

Timber took the handicap lead into this battle and he instantly tried to pull away, But my Lotus stayed close. I tried to pass on the beginning of the long straight and hit some spike lag on my side and contact was made causing damage to both cars. I fell back alot so i had to fight my way back up to Timbers SW20, When i did i finally managed to get passed Timber just before he spun out and forfeited the battle.

May take a while though due to Spec 2.0

something just came and i wont be home at 7:00pm but i will be home for sure for 8pm that would be 7pm for you
so can you do 7:30pm for you?
and i'll join via you since i dont have a home track

Last edited:
something just came and i wont be home at 7:00pm but i will be home for sure for 8pm that would be 7pm for you
so can you do 7:30pm for you?
and i'll join via you since i dont have a home track

Maybe, but I also got stupid Taekwon do stuff to do

Leaderboard Updated to Post: 3147

Rival's List Updated

Finally got it updated, sorry that I seemed absent. I'm still for LotS, only that the Touge Shootout is taking some of my attention as well. So I haven't been racing competatively as much.

hey guys feel free to add me im down for battles im new but it doesnt mean im not gunna learn

PSN: TwistnItSideways

Date: 12/10/2011
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class Beta)
Battle Style: CM-SD 3

I choose to chase SK's Skyline 350GT and from the start SK put on a good defensive drive blocking every chance i took at passing him, I got past on the long back straight and then pulled away from the Skyline. I finished 7 seconds ahead at the line.

Date: 12/10/2011
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Battle Style: CM-SD 3

SK choose to Lead in this battle and showed an awesome display of defensive driving again with me not being able to pass at all and held me off to go into round two. Round two i drove no different than round one and i pulled away to a 6 second lead at the finish line..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back