Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 4,566 comments
For the Eiger Nordwand – World Rally Challenge Gr.B event, would the Celica and Subaru cars from the Legends dealership be a good choice or should I stick to one of the Group B Spec GT cars?
I tried the Celica stock (normal difficulty) and I couldn't overtake a single car the whole race. Maybe it would do better with some upgrades. I didn't try. In any case, I wouldn't recommend it there. It was an easy win for me in the Mustang, though.

You think I'm going to do this nightmare again? You fool...
Believe it or not, I'm doing this all day long. Trying to get an ideal race with your 700 PP monster N2O WRX which actually is too fast and powerful for such a short and narrow track. In my book ideal would be a runtime sub 13:10 while being perfectly clean.
I failed to now ... and I think I'll soon lose my mind. :lol:

Nah mate, I think the most of it should remain private. Sry. What I can tell you is that my kids are responsible, that it's got nothing to do with sex and that it's more about sounding funny than hinting at speed in any way. :lol:
Oh, and JOE is an abbreviation of my IRL first name.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I'm doing this all day long. Trying to get an ideal race with your 700 PP monster N2O WRX which actually is too fast and powerful for such a short and narrow track. In my book ideal would be a runtime sub 13:10 while being perfectly clean.
I failed to now ... and I think I'll soon lose my mind. :lol:
I didn't !

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240924183647.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240924181329.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240924181343.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240924190314.jpg

S. Hahn was watching in awe :lol: :

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240924190403.jpg

What a day at Kleine Scheidegg.

Back