Little help :/ Recovering my standard cars

I only have the DLC chromes that can't be sent so I'd have to paint the car before I send it to you.
What car with what chrome do ya want?

just checking if you got that S7 I sent. Couldn't find you an extra Callaway, figured that one could hold you over for awhile. Still trying to find you a stock one though

The people here are great aren't they ? Plenty have helped me. I only have 40 -50 ish standard cars. Never use all of them. Lots of Lancer Evos
Toy octal Altezza TC
ZZS 00
Elise 99
Elise 00
Mustang SVT cobra r 00
Comdore SS
Tacoma x runner
Fair lady Z-S tune z33 02
I presage wax sti v98
Skyline GTR r32 93
Ause s2000
Opel speedster 00
VX220. 00
Fiat coup turbo 00
200 sx
Civic sir-ii eg 91
Mr2
Corvette convertible c1. 54
Audi RS4
Pontiac tempest lemans gto 64
Honda Mugen Motul Civic SI race car 87. (Cool car! )

just checking if you got that S7 I sent. Couldn't find you an extra Callaway, figured that one could hold you over for awhile. Still trying to find you a stock one though

Nope, the S7 was good :) I won all events with it :D
The people here are great aren't they ? Plenty have helped me. I only have 40 -50 ish standard cars. Never use all of them. Lots of Lancer Evos
Toy octal Altezza TC
ZZS 00
Elise 99
Elise 00
Mustang SVT cobra r 00
Comdore SS
Tacoma x runner
Fair lady Z-S tune z33 02
I presage wax sti v98
Skyline GTR r32 93
Ause s2000
Opel speedster 00
VX220. 00
Fiat coup turbo 00
200 sx
Civic sir-ii eg 91
Mr2
Corvette convertible c1. 54
Audi RS4
Pontiac tempest lemans gto 64
Honda Mugen Motul Civic SI race car 87. (Cool car! )

I would like your Audi RS4 :) Is that good? ;)

Gold chrome 458 sent. What ya want next?

Do you have that Mazda SUV? (I can't remember the name now) I'm collecting some SUVs for myself :)

If you bought DLC paints you can go to the store and download them again the only reason you cant transfer the data from an old machine to a new one is if you are using a different name, addy or logon.

Name any car and any dlc colour and I will send it to you, gold and silver chrome are not dlc so can be sent on there own so can do that for you as well if you send an FR to zegolfman.

I have a few standard cars your more than welcome to have:
BMW 120d '04
Corvette zr-1 (c4) '90
Ford focus RS '02
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Mazda eunos roadster v-special II (NA) '93
Pagani zonda c12s '00
Toyota altezza touring car

If you would like any of these, just send me a FR on PSN and let me know which ones to send :)

I just grabbed the Audi Rs4 this weekend. Really nice dark green color. I have a thing for sleepers. Grocery getters that can pull the snot out of your nose :-)

If I could just get the Damn Airtrek to turn. I can handle understeer but driving the Airtrek it feels like I'm trying to stop and turn WITH the family camper still attached !!

I'll add you to friends when I get home from work tonight

Paul

If you bought DLC paints you can go to the store and download them again the only reason you cant transfer the data from an old machine to a new one is if you are using a different name, addy or logon.

Name any car and any dlc colour and I will send it to you, gold and silver chrome are not dlc so can be sent on there own so can do that for you as well if you send an FR to zegolfman.

Do you have the Mazda SUV one? If you do, I would like one in chrome red if possible :)

I have a few standard cars your more than welcome to have:
BMW 120d '04
Corvette zr-1 (c4) '90
Ford focus RS '02
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Mazda eunos roadster v-special II (NA) '93
Pagani zonda c12s '00
Toyota altezza touring car

If you would like any of these, just send me a FR on PSN and let me know which ones to send :)

FR sent.I would like the BMW 120d :)

Sorry, I will be out of town tomarow through Sunday, so ill send the cars as soon as possible, sorry. :guilty:

Hey what what are you after? I would list my cars but I have a 1000+ cars!

Hopefully I've got what you're looking for :)

I will take a look in your cars,when I'm done choosing, I will edit this post,ok? :)

No problem! :)

That's not a link to my garage its a link to the car mentioned I have every car in the game if you search that site and tell me what car it is I can send.

Back