Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,972 comments
Two new cars tonight.

All the special picks are sold out as well.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240719221754.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240719221746.jpg

@Acar8 What's your problem with giving my post on this thread poo emoji's?

Its like your mad at me for the rotating of the LCD which is beyond me I don't control that I only post what new cars appear.

Guess I'll just not bother posting at new cars appear then.
Why does it matter? Just pixels on a screen.

Its like your mad at me for the rotating of the LCD which is beyond me I don't control that I only post what new cars appear.

Maybe he's pooing the cars, not the post?

You've been my source for updating my tracking sheet when I've not been able to check myself. Please don't stop.

Last edited:

Keep doing what you're doing, my friend. The list doesn't state what colour the new cars are in so what you're doing is very helpful.

Tonight's New cars.

No new special picks so the rotation is back to only 10 cars tonight.

View attachment 1374203
Oh man the interior of this one is gorgeous...

(I wish I could actually use the interior cam more. If PD would implement some actual FOV and position adjustability I would but as it is I generally drive in "bumper" cam when I'm using my wheel rig. The in-car view is pretty much only occasionally used when I'm on the couch with the controller.)

Last edited:
Maybe he's pooing the cars, not the post?

You've been my source for updating my tracking sheet when I've not been able to check myself. Please don't stop.

Keep doing what you're doing, my friend. The list doesn't state what colour the new cars are in so what you're doing is very helpful.
These ^^^

You do an amazing job @Chikane_GTR please don't stop on account of one user's poo emoji!

And... boom goes the dynamite! Now I can focus on the 3 ultra-expensive unicorns and 1 middish-expensive unicorn. 66mn required and I haven't done a grinding race in nearly a year 😓.

Back