Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Same, i watch him every week to get better, thanks!
Nice I've been with Mihael for like 4 years now...
Organized his 20k subscriber event a couple years ago. You should definitely do the rankings he's put together...he's got great stuff in store

The New Track Wheel arrived today and the Feeling of this wheel is absolutly stunning. FORCE feedback, Rotation, Trueforce, overall handling, everything feels more detailed. @LOGI_Rich thank you for your work.
What's the difference...I'm debating between the space x yolk and the wheel

Last edited:
What's the difference...I'm debating between the space x yolk and the wheel
Mine arrived today too. The added true force and feedback is likely the diameter and weight of the wheel since it’s smaller and lighter. The grips on it are large and conform beautifully to your hands though. I’m not sure if the new round wheel does that (I’d imagine not).

Edit: I’ve attached some photos to show what I mean. The round wheel I have I actually the D-shaped one that comes with the Pro wheel. I’m not sure if the round wheel is the same, but I assume it is.

Attachments

• IMG_6619.jpeg
    IMG_6619.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6620.jpeg
    IMG_6620.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The New Track Wheel arrived today and the Feeling of this wheel is absolutly stunning. FORCE feedback, Rotation, Trueforce, overall handling, everything feels more detailed. @LOGI_Rich thank you for your work.

I see very little NEED for myself to get one, but I will almost certainly buy the hub and wheels at some point, just because they do seem like cool additions and I'm sure I'll appreciate all these little details and it'll inject new enjoyment into the hobby. Will probably wait for Momo. Hopefully they're reasonably priced!

Good job, Logitech!

Now just make the freaking H shifter and take my money!

Last edited:
IMG_0417.jpeg
I should have done this months ago - my thumbs would have been so thankful. They are thankful anyway, but it will take some months before the “inside” of the thumb joints will feel normal again.
Yes, it looks horrible, but comfort has been improved 400%, so I am ok with it.
(It is self-adhesive frotté band probably meant for badminton rackets and things like that.)
And yes, wearing gloves would have been a solution to avoid the-stitches-from-hell, but I prefer bare hands and this anti-stitch solution.

View attachment 1391782I should have done this months ago - my thumbs would have been so thankful. They are thankful anyway, but it will take some months before the “inside” of the thumb joints will feel normal again.
Yes, it looks horrible, but comfort has been improved 400%, so I am ok with it.
(It is self-adhesive frotté band probably meant for badminton rackets and things like that.)
And yes, wearing gloves would have been a solution to avoid the-stitches-from-hell, but I prefer bare hands and this anti-stitch solution.
dissapointed-vikings.gif

:lol:

Now, being serious.. those stitches are "bad". I do wear gloves and my right thumb has a big callus now, that feels weird. This does look like it's much more comfortable.

@LOGI_Rich here in the UK there's a chunky price discrepancy between buying the ps wheel in one go (£1000), buying the wheel and base separately (£900) and a hub+wheel+base combo (£830).

Is there any difference between the first 2? And is the only thing you're losing to the last option the analogue paddles and the button labels? I've already got the pedals + adapter (as the g29 pedal potentiometers don't last forever), tempted by a wheel but want to make sure I don't end up with a choice that blocks me from something I want later..

Ok @LOGI_Rich I'll clarify more....as I am trying prepare for a series and it's persists.

Wheel acting perfectly....I kept controller off so only the wheel connected to the PS5...to avoid any potential USB etc related issue.

Then update lobby settings and the car is oversteering, wheel is slightly heavier but not as precise...mainly car oversteers and FFB is less nuanced. Pause...check wheel and it's gone back to 900 mode...if I try to change it to 1080 it keeps going back to 900.

When wheel is working right it defaults to 1080 and adjust when on track. When it defaults to 900 even when it adjust again on track it's not right.

When you say it adjusts on track, are you referring to the automatic change to 540? I tried the same car and the angle does bounce around between 1080 and 900 until you get on track . At the point I'm always seeing 540 and my wheel position always matches the wheel in game. Does GT7 even support 1080 degrees?

Really liking the 911 RSR 911 17.

On another note, received my new RS track rim. It's is completely exceeding my expectations. Compared to the D rim, I'm finding it more comfortable on the hands, especially where the thumbs contact the wheel. I don't have to grip it as tightly as the D rim. Performance wise it's making it easier to rotate quickly into hairpins and quick tight corners.

Back