Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Not sure if this has been mentioned here before but anyone else experiencing a ticking/clicking sounds coming from the G Pro? It sounded as though it was coming from the shaft of the wheel and not the base itself. As you hear the clicking sound the wheel is also moving with the sound. Is that a problem or is that normal? This is the second time I noticed this and I've only been using it for about an hour and a half. I noticed it started as soon as I turn off GT7.

@LOGI_Rich - Any feedback for me on the above?

Impossible to say without knowing the serial number but you definitely need to hook that up to a PC running G HUB and see if it prompts you for an update for the wheel.

Not sure if this has been mentioned here before but anyone else experiencing a ticking/clicking sounds coming from the G Pro? It sounded as though it was coming from the shaft of the wheel and not the base itself. As you hear the clicking sound the wheel is also moving with the sound. Is that a problem or is that normal? This is the second time I noticed this and I've only been using it for about an hour and a half. I noticed it started as soon as I turn off GT7.
I had this issue on my RMA wheel. It was making a ticking sound and the wheel could visibly be seen twitching with each tick sound. I had to get another RMA and my replacement wheel is now working with no audible ticking or visible twitch. You may need to contact Logitech support and get a RMA ticket

Hi All, new Pro wheel and Pedal owner here, in fact this is my first ever set of wheel and pedals.
I'm a little confused with regards to the Games and Applications menu, should I be fine tuning my settings on each game and then let the app auto detect the game and set the profile, also is there some logitech reccomended settings for each game listed somewhere as the default game profiles built in to the Logitech G Hub all seem to be identical.

1712951438613.png

Hi All, new Pro wheel and Pedal owner here, in fact this is my first ever set of wheel and pedals.
I'm a little confused with regards to the Games and Applications menu, should I be fine tuning my settings on each game and then let the app auto detect the game and set the profile, also is there some logitech reccomended settings for each game listed somewhere as the default game profiles built in to the Logitech G Hub all seem to be identical.

View attachment 1346028
Is this what you’re looking for?
https://support.logi.com/hc/en-ca/articles/8358055253271-In-Game-Settings-for-Pro-Wheels

View attachment 1346028
I dont really do much with g hub, but generally best practice is set the wheel base to the recommended settings that Tock sent ya per game. Then tweak in game settings to your liking. Keep in mind that changing wheelbase setttings while your game is open usually requires a restart of the game, like close and reopen for the settings to take effect properly.

Managed to hook up my PC to the TV finally.

USB cable is going to be short though. Back in the day I remember people having problems with USB extension cables?

What would you guys suggest in the 2.5-5m range? Do I need to look out for anything in particular or just get the cheapest thing.

Do I need to look out for anything in particular or just get the cheapest thing.
While the cheapest option might possibly work, it's best to look for an "Active Repeater" USB extension cable. They are a bit dearer but do help boost and maintain the signal over longer distances.

@EWJ- none whatsoever.

@Eegour that’s not normal behaviour. Changing settings on the wheel is a live process - as soon as you’ve changed it then it’s set.
So is it only gt7 that does that?. I can skip a step in all other games?. Or it’s just with wheel strength?. Or console only. Cuz when i used to mess around with tf settings on the wheel base in a game, i would lose tf all together until reloading. Then theres been multiple threads on here about gt7 assuming the wheelbase strength set point at load as 100% available, then if you change the torque on the wheelbase in game, the strength is now a % of the original setting from when turned on. Im so confused, where did i go wrong?, lol

Managed to hook up my PC to the TV finally.

USB cable is going to be short though. Back in the day I remember people having problems with USB extension cables?

What would you guys suggest in the 2.5-5m range? Do I need to look out for anything in particular or just get the cheapest thing.
I use a 3m extension, female to male usb-a, but its a pretty old one that i know was pretty good quality, like pre-bezos junk. Quality does matter in this case. Any longer and definitely a repeater cord would be better, still decent quality needed. But if you can get a single cord in the length you need that fits in the allotted spot in the base all the better.
It would be nice if Logitech had multiple length options available (maybe they do, i dunno), given the nature of the device and “proprietary”/ keyed micro usb socket. But it may take a little trial and error.

Oh it’s GT7 that you’re referring to. What I’ve said about GT7 setting the upper limit of torque and TF is correct so if you have the wheel at, say 25% TF Audio and you make a single digit adjustment then it will appear as if you’ve just immediately cut TF massively because it suddenly jumps to 24% of what the game has set. There’s no need to restart the game though - just increase TF Audio to 100% and you’ll then have what the game has set at startup. The same applies to torque.

The best thing to do is to set what you want in-game, leaving strength at 11Nm and TF Audio at 100 on the wheel. That way if you then do decide to make any adjustments on the wheel they won’t appear to be quite so drastic.

All other games are fine and don’t behave like this.

Hi.

Does anyone has any idea when Playstation/PC version of Pro Wheel will be again in stock in Europe? It has been out of stock for over three weeks now.

Back