Not open for further replies.
Date: 12/10/2011
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class Beta)
Course: Sekigihara
Battle Style: CM-SD 3
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

I choose to chase SK's Skyline 350GT and from the start SK put on a good defensive drive blocking every chance i took at passing him, I got past on the long back straight and then pulled away from the Skyline. I finished 7 seconds ahead at the line.

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class A)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class A)

SK choose to Lead in this battle and showed an awesome display of defensive driving again with me not being able to pass at all and held me off to go into round two. Round two i drove no different than round one and i pulled away to a 6 second lead at the finish line..

Confirmed for both. I bravely put up the best fight that I could but both the NSX-R and the Elise were too much too handle.

Rival 1: GTP_TimberW (Class B)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class B)
Winner: Street-King-07

Very intense battle between the flyweight MR SW20 and the heavy FR Skyline. I lead the majority of the first round until I made the mistake of leaving the door open and Timber lunged through. I stuck to the back of Timber trying every which way to get back past. Eventually I muscled my way through and Timber spun a little further round and chose to forfeit.

Rival 1: rifleguy20 (Class A)
Rival 2: takumifuji01 (Class A)
Course: Mt. Akina
Battle Style: Cat and Mouse 3 laps 1 second
Winner: takumifuji01
Battle Rating: 5 out 5

Good race finished in 2 runs on first run I chased and was able to stay close to takumifuji01 until i spun out half way and takumifuji01 got away from me from there and won that run, on 2nd run i lead and takumifuji01 stayed on my tail for most of the run until he passed me and maintained the lead.

Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class Beta)
Rival 2: CHRYSTALBUDS (Class Beta)
Course: Songai Shinro
Battle Style: CMSD-3

I choose to chase Buds little MR-S and i stayed close as he was in defence mode and i found it hard to pass. My chance came when Buds slowed to much for a turn and i passed him on the outside and then pulled off into the distance. Buds was unable to keep up the pace of my elise and i passed the finish 9 seconds ahead to take the win.

Rival 1: rifleguy20 (Class A)
Rival 2: takumifuji01 (Class A)
Course: Mt. Akina
Battle Style: Cat and Mouse 3 laps 1 second
Winner: takumifuji01
Battle Rating: 5 out 5

Good race finished in 2 runs on first run I chased and was able to stay close to takumifuji01 until i spun out half way and takumifuji01 got away from me from there and won that run, on 2nd run i lead and takumifuji01 stayed on my tail for most of the run until he passed me and maintained the lead.

Confirmed! By the way I got damage after you "Love" tap me but it's ok, I was fine

Battle Results:

12/10/2011
Rival 1: Fragolas79 - A
Rival 2: SolidSnake - A
Course: Serra da Freita
Battle Style: CMSD 2sec
Winner: Fragolas79
Rate: 5/5

Fast battle, result settled in 1 round, Snake's R34 understeer too much in this course wich result in early damage. Never raced him before, clean and polite driver and nice guy!! :)

12/10/2011
Rival 2: MONSTAR-1 - A

Another fast battle, Monstar spun in middle of 1st run and I´ve spread the gap while leading. I couldn´t believe when I saw his R1 loosing control in my mirror!! I thought we would have a long battle, with the result depending only on my concentration. But every driver has bad days...:)

Last edited:
Date: 13/10/2011
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 - Class A
Rival 2: badboy_etc - Class A
Course: Ushimine
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

A good race with badboy hes always a good guy to race with, I lead first and badboy stayed with me all the way through I managed to spread the gap abit in parts but he would slighty catch me in others round one finished I lead by 2 seconds, round 2 and im staying tight to badboys bumper around the last 3rd of the course at a downhill breaking section badboy run abit wide into the corner I stayed as tight as I could and we came out side by side with a litle bump but no damage was taken I think, we go into the next corner me on the outside and I was able to nose a head and pull away up the hill and stay infront to the finish.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 - Class Beta
Rival 2: badboy_etc - Class Beta

Another great race with badboy! He lead first and for the first lap I stayed fairly close, round 2 I lead and had a hard time staying infront badboy was on me the whole time, 3rd round I knew I had to try something to pass him so I set up for a wide entry for turn 1 to get a good run up into the high speed sweepers but badboy blocked well and I couldnt use my extra power, after this badboy was slowly spreading the gap and I was thinking game over for me but near the end of the course badboy spun out and I managed to pass and hold infront to get my most unexpected win of the season

Rival 2: Fragolas79 - Class A

A great race against a great driver, he lead first and not much happend i was just trying to keep up, round 2 I lead and was doing everything to stay ahead had to do alot of blocking on corner entry to keep him behind me and i only just did, round 3 frag lead and managed to pull away from me to 4 seconds lead.

