Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Here are my current settings, they feel very consistent and fast at the moment.

FFB on Wheel: 10NM
Controller Vibration: 100
FFB in game Max Torque: 6
FFB in game sensitivity: 1
TF Audio: 30
FFB filter: 5
Dampner: off
Angle: 1080

As I said it feels very balanced, tested on Watkins Glenn Long version, in the Honda NSX GT4. Let's see if this remains the final setting 😉.

Last edited:
At wheel vibration strength at 150 the wheel is now vibrating (like almost a hum) all the time. Is.. that normal??

Max torque on wheel and in game
Tf audio 100
Ffb filter 8
Dampner 15 (is auto not recommended?)
yeah, I get that same 'buzziness' feel when I tried 150 this morning. Since I got the wheel, about two months ago I have started playing ACC in single player and it had that same feel. I dialed it back there and I dialled the vibration in GT7 down to about 120. Feels better to me. Also waiting for other reactions and some seat time to see if I might want to try adjusting other variables.

Here are my current settings, they feel very consistent and fast at the moment.

FFB on Wheel: 10NM
Controller Vibration: 150
FFB in game Max Torque: 6
FFB in game sensitivity: 10
TF Audio: 30
FFB filter: 5
Dampner: off
Angle: 1080

As I said it feels very balanced, tested on Watkins Glenn Long version, in the Honda NSX GT4. Let's see if this remains the final setting 😉.
I have crazy oscillations with FFB in game sensitivity: 5 with Damper: Off

With FFB in game sensitivity: 1, I have no oscillations with the same settings.

Do you have any oscillations with FFB in game sensitivity: 10?

Ich habe verrückte Schwingungen mit FFB im Spiel Empfindlichkeit: 5 mit Dämpfer: Aus

Mit FFB im Spiel Empfindlichkeit: 1, habe ich bei den gleichen Einstellungen keine Schwingungen.

Kommt es bei der Spielempfindlichkeit FFB zu Schwankungen: 10?
Let me Test this, give me a sec.

150 may be a touch much but you’ll find a bunch of people saying it’s not enough as well. As ever, set it to what feels right for you.

But I’ll stand fast (as I always have, you may note) that FFB Sensitivity should be set to 1 😀
I tried a couple of different settings, now at max torque 4, sensitivity 1 and damper off.

Still not the same as before the 1.49 patch though. The Trueforce was so much more immersive and detailed before. It’s like listening to music underwater now, it feels “dampened”.

Well at least it was fun while it lasted…

Last edited:
150 may be a touch much but you'll find a bunch of people saying it's not enough as well. As ever, set it to what feels right for you.

But I'll almost say (as I always have, you may note) that FFB Sensitivity should be set to 1 😀
Evening everyone,

My biggest worry was the Wheel settings changing completely after the update. Good and bad for me. I also run my setup with the Logitech PlaySeat Trophy. Tested with the Porsche 911 RSR GR.3.

Good: You can be so much more accurate while cornering with the FB Gains. I used to run the following:

In-game vibration: 100
Force Feedback Max Torque: 7
Force Feedback Sensitivity: 1

Strength
7Nm
TF Audio: 10
FFB Filters: 11
Dampener: 10

These settings felt perfect for me. While I lacked the exact accuracy in game the TrueForce Effect made everything up in terms of immersion and feel. When I logged on with the same settings everything felt numbed down. I'm now lacking the TrueForce Vibrations in the entire cockpit that would vibrate the chassis of the rig. I'm lacking the gear shifts which make me very sad as I really enjoyed those smaller touches.

After a small test tonight I settled on the following under your advice @LOGI_Rich

In-game vibration: 150
Force Feedback Max Torque: 6 (Reduced due to higher FFB Gain now coming through) Excellent improvement.
Force Feedback Sensitivity: 1 (No need to change this as Rich said)

Strength
9Nm (Seems a lovely balance feeling without like a workout)
TF Audio: 100 (Concerning I've had to bump this up to 100 to get the maximum (What feels like a faint 50% TrueForce feel from what I was getting before)
FFB Filters: 5 (Unsure where it feels happy with this tbh. I also noticed there is an Auo Option now? What do we think Rich about running on Auto?)
Dampener: 10 (10 Seems solid where it doesn't interfere too much)

Overall love the new FFB Feeling the wheel feels truly Sim like now with the New 1.49 Update. I can be more accurate.
Absolutely gutted that TrueForce has taken a significant nerf. It's there as Rich said. But to get somewhere near remote feeling as it was you have to max it out which just makes me sad and doesn't provide the exact feedback that I know and loved from this wheel over corners, kerbs, gear shifts and even down straights and feeling one with the car. It just feels a bit lifeless now when on straights in terms of TF/Audio.

