Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Same, i watch him every week to get better, thanks!
Nice I've been with Mihael for like 4 years now...
Organized his 20k subscriber event a couple years ago. You should definitely do the rankings he's put together...he's got great stuff in store

The New Track Wheel arrived today and the Feeling of this wheel is absolutly stunning. FORCE feedback, Rotation, Trueforce, overall handling, everything feels more detailed. @LOGI_Rich thank you for your work.
What's the difference...I'm debating between the space x yolk and the wheel

Last edited:
What's the difference...I'm debating between the space x yolk and the wheel
Mine arrived today too. The added true force and feedback is likely the diameter and weight of the wheel since it’s smaller and lighter. The grips on it are large and conform beautifully to your hands though. I’m not sure if the new round wheel does that (I’d imagine not).

Edit: I’ve attached some photos to show what I mean. The round wheel I have I actually the D-shaped one that comes with the Pro wheel. I’m not sure if the round wheel is the same, but I assume it is.

Attachments

• IMG_6619.jpeg
    IMG_6619.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6620.jpeg
    IMG_6620.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The New Track Wheel arrived today and the Feeling of this wheel is absolutly stunning. FORCE feedback, Rotation, Trueforce, overall handling, everything feels more detailed. @LOGI_Rich thank you for your work.

I see very little NEED for myself to get one, but I will almost certainly buy the hub and wheels at some point, just because they do seem like cool additions and I'm sure I'll appreciate all these little details and it'll inject new enjoyment into the hobby. Will probably wait for Momo. Hopefully they're reasonably priced!

Good job, Logitech!

Now just make the freaking H shifter and take my money!

Last edited:
IMG_0417.jpeg
I should have done this months ago - my thumbs would have been so thankful. They are thankful anyway, but it will take some months before the “inside” of the thumb joints will feel normal again.
Yes, it looks horrible, but comfort has been improved 400%, so I am ok with it.
(It is self-adhesive frotté band probably meant for badminton rackets and things like that.)
And yes, wearing gloves would have been a solution to avoid the-stitches-from-hell, but I prefer bare hands and this anti-stitch solution.

View attachment 1391782I should have done this months ago - my thumbs would have been so thankful. They are thankful anyway, but it will take some months before the “inside” of the thumb joints will feel normal again.
Yes, it looks horrible, but comfort has been improved 400%, so I am ok with it.
(It is self-adhesive frotté band probably meant for badminton rackets and things like that.)
And yes, wearing gloves would have been a solution to avoid the-stitches-from-hell, but I prefer bare hands and this anti-stitch solution.
dissapointed-vikings.gif

:lol:

Now, being serious.. those stitches are "bad". I do wear gloves and my right thumb has a big callus now, that feels weird. This does look like it's much more comfortable.

@LOGI_Rich here in the UK there's a chunky price discrepancy between buying the ps wheel in one go (£1000), buying the wheel and base separately (£900) and a hub+wheel+base combo (£830).

Is there any difference between the first 2? And is the only thing you're losing to the last option the analogue paddles and the button labels? I've already got the pedals + adapter (as the g29 pedal potentiometers don't last forever), tempted by a wheel but want to make sure I don't end up with a choice that blocks me from something I want later..

Ok @LOGI_Rich I'll clarify more....as I am trying prepare for a series and it's persists.

Wheel acting perfectly....I kept controller off so only the wheel connected to the PS5...to avoid any potential USB etc related issue.

Then update lobby settings and the car is oversteering, wheel is slightly heavier but not as precise...mainly car oversteers and FFB is less nuanced. Pause...check wheel and it's gone back to 900 mode...if I try to change it to 1080 it keeps going back to 900.

When wheel is working right it defaults to 1080 and adjust when on track. When it defaults to 900 even when it adjust again on track it's not right.

When you say it adjusts on track, are you referring to the automatic change to 540? I tried the same car and the angle does bounce around between 1080 and 900 until you get on track . At the point I'm always seeing 540 and my wheel position always matches the wheel in game. Does GT7 even support 1080 degrees?

Really liking the 911 RSR 911 17.

On another note, received my new RS track rim. It's completely exceeding my expectations. Compared to the D rim, I'm finding it more comfortable on the hands, especially where the thumbs contact the wheel. I don't have to grip it as tightly as the D rim. Performance wise it's making it easier to rotate quickly into hairpins and quick tight corners.

Last edited:
@5lab the only difference between the first two is that you won’t have PlayStation button labels on the standalone Pro Wheel - same situation as getting the Wheel Hub.

