Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,195 comments
Don't know if "My First GT" will have more shown today, but it crossed my mind that since it's likely to be a smaller scale game/demo, perhaps it could see Sophy A.I. replace the role of the normal A.I. across all gameplay for the first time.
That could be neat, if it happens.
It's confirmed to be on PS4 per the announcement blogpost, so Sophy is unlikely.

So let me get something straight...

If there's ANY new content at all featured in My First GT it'll have to included in an update to the main game, right?
blu1304-meme-2k-v3.jpg

Guy reeks of doomer energy if he does not consider Astrobot "a win".
It’s a win for SIE and fans of old-school platformers. For everyone else it’s just a bit sad that one of the best offerings on PS5 is nothing more than that. While Astro Bot seems like a great game, I feel like much of the hype stems from the fact that four years on PS5 generally lacks in non-remastered and well-integrated PS5 exclusive blockbusters. Astro Bot is a welcome exception with high production standards and nostalgic elements, but I wonder how much attention it would get if circumstances surrounding the current console generation were less dire.

How was the PS5 30th Anniversary edition a "so back" moment, though, considering disc drive being excluded from both Pro/Slim packages (only the cover is included) seem to be a complaint with them?
Because the reception to the anniversary editions has been overwhelmingly positive.

Anyway. It’s a joke. Let’s move on from this.

Gran Turismo 7, latest news and discussion. Let’s go.

Back