What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 6,167 comments
so hopefully I'll have half a chance against other players!
PVP doesnt use the character and weapon levels so you are not any weaker than the other players, you just unlock different weapons at certian points to adjust your selection towards your playstale (or map).

Also what many dont seem to remember is to parry in PVP.

PVP doesnt use the character and weapon levels so you are not any weaker than the other players, you just unlock different weapons at certian points to adjust your selection towards your playstale (or map).

Also what many dont seem to remember is to parry in PVP.
Ah, thanks for that: I presumed the progress was carried over. That sounds better for balanced games? Was hoping I could get one game with an advantage though so I have a chance of getting the five sequential kill trophy! :lol:

Currently playing GTA3, this game was a game changer for me in its day and going back to it makes all the memories come back.

The missions and shooting mechanics have certainly aged but driving around liberty city listening to msx fm still doesn't not get old.

Test Drive Unlimited 2

After the disaster that was Solar Crown for me, I decided I wanted to go back and play this one again. I used to have it on the PS3, but since mine is pretty much just a brick now, I had to get the game for PC.

It's apparently considered to be abandonware now that support for the game no longer exists and the servers have shut down. However, there are fan run servers to make it possible to play TDU2 online again, though I do not like how there are 2 or 3 different fan servers, this fragments an already low population of players.

I honestly can't help but feel sad or melancholic while playing through TDU2 again. Even though I've been playing with mods and a car pack, it just doesn't fill the void of remembering how TDU2 was at its peak. The players in the fan servers are usually so distant apart and they generally never have multiplayer races or co-op challenges going on.

I kinda also got the realisation that even if TDU2 were to get a massive car pack like TDU Platinum, it would still be not as good as TDU, mostly because the NPCs in the races are not randomized like in TDU, meaning there is far less variance in the grid and the cars I would be seeing being used. Plus, TDU2 has a few car classes that have no race events for them, and mods keep adding cars to those classes that are never used. I'm not a fan of this because I like Ibiza more than Oahu, I would prefer if TDU2 could surpass TDU, but I guess it can't.

I'm not playing much at the moment, so little in fact that I managed to forget I was playing No Man's Sky (just checked the thread, also forgot about Ace Combat 7 somehow) and instead picked up Hypnospace Outlaw - finally managed to stop confusing its title with Quadrilateral Cowboy, too.

I don't really get it, I have to say, as in what I'm supposed to do; I get reporting content but I don't understand flagging accounts nor how I'm supposed to not brute force my investigations, like I just did maybe the fourth case where someone has uploaded shock content and it came with a note hinting there's a way to use detective work to find out where it had been uploaded, but I absolutely missed it and ended up just looking at every page until I found it all.

I also picked up a bunch of malware and viruses at one point and didn't find the solutions to them for some time, it genuinely almost made me quit the game. Apparently I don't have much patience right now.

Last edited:
man, Fallout 4 is at times a very frustrating game.

Some of the quest designs are so questionable and really makes me wonder who approved all this crap.

Last edited:
man, Fallout 4 is at times a very frustrating game.

Some of the quest designs are so questionable and really makes me wonder who approved all this crap.
Ironically they spent so much time patching their ancient game engine to keep it relevant that they ran out of money and time to bring the gameplay into the modern age... Not that I'd know anything about that, most of my time with Fallout 4 was spent playing with automated factories for my settlements because a game-breaking bug stopped my progress in the main quest.

Pick sniper and hope your team is better 😜
Went heavy and managed to get my five kills whilst defending a point!

PvP in Space Marine 2 is pretty basic, but rather enjoying the simplicity of it. Started running through the Operations again in increasing difficulty, think that is where most of my time with the game will be going now.

Also re-installed Modern Warfare at the weekend. I previously gave up on it, as I was getting annoyed with the increasing installation size and, more importantly, every time Warzone updated I was losing my MW campaign and multiplayer save progress.

It is still quite a chunky installation, but it seems to have retained a portion of my multiplayer progress, so I intend to dip into that (and replay the campaign again) during the next few weeks.

Playing a bit of Starfield in preparation for the DLC next week. I know many people consider the game to be boring but I very much enjoy it and I'm excited to explore the new content.

Also working on 100% completion of Astro Bot.

Well that sucks. What bug is it?
It's been years but basically an NPC stopped pathing and wouldn't go to the place they needed to go, they just stood around like a lemon. Rather than work out how to fix it with the console I just installed some mods and built factories.

I'm about to board the SES Fist of Selfless Service and spread some democracy in Helldivers 2, I keeps seeing the updates are good.

Anybody playing Frostpunk 2? I'm super interested in checking that out.

Last edited:
Back