Rival 2: che69velle - Class A
Course: Mt.Akina

My first race against chevelle and his mighty nismo tuned R32, chevelle chose to chase me first as he wanted to see if he could keep up, went out of the first corner and into a uphill sweeper I could see him gaining on me in the menacing GT-R so had to do abit of defencive driving which almost cost me as I ran wide onto the dirt but held onto it after the next few corners I began to increase my lead to win in the first round.

Last edited:
Hi there I like to race mostly a downhill so I wanna be in this it sound's and look's really fun so add me if you wanna battle me.
P.S I'm still gonna be a rookie at this so I'll try my best.
PSN:bladeking_187

bladeking187
Hi there I like to race mostly a downhill so I wanna be in this it sound's and look's really fun so add me if you wanna battle me.
P.S I'm still gonna be a rookie at this so I'll try my best.
PSN:bladeking_187

We don't have purely downhill courses due to the limitation of the course maker. But do come and join us.

Rival 2: badboy_etc - Class A

A good race with badboy hes always a good guy to race with, I lead first and badboy stayed with me all the way through I managed to spread the gap abit in parts but he would slighty catch me in others round one finished I lead by 2 seconds, round 2 and im staying tight to badboys bumper around the last 3rd of the course at a downhill breaking section badboy run abit wide into the corner I stayed as tight as I could and we came out side by side with a litle bump but no damage was taken I think, we go into the next corner me on the outside and I was able to nose a head and pull away up the hill and stay infront to the finish.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 - Class Beta
Rival 2: badboy_etc - Class Beta

Another great race with badboy! He lead first and for the first lap I stayed fairly close, round 2 I lead and had a hard time staying infront badboy was on me the whole time, 3rd round I knew I had to try something to pass him so I set up for a wide entry for turn 1 to get a good run up into the high speed sweepers but badboy blocked well and I couldnt use my extra power, after this badboy was slowly spreading the gap and I was thinking game over for me but near the end of the course badboy spun out and I managed to pass and hold infront to get my most unexpected win of the season

Confirmed, was nice racing with ya as usual. The class A battle, you killed me lol. The BETA battle was me trying to gain more distance and... failed. None-the-less, great driver:tup:

ive been trying to sign up but having major difficulty, for some reason i signed up succefully but its like the forum nots accepting my application i want to run 450pp class in a 2000 honda accord euro r

mopar-440
ive been trying to sign up but having major difficulty, for some reason i signed up succefully but its like the forum nots accepting my application i want to run 450pp class in a 2000 honda accord euro r

Pm me your application instead.

Rival 1: TwistnItSideways (Class A)
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735(Class A)
Course: Akina
Winner: TwistnItSideways

My very first race in LoTs and what a battle it was 2 skylines the r32 and the r34 i chose to chse the R34 and quickly caught him but he wasnt going to give without a fight with some awesome door to door drifts and amazing overtakes I came out on top by the skin of my teeth amazing battle non the less

Fragolas79
Battle Results:

12/10/2011
Rival 2: SolidSnake - A

Fast battle, result settled in 1 round, Snake's R34 understeer too much in this course wich result in early damage. Never raced him before, clean and polite driver and nice guy!! :)

12/10/2011
Rival 2: MONSTAR-1 - A

Another fast battle, Monstar spun in middle of 1st run and I´ve spread the gap while leading. I couldn´t believe when I saw his R1 loosing control in my mirror!! I thought we would have a long battle, with the result depending only on my concentration. But every driver has bad days...:)

Confirmed. I've never lost it there and not sure how o did lol. Good race up till then and a deserved victory.

Rival 2: Fragolas79 - Class A

A great race against a great driver, he lead first and not much happend i was just trying to keep up, round 2 I lead and was doing everything to stay ahead had to do alot of blocking on corner entry to keep him behind me and i only just did, round 3 frag lead and managed to pull away from me to 4 seconds lead.