More testing Saturday for GTWS but I'm a little bummed to be truthful. Hoping a patch can bring back TrueForce in its glory then the update would be perfectly matched with this wheel?

Looking forward to what settings you recommend Rich 🙏

Last edited:
Evening everyone,

My biggest worry was the Wheel settings changing completely after the update. Good and bad for me. I also run my setup with the Logitech PlaySeat Trophy. Tested with the Porsche 911 RSR GR.3.

Good: You can be so much more accurate while cornering with the FB Gains. I used to run the following:

In-game vibration: 100
Force Feedback Max Torque: 7
Force Feedback Sensitivity: 1

Strength
7Nm
TF Audio: 10
FFB Filters: 11
Dampener: 10

These settings felt perfect for me. While I lacked the exact accuracy in game the TrueForce Effect made everything up in terms of immersion and feel. When I logged on with the same settings everything felt numbed down. I'm now lacking the TrueForce Vibrations in the entire cockpit that would vibrate the chassis of the rig. I'm lacking the gear shifts which make me very sad as I really enjoyed those smaller touches.

After a small test tonight I settled on the following under your advice @LOGI_Rich

In-game vibration: 150
Force Feedback Max Torque: 6 (Reduced due to higher FFB Gain now coming through) Excellent improvement.
Force Feedback Sensitivity: 1 (No need to change this as Rich said)

Strength
9Nm (Seems a lovely balance feeling without like a workout)
TF Audio: 100 (Concerning I've had to bump this up to 100 to get the maximum (What feels like a faint 50% TrueForce feel from what I was getting before)
FFB Filters: 5 (Unsure where it feels happy with this tbh. I also noticed there is an Auo Option now? What do we think Rich about running on Auto?)
Dampener: 10 (10 Seems solid where it doesn't interfere too much)

Overall love the new FFB Feeling the wheel feels truly Sim like now with the New 1.49 Update. I can be more accurate.
Absolutely gutted that TrueForce has taken a significant nerf. It's there as Rich said. But to get somewhere near remote feeling as it was you have to max it out which just makes me sad and doesn't provide the exact feedback that I know and loved from this wheel over corners, kerbs, gear shifts and even down straights and feeling one with the car. It just feels a bit lifeless now when on straights in terms of TF/Audio.

More testing Saturday for GTWS but I'm a little bummed to be truthful. Hoping a patch can bring back TrueForce in its glory then the update would be perfectly matched with this wheel?

Looking forward to what settings you recommend Rich 🙏
Will definitely try these settings with my wheel tonight! Hoping they bring back the true Force soon

my pro wheel comes Monday and im seriously debating on returning it and just going with fanatec extreme. Ofcourse i get it after they ruin it with the update

my pro wheel comes Monday and im seriously debating on returning it and just going with fanatec extreme. Ofcourse i get it after they ruin it with the update
Nothing has been ruined. Having the full torque available in gt7 is a huge improvement. I do think the truforce doesn't feel quite right at 150 but it's still an amazing piece of hardware and imo better than anything fanatec has to offer.

To me personally, now we are more feeling the TF, rather than more hearing it, as it used to be, maybe that's why some does not like it.
Before at the recommended settings It was like truforce was an elegant translation of road surface, now at the new recommended setting it's loud and abrasive. It's certainly obvious but not elegant.

Before at the recommended settings It was like truforce was an elegant translation of road surface, now at the new recommended setting it's loud and abrasive. It's certainly obvious but not elegant.
Now, I'm using TF100 and I can't say it's loud, though at TF125 I don't like the feeling, a little bit too much for me.

So, if the new recommend is TF150 and it's too loud for you, and you don't like it, why don't you try lower it to about 125-100 or something in between?

Last edited:
Now, I'm using TF100 and I can't say it's loud, though at TF125 I don't like the feeling, a little bit too much for me.

