Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,984 comments
Any idea when the 400R will return?
Last appearance was on July 16 so not for 2 more months.

But there's a chance it can appear has a special pick before then.

New tonight.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240822200024.jpg

BMW Mclaren F1 97 in the garage.
I my notes it should have been 14K, but I actually paid it 20K :grumpy:

It is what is it... bearing other errors in my notes I think I miss these

alfa romeo 8c '38 20000
Ferrari 250 62 20000
porsche 917 K '70 18000
MCLaren F1 GTR BMW 95 15000
Mercedes Benz S Barker tourer 29 13000
Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 10000
cats and dogs < 10000 for a total of about 44K

to complete the legenday cars

I only miss the 8C to complete my collection, I'm waiting for it since June but from what I'm reading on this topic, it seems like I'll miss it one more month at least.

The Ferrari 500 Mondial finally made it back! 😃 I bought five of them for liveries and custom races. One of my favorites. I had 18 daily award and weekly challenge tickets to cash in so that helped pay back my credits.
Is this one likely to be a 7 day stint in the LCD? Close to getting it, but won't be able to get on until Friday.

VXR
Is this one likely to be a 7 day stint in the LCD? Close to getting it, but won't be able to get on until Friday.
According to ddm it is. Also, if you are close, you might as well be over the sum by Friday, as it should be the payout day for the AMG test as well as the day after Mount Panorama TT ends. Plus the two Honda TTs (which boost bronze at 500k each, perfect for skill issue people like me) on Saturday, so it came at a perfect time for money!

Plus the two Honda TTs (which boost bronze at 500k each, perfect for skill issue people like me)
oh ! I did not noticed that. Just bronzed one in 2 laps yesterday, I'll bronze the other if I can win 500k in one lap at Spa, I'll take it 😁

oh ! I did not noticed that. Just bronzed one in 2 laps yesterday, I'll bronze the other if I can win 500k in one lap at Spa, I'll take it 😁

Can you do both if you are over 17? I assumed the youth one had an age limit so I haven't even tried.

you can go ahead and enter and post a time. You can win the pretend money, you just can't move to the next stage if you happen to post a top ten time and are over 17.
... and not resident in Japan.

Although I might also add that if you do qualify for the main thing and have run the U17s for the credits, you might also find yourself in trouble.

Last edited:
... and not resident in Japan.

Although I might also add that if you do qualify for the main thing and have run the U17s for the credits, you might also find yourself in trouble.

No danger of that for me, I stop once I'm secure in silver, it's the best return on time invested for me. I'm not fast enough to get into gold quickly enough to make the extra million worth it because, firstly because in the time it will take me to find that improvement, I could make more credits in offline races, and secondly because I'm also not fast enough to guarantee I can even get gold on many of the TTs, whereas the time spent in single player races instead is a very reliable payout.

It's not all about credits of course but 30 minutes is usually enough for a secure silver on most TTs and an hour is enough to satisfy me if it is a track and car combo that I am actually enjoying... but rarely enough for me to get into gold.

Ferrari 330 P4 is available now.

After the McLaren F1 97 and the Porsche 911 GT1 and 917, lots of very expensive cars in a short time! Will have to grind a bit to purchase the P4 before it's gone.

The last 6 months i have been waiting for the Ford GT40 Mark I '66 in the legendary cars list so i can finish my collection but it has never been appeared...is it an error from the game or am i just super unlucky??

The last 6 months i have been waiting for the Ford GT40 Mark I '66 in the legendary cars list so i can finish my collection but it has never been appeared...is it an error from the game or am i just super unlucky??

I am sure I picked one up in Legends two or three months back. The road car, right?

omg...there was a time i didnt open gt for 2-3 weeks...so probably....
I just started GT7 in March and have gotten all trophies, fully platinum. Yes, the GT40 has come through a couple times. I did not understand this system until June and used a notifier service once I realized It was a random wait period till it came back, but it's fairly regular.

Was dangerously closing in the 100M max, so I bought another P4 because why not. Found a lovely libery to differentiate from the one I've been using.

Last edited:
Back