Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,986 comments
Was dangerously closing in the 100M max, so I bought another P4 because why not. Found a lovely libery to differentiate from the one I've been using.
Don't be shy, let's show it off! ;)

I bought this one
Nürburgring Nordschleife_330P4.jpg

Is the F1 worth it, by the way? As in, is it actually great to drive? Do you guys actually use it in races?
I've currently got about 8 million saved up, and I've bought most of the Legendary cars safe for most of the ones costing upwards of 8-10 million (this includes all the different F1 versions). I'm wondering if I should spend the money on the next 10+ million car that shows up or save up 20m for when the McLaren F1 comes around again in three months.

The Escudo should be in a “The Forgotten Cars Thread” for Gran Turismo 7. :lol: I haven’t heard a peep about that car, since the ransom was paid, until your post.

Is the F1 worth it, by the way? As in, is it actually great to drive? Do you guys actually use it in races?
I've currently got about 8 million saved up, and I've bought most of the Legendary cars safe for most of the ones costing upwards of 8-10 million (this includes all the different F1 versions). I'm wondering if I should spend the money on the next 10+ million car that shows up or save up 20m for when the McLaren F1 comes around again in three months.

If you like the actual McLaren F1, if it's an icon, dream car or poster car for you, it's worth getting. The central driving position in a road car cockpit is something of a novelty in VR, too.

If you're judging it on performance or driving, it's not 5 times better than cars you can buy for 3 - 4 million. It's price is for its rarity and iconic status, not for its ability.

As for how well it drives and races, I've not driven it since 1.48 so I can't comment, but I wouldn't spend 20 million on any car in GT7 expecting to get the best drive credits can buy.

It's usable in the Le mans 700pp but the performance IMO is closest to the Ferrari F50 if it was more planted and faster, if you enjoy the way that car drives then you'll enjoy the F1 even more.

Bought the 330 yesterday and that marks the conclusion of my dealings with the fake scarcity model in GT7. I have at least one of all the LCD, UCD and Invite cars now. Still more than 100 cars to acquire from Brand Central but I'll knock them off at whatever pace I want now...
I've been playing since the game's release and only just finished collecting all cars last month...

I've been playing since the game's release and only just finished collecting all cars last month...
I'm about 10 months in now. I'm actually not all that interested in a lot of the gr 2 and 3 race cars in brand central and that's mostly what I have left to acquire along with a bunch of the VGT cars. My main love in the game is road cars and classic race cars. I'm still grinding though and will keep buying cars till I have them all...plus I'm collecting the different colors of a lot of the UCD cars as well. Think I have 6 Testarossas now lol.

I'm about 10 months in now. I'm actually not all that interested in a lot of the gr 2 and 3 race cars in brand central and that's mostly what I have left to acquire along with a bunch of the VGT cars. My main love in the game is road cars and classic race cars. I'm still grinding though and will keep buying cars till I have them all...plus I'm collecting the different colors of a lot of the UCD cars as well. Think I have 6 Testarossas now lol.

I'm going to end up with dozens of Testarossas as well. The first one wasn't a colour I liked (a light blue) but I bought it because I wanted a Testarossa. Since then I've bought two more because I like the colours, and they haven't released a red one yet since I've been playing so my collection is going to go up at least by 1 sooner or later, and more likely will add a black one and a white one.

I painted the sky blue one but it's slightly complicated because it colours some, but not all, of the almost-black, and then I had to try match that colour as best I could for the parts that should not be white.

The 930 turbo is similar but slightly worse because in addition to making dark, satin grey bits body colour, it also deletes the chip guards on the rear wheel flares. The car looks odd without them and they're quite a difficult decal shape to add. I've downloaded a couple that other users have created and shared but despite all their hard work, I just can't get them to fit well and they don't look quite right.

So I'm going to end up with a fleet of 930 Turbos too... except they seem to keep putting white or light grey ones in the used car dealership. I nabbed the black one that turned up recently.

I'm going to end up with dozens of Testarossas as well. The first one wasn't a colour I liked (a light blue) but I bought it because I wanted a Testarossa. Since then I've bought two more because I like the colours, and they haven't released a red one yet since I've been playing so my collection is going to go up at least by 1 sooner or later, and more likely will add a black one and a white one.