So, if the new recommend is TF150 and it's too loud for you, and you don't like it, why don't you try lower it to about 125-100 or something in between?
I did try many settings including 125 and 100. There is a constant humming vibration at 150, even just sitting doing nothing. Best way I can explain it is... Lowering the value reduces that humming vibration until its gone and at that point it feels like nothing of the truforce effects are there at all.

I did some testing again today. And wow it is fantastic on GT7. Vibrations at 125. The feeling of trueforce is different than before, more subtitle and more detailed. I use a playseat trophy and the rig still vibrates however more “detailed” than before. More like a real car. I don’t miss the gear shift “clunk” much. If you use a decent headphone on aan decent volume (11) than you are totally immersed. I only use Gt7 in VR btw. Major improvement in this 1.49 update I would say.

I did some testing again today. And wow it is fantastic on GT7. Vibrations at 125. The feeling of trueforce is different than before, more subtitle and more detailed. I use a playseat trophy and the rig still vibrates however more “detailed” than before. More like a real car. I don’t miss the gear shift “clunk” much. If you use a decent headphone on aan decent volume (11) than you are totally immersed. I only use Gt7 in VR btw. Major improvement in this 1.49 update I would say.
There are some improvements but overall I miss the old trueforce output as it gave more feel in general.

Hopefully they release a patch were they give us the option to turn it back to previous levels as FFB is personal.

I personally miss the gearshift “clunk” and the “rawness” from going over kerbs/bumps. Also the feel on the straights is numb now.

I’m only playing in VR as well btw…

Last edited:
haven’t tried the update yet, but I’ve never been running the TF that high and I never relied on it to shake my rig - I have shakers for that. Just happy the full torque is back 😎

@Abelardor Max Torque value is definitely something you're going to want to play with, depending on which cars you're driving.

Gr.1 cars are now incredibly wobbly with centre oscillation in the wheel if you try and run at 10. Even at 5 you're still getting oscillation but it's at least manageable.
Gr.3... you can get away with it at 10 as it's definitely not as extreme as Gr.1.

As soon as you drop to anything non-Gr then 10 is fine, often with zero oscillations, and at that point you can also consider raising the FFB Sensitivity if you want to make the steering feel sharper.

@Pzynen I can't make any representation as to how quickly/if PD will respond to your feedback, I'm afraid.

How do you run the shakers on GT7?
As @morfei1 mentioned you need a pc (I use a cheap Lenovo laptop) and a program called Simhub. You hook up the PC and PS5 on the same network (wired connection if possible)

I use it to control both my wind sim and shakers in the seat. Will use it to control to puck transducers that’ll attach to the brake and throttle as well. That, along with VR, is going to me awesome. Not just give me a H-Pattern shifter and it’s on 😎

I use a buttkicker with my PS5 but without a PC / Simhub. The buttkicker input comes from my TV audio out (main audio is from the TV optical out to a headphone amp, so I can still use the TV's 3.5mm audio out to feed the buttkicker.) I know this method is less detailed and is less programmable for specific effects compared to using simhub, but it still gives me a great feeling.

I feel engine vibrations and kerb rumbles so it doesn't feel like I'm missing much, but can't do a direct comparison as I don't have a PC next to my PS5.

You could do the same with the dayton shakers and a cheap amp for a lot less expense.

Last edited:
I use a buttkicker with my PS5 but without a PC / Simhub. The buttkicker input comes from my TV audio out (main audio is from the TV optical out to a headphone amp, so I can still use the TV's 3.5mm audio out to feed the buttkicker.) I know this method is less detailed and is less programmable for specific effects compared to using simhub, but it still gives me a great feeling.

I feel engine vibrations and kerb rumbles so it doesn't feel like I'm missing much, but can't do a direct comparison as I don't have a PC next to my PS5.

You could do the same with the dayton shakers and a cheap amp for a lot less expense.

I prefer the Buttkicker driven by the game audio vs Simhub, but the ps5 doesn't run audio to hdmi and USB (headset) at the same time.

I’ll have to second this, I run the same thing and for anyone missing the gearshift thunk, this gives that and much more including road texture and kerb vibrations.

Probably the best immersion to money ratio in my mind.

I run audio from monitor to a beringer headphone amp, although that’s with wired headphones.

Running Turtle Beach headset via USB dongle means no audio output to anything else. Had to go the Simhub route, but GT7 doesn't include rumble strip effects in the telemetry, which is really odd.

Latest Posts

Back