Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the yellow light in the middle of my race with Indiana so I'm out of action until I get the problem sorted

You were probably going to win because my gas peddle was stuck and it caused me to hit the wall so hard that there was engine damage.

I dont know why I shouldnt talk about it and we did a rematch cause the first race there was some confusion, I raced the GG H the way ive seen everyone else do it, Let the guy with the handicap start infront which I did, and he had at least a good 3 seconds lead after the first corner, I caught him up by the very end of the race and passed him on the exit of the last corner. so from what I see thats a fair win in my opinion. If it is decided the race aint fair by timber Ill remove it.

Hmm. I think there's been a misunderstanding , we'll just have to wait for TakumiFuji01 to come online to clear the confusion.

Hi everyone I just registered for this and here's my information
PSN:bladeking_187
Car:Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
PP:500
Home Course:Mt.Tight
If you wanna race me send me a PM and shoot me a friend request

Rival's List Updated. Leaderboard update in progress. Registration for Season 2 has closed since Season 2 is running till the end of the week. Thanks. Next week, we'll be running Time Attack Episode 4 and LotS will be supporting the TOSS' Touge Tuner Shootout as well next week,

The whole rain on toscana isn't a glitch, its part of the GT5 Spec II update. I'm sure you guys know that in the GT Rally Special Event there are some toscana (tarmac) races where there is rain, this is basically the same thing...

Date: 13/10/2011
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Rival 2: TakumiFuki01 (Class A)
Course: Mt.Akina
Battle Style: GG + H
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42
Rating: 5/5

Well Takumi sent me a message to this challege and I accepted it, we did a race first but tak went wide in the first cornerand I passed him straight away not a good battle seems we had a missunderstanding of the rules.
So we rematched the grid started me in front but I waited and let takumi get a lead then began to chase him down, it took me a good while to catch up he was driving fast but I could see that I was slowly gaining. In the last 1/4 of the course I was right behind takumi on on the bit of straight before the last corner im trying to pass anywhere possible but he doesnt leave a space open but right at the very last corner he gets a bad exit and I was able to stay inside and pull ahead to the finish line.

Rival 2: ReecesPuffs (Class A)
Battle Style: CM-SD

A race against a fellow FD driver, we did a hot version style battle, I lead round one and was able to pull away from reece to a 6 second lead so I won round 1, round 2 reece lead and I stayed as close as I could to him eventualy he ran wide into a right hand corner and I was able to pass him on the inside and stay ahead to win the battle.

Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class A)
Battle Style: CM-SD

A nice race against wynters NSX, he chose to chase me first so I decided to go all out but he was doing good keeping close to me for most of the race but around the mid way mark he started to drop back I crossed the line 3.5 seconds ahead was very close to going into round 2.

Miss shifted two times each race.:grumpy:
Good race though.

Hey Maccer. Sorry about earlier, truth was that I wasn't mad at ya but I was mad about my crush(as in a like like girl thing) and she started being all mean and stuff so I was all mad. Sorry if I was being mean and btw.
CONFIRMED!

TakumiFuji01
Hey Maccer. Sorry about earlier, truth was that I wasn't mad at ya but I was mad about my crush(as in a like like girl thing) and she started being all mean and stuff so I was all mad. Sorry if I was being mean and btw.
CONFIRMED!

Lol, the days of my youth are all long gone now! Missed those good all days!

CONFIRMED!

No problem mate, thats understandable, It was a great race btw you're a damn fast driver! I look forward to more races with.

I'm going to stick with my Evo 10 for season 3 but i'll most likely have to redo my entire setup to what I had before I got the YLOD. I'll be looking for a Beta Class car thats a lot lighter than my 350GT Skyline but still has big power for the PP restrictions. I had also planned ahead for either the winter season or a classics side season and prepped a 500PP Audi Quattro but I'll have to make that setup again as well.

Side Note: I'll be sitting out the Time Attacks for the forseeable future

Edit: I'll be out of action for at least 1 to 2 weeks as my current PS3 is getting collected on October 18th as it gets sent down for verification and I wait for a replacement.

Last edited:
Rival 1: Fragolas79 - Beta
Rival 2: BadBoy - Beta
Course: Ginkyou Line
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec
Winner: Fragolas79
Rate: 5/5

What a battle, epic race!! 10 rounds of very close racing!!! Another tough guy, very fast entering corners, great braking skills and great exit speed. I only could pull away in last sector in round 10, because of badboy´s worn out tyres!! 6 Round was a thrill, with a series of overtakes, it gave me chills!!!

Rival 1: Fragolas79 - A Class
Rival 2: Che69velle - A Class
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec - RAIN!!!

Great drive, Chev beautifull drifts, I had to put all into this battle. I couldnt risk to take a drift style and crash into rails so Idrove with careful, exploring the non existing grip of toscana in the rain, and take advantage of it. I was scared like death during the race :)
Chev is a great clean ad polite driver, lookin forward to race him again!! Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Possible guesses for next side challenge:

Classics
USA vs EU
Inter-Japanese (only cars from Japan)
Inter-European (only cars from Europe)
Muscle

Timber, can my track be the one for the side challenge?
I would love to see what times the pro's here get on my track.

