Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,982 comments
Looking to get the Three Legendary Cars trophy on PS4. Any idea when those three will reappear in the Legendary cars dealer?
All cars rotate on a regular basis, each car shows up in LCD every 3 months if I remember correctly, for a week or two, and sometimes as special pick (but not sure the 3 "legendary" were special pick already)

You can check here : https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/#legend-section to see what's at LCD

And you can wishlist cars from extra café menus.

This site : https://gtdb.io/ allows you to get email notification when a certain car is available.

All cars rotate on a regular basis, each car shows up in LCD every 3 months if I remember correctly, for a week or two, and sometimes as special pick (but not sure the 3 "legendary" were special pick already)

You can check here : https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/#legend-section to see what's at LCD

And you can wishlist cars from extra café menus.

This site : https://gtdb.io/ allows you to get email notification when a certain car is available.
Normal cars have the 3 months cycle, the three legend have half of it, so in 1,5 month will coming all three.

New Cars Tonight.:)
Gran Turismo® 7_20240816200040.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240816200033.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240816200025.jpg

I’ve been waiting to buy another Ferrari Mondial. Drives me crazy just waiting around for it to show up. 😑
If you're talking about this one, Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54, it should show up in the next 2-3 weeks.

Just bought another Ford, because I was too close to 100M for comfort 😅

Where are the 20M unicorns when you need them 🤣
I seen a few users do this buy stuff to get below the credit limit.

Personally I never bought a car to get below the credit limit. 👍

Think I have all the cars from Hagerty which are under 12 million now. Everything from the MP4/4 upwards I still need to purchase. Will complete the weekly challenges today. That should bag me 1.3-1.5. Only another 17 to go after that. Just find that I can't be arsed to grind on Le Mans and Spa non-stop. Only take about 3 months doing the weekly challenges 🤣 It's becoming tempting to purchase 2,000,000 credits....

Think I have all the cars from Hagerty which are under 12 million now. Everything from the MP4/4 upwards I still need to purchase. Will complete the weekly challenges today. That should bag me 1.3-1.5. Only another 17 to go after that. Just find that I can't be arsed to grind on Le Mans and Spa non-stop. Only take about 3 months doing the weekly challenges 🤣 It's becoming tempting to purchase 2,000,000 credits....
Try some Time Trials! There are a bunch right now with lots of money to gain. Even if gold or silver some times is out of reach a bronze time should be fairly easy for most without having to run too many laps. I think there are 5 available right now!

Try some Time Trials! There are a bunch right now with lots of money to gain. Even if gold or silver some times is out of reach a bronze time should be fairly easy for most without having to run too many laps. I think there are 5 available right now!

I second this. If the time it takes for one of the big three grind races isn't enough for me to secure silver, I settle for bronze. The advantage is it's a different car and track each event, and I can spend as much time as I want on it, I can come back to it, if I hit silver in less than 10 laps I can push on for gold if I feel like it.

Decent weekly money supplements and at the moment there are a whole bunch of them available. I think there are four that will pay out over the next two weeks.

Time trials are fine...although the normal bronze payout of 250k is pretty damn trivial in the grand scheme of things. 250K once per week is just not doing much to help the cause when it comes to acquiring 10-20M credit cars.

Ultimately, you just have to commit to it and start grinding. I do it seperately from my "serious" GT7 time. I grind usually in the morning before I go to work sitting on the couch driinking coffee. It's 26 minutes at Sardegna (because I want no stress, no muss, no chance of missing the CRB) at least once every morning - it's almost meditative at this point. That gets me the 727k credit payout plus the daily marathon ticket which occasionally drops some decent bonus money on you. Even doing that, I'm only now (after about 5 months of the grinding routine) done with the Legends cars except for 1 remaining 20M car I think. I also have all the UCD cars so basically, the "FOMO" has greatly diminished for me and I"m more or less back to what GT6 was like where the remaining cars are just sitting in the dealership waiting for me to decide to buy them.

Actually dropping $20 of real money for 2 million credits in GT7 is an absolutely ludicrous notion. Nobody should do that. Just don't.

Last edited:
I'm done with grinding. PD / Sony actually helped me out when they added another 2 million on to the price of the MP4/4. It was the last straw for me. It's another day's free time spent grinding instead of actually playing the game just to pay for the price increase. 2 million worth of other cars on my wishlist that I'd have to wait longer for, because the goalposts started off miles away and they just pushed them out even more. So I stopped.

