Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,682 comments
With tonight’s purchase of the Corvette Stingray Racer I now have at least 2 of every LCD car! I have as many as 11 of the 962 C, 7 of the 787b, and 6 of most of the cars I really like.6 is usually my limit for duplicates since there is finite space in my garage.

I'am still waiting for a genuine black dodge charger 😴.

Now, i'am furious!
1000006395.jpg

Last edited:
Bought the Merc, the last of the LCDs I needed! Came a week earlier than I initially expected (per an estimation post here from a while ago) but I had it timed anyway. Was sitting at 18.7mil but got the 2mil from the Spa TT so was able to buy it with a whopping 700k left (less than one Sardegna's worth!).

Knowing PD they'll introduce a new LCD car on Saturday that's 20mil.

I saw the Merc and started to buy it but I'm waiting for the 330 to return. It should be completed by soon since the Ford and Jag have appeared already

kjb
I saw the Merc and started to buy it but I'm waiting for the 330 to return. It should be completed by soon since the Ford and Jag have appeared already
I'm tracking the Ferrari 330 appeared last on May 31st. I bought it then for that Legends Trophy thing. Picked up the Jag the middle of June. Don't recall when I got the Ford for that Trophy.

Latest Posts

Back