Rival 1: Fragolas79 - A Class
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec - RAIN!!!

Great drive, Chev beautifull drifts, I had to put all into this battle. I couldnt risk to take a drift style and crash into rails so Idrove with careful, exploring the non existing grip of toscana in the rain, and take advantage of it. I was scared like death during the race :)
Chev is a great clean ad polite driver, lookin forward to race him again!! Thanks guys!

confirmed, lost to a rwd in the rain with an awd, i"m so shamed:guilty: awesome race though.

Rival 1: indianaBROnes - A Class
Winner: Che69velle

was worried about facing an elise in a heavy gtr, decided to follow ran the first turns and saw he was loose he spun on exiting and i blew by him to the finish, i wanted another run since he was unfamiliar with the course and now had warm tires, ran chase again and he made it 5 turns in before he spun again and i passed, slowed to allow him to retake lead and continue battle made a clean pass in a turn and opened a gap but he hung on and mimiced my line was watching my rear view as he closed on the last turns and forgot to shift so he got lead back, ran lead with worn tires and held him off for another round next round he ran wide in a turn and i made a clean pass and took the win, epic battle.

Last edited:
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 - Class A
Rival 2: che69velle - Class A

My first race against chevelle and his mighty nismo tuned R32, chevelle chose to chase me first as he wanted to see if he could keep up, went out of the first corner and into a uphill sweeper I could see him gaining on me in the menacing GT-R so had to do abit of defencive driving which almost cost me as I ran wide onto the dirt but held onto it after the next few corners I began to increase my lead to win in the first round.

the update changed my car's feel and i just couldn't keep up but great race though.

The whole rain on toscana isn't a glitch, its part of the GT5 Spec II update. I'm sure you guys know that in the GT Rally Special Event there are some toscana (tarmac) races where there is rain, this is basically the same thing...

if the host pulls up the quick options on pause he can stop the rain in that menu, why it wont allow it on track selection idk

Rival 1: Fragolas79 - Beta
Rival 2: BadBoy - Beta

What a battle, epic race!! 10 rounds of very close racing!!! Another tough guy, very fast entering corners, great braking skills and great exit speed. I only could pull away in last sector in round 10, because of badboy´s worn out tyres!! 6 Round was a thrill, with a series of overtakes, it gave me chills!!!!

Confirmed, absolute great battle with Fragolas. 👍 In all honesty I really loved this battle even though I lost. I can't explain it, but I was/am happy. Good times :cheers:

Rival 1: indianaBROnes - A Class
Winner: Che69velle

was worried about facing an elise in a heavy gtr, decided to follow ran the first turns and saw he was loose he spun on exiting and i blew by him to the finish, i wanted another run since he was unfamiliar with the course and now had warm tires, ran chase again and he made it 5 turns in before he spun again and i passed, slowed to allow him to retake lead and continue battle made a clean pass in a turn and opened a gap but he hung on and mimiced my line was watching my rear view as he closed on the last turns and forgot to shift so he got lead back, ran lead with worn tires and held him off for another round next round he ran wide in a turn and i made a clean pass and took the win, epic battle.
confirmed
my elise has a completely different feel after the update. It is not as easy to correct slides. It spins so fast there is hardly any time to react. Good race regardless

Hey Frag! I wasn't able to get my internet working until now because it was down :(
btw "WHO WILL BE THE 峠魔王 IN SEASON 2?!"

Last edited:
Hey Frag! I wasn't able to get my internet working until now because it was down :(
btw "WHO WILL BE THE 峠魔王 IN SEASON 2?!"

Hope to get online with you until the end of the week, we have pending issues, eheheh!! 👍

Date: 14/10/2011
Rival 1: badboy_etc - A Class
Rival 2: che69velle - A Class
Battle Style: CMSD 2 sec
Winner: badboy_etc

Chev lead the first round where he was able to block me and was doing a good job. I was on his tail a decent amount of the time seizing an opportunity to pass, but I couldn't. Second round came up and he tried to sneak past me on the first turn (lol we were doing the brake signal start), but I blocked him and almost to late. From there, I was slipping his grasp and ended with a substantial finish.

Date: 12/10/2011
Rival 1: MONSTAR
Rival 2: SOLIDSNAKE
Course: SERRI DE FERRA
Winner: MONSTAR

Good race with snake, i chased and stayed close untill he under steered wide, i passed and went on to win
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 15/10/2011
Rival 1: MONSTAR
Rival 2: TWISTNITSIDEWAYS
Course: ??? SOLIDSNAKE KNOWS

Quick race. had never raced this guy before but he wanted to race. He lead and ran wide after a few corners which i was able to pass and win.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 15/10/2011
Rival 1: BADBOY
Rival 2: MONSTAR
Course: USHIMINE

Havnt raced or seen BADBOY online for a while so was good to race him again. He lead and i tried to make a pass, we went side by side for a few hairpins but he was able to hold me off. Coming towards the end of the lap i made a final assault on him and got the pass done but ran wide into the last corner and BADBOY re overtook me.

Lap 2 i lead and tried to gap him by the finish. Crossed the line 4.2 seconds in front.

Great race. Good clean racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back