I don't know why they make games like this now but it's almost like they are reporting hours of gameplay and using it to drive some kind of business decision. However, when you have to grind like this just to get the things you want out of the game, hours of game played doesn't equal hours of game enjoyed. And I'm not kidding with this, I've been picking up problems in my wrists from the hours I've put in on the controller, and I only moved to the controller because before that, the hours I'd been putting in on the wheel had been aggravating an old shoulder injury and introducing a new one in my other elbow. I've read about others on here having medical issues showing up from hours of gameplay. GT has always had a grind element but I don't ever remember it being this brutal. We don't even have b-spec now to help carry the burden.

The $20 for 2 million credits is also taking the mickey. If someone has disposable cash and wants to convert it into game assets, good for them. Some people might be working long hours in a high paying job and have very little disposable time but plenty of disposable income. If they could buy a car pack for their
$20 or $30, that would be reasonable. Getting only 2million credits for $20 when there are, if I recall, 7 cars at 20M and one at 18M (and how long until that one gets bumped to 20M too?) is a joke or an insult.

By far the worst aspect of the game for me. Damnit, I haven't even touched any of my other hobbies since May.

I guess my point is that while the in game purchases can be called a ludicrous notion, I think that the grinding alternative is equally so.

Last edited:
I'm done with grinding. PD / Sony actually helped me out when they added another 2 million on to the price of the MP4/4. It was the last straw for me. It's another day's free time spent grinding instead of actually playing the game just to pay for the price increase. 2 million worth of other cars on my wishlist that I'd have to wait longer for, because the goalposts started off miles away and they just pushed them out even more. So I stopped.

I don't know why they make games like this now but it's almost like they are reporting hours of gameplay and using it to drive some kind of business decision. However, when you have to grind like this just to get the things you want out of the game, hours of game played doesn't equal hours of game enjoyed. And I'm not kidding with this, I've been picking up problems in my wrists from the hours I've put in on the controller, and I only moved to the controller because before that, the hours I'd been putting in on the wheel had been aggravating an old shoulder injury and introducing a new one in my other elbow. I've read about others on here having medical issues showing up from hours of gameplay. GT has always had a grind element but I don't ever remember it being this brutal. We don't even have b-spec now to help carry the burden.

The $20 for 2 million credits is also taking the mickey. If someone has disposable cash and wants to convert it into game assets, good for them. Some people might be working long hours in a high paying job and have very little disposable time but plenty of disposable income. If they could buy a car pack for their
$20 or $30, that would be reasonable. Getting only 2million credits for $20 when there are, if I recall, 7 cars at 20M and one at 18M (and how long until that one gets bumped to 20M too?) is a joke or an insult.

By far the worst aspect of the game for me. Damnit, I haven't even touched any of my other hobbies since May.

I guess my point is that while the in game purchases can be called a ludicrous notion, I think that the grinding alternative is equally so.
You don’t have to grind. That’s your choice, because it is possible to collect all the cars by enjoying the game normally. It will take more than two years of frequent playing (30-60 minutes per day), so the money spent buying the game end up well invested in many hours of entertainment. Grinding is missing the point.

Last edited:
You don’t have to grind. That’s your choice, because it is possible to collect all the cars by enjoying the game normally. It will take more than two years of frequent playing (30-60 minutes per day), so the money spent buying the game end up well invested in many hours of entertainment. Grinding is missing the point.

I know I don't have to, that's why I stopped.

I get my entertainment from Gran Turismo when I can drive the cars I like the most. When those cars are locked behind more than 2 years of effort at 30-60 minutes a day, that's not entertaining for me. It might be for you, but you're not me. Especially when the game doesn't wait for me when I'm not putting the time in. 330P4? Yep, that's on my want list. If I'd have gotten the game a about a year earlier, it would have been 6M credits. Now it's 20M. In the meantime, payouts have improved but it's still the wrong balance. Or I can buy that one car for $200..

60 minutes a day is my free time most days. I shouldn't have to devote the next two years of my leisure time to just one game just so I can unlock it all.