Confirmed, close race. My R1 is faster in the esses and, if I dont loose concentration, is where I can pull away. Maccer 5/5 👍

Rival 1: Fragolas79 - Beta
Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42 - Beta
Course: Ginkyou Line

Man, what an epic battle!! I thought if I manage to keep Maccer´s pace for the 1st 2 rounds, then the rest is pece of cake, his melted tyres will do the rest, eheheh! I tooked it for guarenteed! I could't be more wrong, this guy managed to do it for 7 close rounds, he passed me 1 or 2 times with his worn out tyres!! Great battle, one of the bests I had

Rival 2: SolidSnake - Beta
Course: Ginkyou Line

Snake Sileighty drifting reminds me Initial D, very controled and fluid. It is great to watch.
Another great battle, beautifful to watch. in 3rd round I pulled away, taking advatage of my RX8 grip and exit speed. :)

Rival 2: RedSuns-Maccer42 - Beta

Man, what an epic battle!! I thought if I manage to keep Maccer´s pace for the 1st 2 rounds, then the rest is pece of cake, his melted tyres will do the rest, eheheh! I tooked it for guarenteed! I could't be more wrong, this guy managed to do it for 7 close rounds, he passed me 1 or 2 times with his worn out tyres!! Great battle, one of the bests I had

Confirmed mate 5/5 was one of my toughest battles but most enjoyable, I though once I passed you that would be it, but I run a little to hot into the corner worn tyres couldnt stop intime :lol:

Rival 1: kadoimmortal - Class A
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 - Class A
Winner: kadoimmortal

Great race with SolidSnake once again. I had just installed a wing for more downforce and was feeling confident in the Z34's new found grip so I asked to lead first round. Snake was able to keep pace very well despite the understeer that has plagued his R34 of late. Round 2 I was gaining more confidence on the course and knew I could edge out a victory without going to round 3. I was pressuring Snake very heavily for the first section of the course and found a better line through some connecting corners that allowed me to slide into the inside line and edge Snake outward with some slight scraping and minor contact. Driving nose to tail for a good 3-4 corners before my inside line won out and I was able to slowly spread the gap up to the finish point.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Rival 2: TakumiFuki01 (Class A)
Battle Style: GG + H
Rating: 5/5

Well Takumi sent me a message to this challege and I accepted it, we did a race first but tak went wide in the first cornerand I passed him straight away not a good battle seems we had a missunderstanding of the rules.
So we rematched the grid started me in front but I waited and let takumi get a lead then began to chase him down, it took me a good while to catch up he was driving fast but I could see that I was slowly gaining. In the last 1/4 of the course I was right behind takumi on on the bit of straight before the last corner im trying to pass anywhere possible but he doesnt leave a space open but right at the very last corner he gets a bad exit and I was able to stay inside and pull ahead to the finish line.

Rival 2: ReecesPuffs (Class A)
Battle Style: CM-SD

A race against a fellow FD driver, we did a hot version style battle, I lead round one and was able to pull away from reece to a 6 second lead so I won round 1, round 2 reece lead and I stayed as close as I could to him eventualy he ran wide into a right hand corner and I was able to pass him on the inside and stay ahead to win the battle.

Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class A)
Battle Style: CM-SD

A nice race against wynters NSX, he chose to chase me first so I decided to go all out but he was doing good keeping close to me for most of the race but around the mid way mark he started to drop back I crossed the line 3.5 seconds ahead was very close to going into round 2.

Last edited:
Rival 2: TakumiFuki01 (Class A)
Battle Style: GG + H

Well Takumi sent me a message to this challege and I accepted it, we did a race first but tak went wide in the first cornerand I passed him straight away not a good battle seems we had a missunderstanding of the rules.
So we rematched the grid started me in front but I waited and let takumi get a lead then began to chase him down, it took me a good while to catch up he was driving fast but I could see that I was slowly gaining. In the last 1/4 of the course I was right behind takumi on on the bit of straight before the last corner im trying to pass anywhere possible but he doesnt leave a space open but right at the very last corner he gets a bad exit and I was able to stay inside and pull ahead to the finish line.

I think you shouldn't talk about the battle, he's pretty pissed off. He thought it was a type of GG H from Initial D. he wanted to have a good record but it's turning out what happen in Season 1

Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class B)
Rival 2: CHRYSTALBUDS (Class B)
Battle Style: Grip Gambler
Winner: Street-King-07

Intense battle that came down to the last corner. Chrystal's MR-S is fast but he was understeering in some of the corners which allowed me to stay close. He then understeered and hit the wall at the last corner which allowed me to steam past and win.

Just got the yellow light in the middle of my race with Indiana so I'm out of action until I get the problem sorted

I think you shouldn't talk about the battle, he's pretty pissed off. He thought it was a type of GG H from Initial D. he wanted to have a good record but it's turning out what happen in Season 1

I dont know why I shouldnt talk about it and we did a rematch cause the first race there was some confusion, I raced the GG H the way ive seen everyone else do it, Let the guy with the handicap start infront which I did, and he had at least a good 3 seconds lead after the first corner, I caught him up by the very end of the race and passed him on the exit of the last corner. so from what I see thats a fair win in my opinion. If it is decided the race aint fair by timber Ill remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back