As long as you’re getting the PS base then that covers you to ensure you can play on PlayStation. It’s then up to you whether you want to add Xbox compatibility by getting the Xbox Wheel Hub. If Xbox isn’t something you need then it’s a choice of the PC Pro Wheel or RS Wheel Hub.

As a precaution, I also ordered the QR adapter, even if I only use the Playstation. My question is, there is the possibility, for example, to connect an Ascher steering wheel to the steering wheel base via the QR adapter and then to operate it on the Playstation via the Sim Hub.

When you say it adjusts on track, are you referring to the automatic change to 540? I tried the same car and the angle does bounce around between 1080 and 900 until you get on track . At the point I'm always seeing 540 and my wheel position always matches the wheel in game. Does GT7 even support 1080 degrees?

On another note, received my new RS track rim. It's completely exceeding my expectations. Compared to the D rim, I'm finding it more comfortable on the hands, especially where the thumbs contact the wheel. I don't have to grip it as tightly as the D rim. Performance wise it's making it easier to rotate quickly into hairpins and quick tight corners.
Yes. So for example I have a lobby open right now... Ran about 10 laps on my own Porsche GT3 soft tires... So 10 laps all within a few tenths of each other more or less.

I left track to chat for a second... Staying with the lobby... But anytime now that I enter the angle changes from 1080 to 900.... This will keep happening like if I x out stay in the lobby but I'm out of the entry it goes back to 1080 if I enter it goes back to 900.

Only once this starts happening even though it does adjust again when you get in the car to 540... The steering on the car is different as well as the force feedback. It's like the steering angle between the wheel and the car are no longer 1-1.

If anyone else is experiencing this please let me know.

Attachments

• 20240924_185438.jpg
    20240924_185438.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240924_185444.jpg
    20240924_185444.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1

Attachments

• 20240924_185438.jpg
    20240924_185438.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240924_185444.jpg
    20240924_185444.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240924_185448.jpg
    20240924_185448.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
I am also seeing the change from 1080 to 900 depending on if I enter the pit vs sitting in the main lobby. Once I enter the track, the angle changes to 540 and the steering wheel in game always matches my wheel. Unfortunately I'm unable to feel a difference in the amount of steering input I use or ffb. I wish I could help.

The switching between 1080 to 900 and to the final angle once on track appears to happen with every car I tested.

I am also seeing the change from 1080 to 900 depending on if I enter the pit vs sitting in the main lobby. Once I enter the track, the angle changes to 540 and the steering wheel in game always matches my wheel. Unfortunately I'm unable to feel a difference in the amount of steering input I use or ffb. I wish I could help.

The switching between 1080 to 900 and to the final angle once on track appears to happen with every car I tested.
Got it thank you. Yeah it's weird...but my times are different and I've run a lot of the same laps so I don't think it's in my head...at least the angle changing is consistent for you as well.

@Tommy moon
You have to try the new RS track wheel and hub, especially if you're more into race cars like gr 3 and gr 2. It's a completely different feeling in hand grip, position and comfort along with being so much easier to apply more steering angle for hairpins and quick corners.

Edit: I've always struggled with turning the wheel enough for tight turns and hairpins; just never comfortable with hand positions and twisting my arms, if that makes sense. I'm finding it much easier and natural to do with the track wheel.

Last edited:
@LOGI_Rich I have a parameter request for the FW:

I'm used to lower DoR settings after 20 years on a Driving Force™ wheel. I think that one's 180º.

For GT7 I have to adjust the DoR on the wheelbase after starting a race in order for it to stick (I can live with anything in the range of 180º -> 480º). If I back out and restart, GT sends the default value for the car I'm in (I'm assuming) meaning that I have to pause and adjust it again.

A single parameter can solve this issue:
Ignore Game DoR Updates (toggle on or off).
Turning it on will guarantee the people can set their DoR to what suits them and be done with it.
People who don't care can simply ignore the parameter 'cause the feature would be "opt in".

I cannot tell you how over the constant adjustments I am and apart from that it feels "wrong" on an expensive setup when I see streamers and whatnot making single adjustments and driving for hours (Fanatec users amongst them IIRC).

I've been meaning to ask / suggest this for over a year now and that's on me; I tend to put up with annoyances in life 'til I hit breaking point, which is where I am 'round about now. :lol:

Thanks mate!

PS
I realise of course that the parameter updates are beyond your control but something that isn't is the hopefully-viable ability to block / ignore them.

Last edited:
Back