It's been designed like this on purpose. Grinding is the point, for someone, anyway.

of course (although I'd say most people are looking at more than 3 years at least). I just don't want to spend more than 2 or 3 years looking at cars rotating through the LCD and UCD. I want that stuff done and behind me so I can just enjoy the game doing what I like mostly to do - which unfortunately are things that don't really pay at all.

However, I'll say again - don't make grinding the thing you do with your GT7 time. Use time you'd otherwise just be browsing youtube or doing other stuff to grind. I'm pretty sure we all have 25 minutes in a day where we aren't doing much of anything...so do a grind. When I have real time to devote to the game I set up the wheel rig and work on the time trials and so forth...

That's not to suggest that everyone needs to grind and collect all the cars. That's totally up to the individual. But it's possible to do it without really cutting into the GT7 "quality time" very much and you don't need to spend hours every day grinding. One race a day will greatly reduce the overall time needed to put the game economy crap mostly in the rear view.

Last edited:
I bought all missing cars of the UCD and LCD cars in this year, and the expensive ones were missing for me. I did it and I made the platina trophy also. I yesterday had won the 400th cars on roulette ticket out of the 511. Was left is the after 2010 cars from new car dealership (no interest to buy them, but maybe later I buy them, who knows...) and the Citroen invite car. I don't know this 111 cars how big grinding is, but I did the damascus camo grind in COD MW 2019, and that was a much much bigger grind (okay, maybe not in brutto time duration, but then was covid, so I played lot more in a day, and in GT7 you have to wait for car appirince) than this in GT7, and there if I'd like to have the camo I have to done the grind, as here if I'm only interested in one unicorn, then I grind only for that one. So compared to other games I don't see here the grind is an extra hard thing.

of course (although I'd say most people are looking at more than 3 years at least). I just don't want to spend more than 2 or 3 years looking at cars rotating through the LCD and UCD. I want that stuff done and behind me so I can just enjoy the game doing what I like mostly to do - which unfortunately are things that don't really pay at all.

However, I'll say again - don't make grinding the thing you do with your GT7 time. Use time you'd otherwise just be browsing youtube or doing other stuff to grind. I'm pretty sure we all have 25 minutes in a day where we aren't doing much of anything...so do a grind. When I have real time to devote to the game I set up the wheel rig and work on the time trials and so forth...

That's not to suggest that everyone needs to grind and collect all the cars. That's totally up to the individual. But it's possible to do it without really cutting into the GT7 "quality time" very much and you don't need to spend hours every day grinding. One race a day will greatly reduce the overall time needed to put the game economy crap mostly in the rear view.
My point as a new player from only March this year on: the "quality time" in GT7 comes too short if your main goals after "completing" the Singleplayer-part are mostly "collect more cars" and "do daily races". In SP there are only 4 races that pay enough for collecting more cars and the payout of the daily races is abysmall. And even if you grinded your favourite cars, there are almost no occassions to use them. There are no new whole championships for classics/legendary cars, the dailies are mostly Gr4 and Gr3. There is a chance the game gets dull if you cannot use your horrendously expensive new legendaries in races/championships that push you further to the next expensive car.

We need more championships that pay out relevant money for completing. We have so many Porsche Cup races at several tracks, but no Porsche Cup championship. Same for classics and neo classics. Heck, we do not even have a good paying event at Le Mans with the cars that where especially built for this very race. No classic Ford-Ferrari-battle, no Group C, no GT1 or LMP1/Hypercar with day-night-cycle. It's all already in the game, just not combined to "meaningful" events that pay out enough to get the next 20M-car you desire because it's the dream car of your youth. GT7 just stops halfway through, it seems. And if you are interested in the dailies you better do not look up what's new at the dealership because you cannot afford it with the payouts online-racing offers.

So basically, you have to decide if you want to have fun or grind the same few races over and over again in hope you may have fun with the cars you can now afford in the future. The cycle of availabity and the invite-system does not make it better, either...

Last edited:
My point as a new player from [...]
Welcome aboard this weird ship, where so many things are great and a lot are bad but could be fixed so easily we remain puzzled why nobody at PD is adressing those simple issues.

And it was way worse before, the only thing that is worse now is the price of some cars that went through the roof.

So buy the more expensive first (all those under 20M as it seems that this limit is here to stay), in case they go up later on.

Back