I painted the sky blue one but it's slightly complicated because it colours some, but not all, of the almost-black, and then I had to try match that colour as best I could for the parts that should not be white.

The 930 turbo is similar but slightly worse because in addition to making dark, satin grey bits body colour, it also deletes the chip guards on the rear wheel flares. The car looks odd without them and they're quite a difficult decal shape to add. I've downloaded a couple that other users have created and shared but despite all their hard work, I just can't get them to fit well and they don't look quite right.

So I'm going to end up with a fleet of 930 Turbos too... except they seem to keep putting white or light grey ones in the used car dealership. I nabbed the black one that turned up recently.
I've got a collection of BMW 3.0 CSL's (both versions), Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprints, Minis, Beetles, and recently I've collected all of the Porsche Carrera GT colours (as I had some spare coinage and an invitation to use). Also slowly building up a collection of Volvo 850's, Jaguar E-Types, and Porsche 356's (both versions). I'm slowly expanding my collections of all the different classics as they hit the LCD and UCD, but I'm funny about mileage - even though it makes absolutely zero difference, I try buy them only when they have a low mileage...

I've got a collection of BMW 3.0 CSL's (both versions), Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprints, Minis, Beetles, and recently I've collected all of the Porsche Carrera GT colours (as I had some spare coinage and an invitation to use). Also slowly building up a collection of Volvo 850's, Jaguar E-Types, and Porsche 356's (both versions). I'm slowly expanding my collections of all the different classics as they hit the LCD and UCD, but I'm funny about mileage - even though it makes absolutely zero difference, I try buy them only when they have a low mileage...
yeah I have multiples of all the cars you mention. Absolutely love all the old BMWs in various shades of earth tone! :D

Quick question to everybody reading this thread...

I have most cars I like in my garage by now, only some of the 15 000 000credit(and more)cars are still missing...
Now I have 18 000 000 credits and both the Porsche 917K and the Ferrari 330P4 are on sale...which one would you recommend to buy first?

I have most cars I like in my garage by now, only some of the 15 000 000credit(and more)cars are still missing...
Now I have 18 000 000 credits and both the Porsche 917K and the Ferrari 330P4 are on sale...which one would you recommend to buy first?
The Porsche as it can still raise in price. Both amazing cars.

The 917K. Mainly because it's not reached the 20mil ceiling (might never, but better to be safe!) and because it's iconic.

The Porsche as it can still raise in price. Both amazing cars.
By the way, has anyone noticed something strange with the 917K? It seems to me as if I have no FFB with it (all other cars are fine) generally, even though at times it strengthens up suddenly on a straight. I'd assume it has to do with it being extremely light and with little to no aero at the front, but I feel like peak FFB at around 240 km/h, then it lightens up again (I would say that aero drag becomes predominant over negative lift above that speed and it shifts load to the back).
I apologize if it is a bit OT, but since it is quite a rare vehicle and in LCD right now, I felt this could be the optimal place and time to ask

By the way, has anyone noticed something strange with the 917K? It seems to me as if I have no FFB with it (all other cars are fine) generally, even though at times it strengthens up suddenly on a straight. I'd assume it has to do with it being extremely light and with little to no aero at the front, but I feel like peak FFB at around 240 km/h, then it lightens up again (I would say that aero drag becomes predominant over negative lift above that speed and it shifts load to the back).
I apologize if it is a bit OT, but since it is quite a rare vehicle and in LCD right now, I felt this could be the optimal place and time to ask
Go get the Gold in the Wet the Super License S-10 at Spa in the 917K, that is a great way to feel it out, I recently did after 1.49 and it was quite dynamic in the feedback. It is very dependent on the weight on the front axle. Accelerating it is very light and under braking it quickly comes on. a bit exaggerated, but expected

Last edited:
Go get the Gold in the Wet the Super License S-10 at Spa in the 917K, that is a great way to feel it out, I recently did after 1.49 and it was quite dynamic in the feedback. It is very dependent on the weight on the front axle. Accelerating it is very light and under braking it quickly comes on. a bit exaggerated, but expected
I did actually gold it quite some time ago right after the last big physics change) and I wasn't remembering such a dull FFB (or maybe I was, but I was attributing it to lack of grip due to rain). Thanks for the clarification!

I was saving up for the next appearance of the Ferrari 250 GTO, but then the McLaren F1 popped up in original Jet Black Metallic. Decisions…

Back