Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

The main problem was that before 1.49, GT7 felt like a dead horse and only TF made the driving experience a little bit better, but still the driving experience was ..... compering it to titles like AC, rf2, R3E (old titles without TF) also ASM2, ACC, dirt 2.0 (titles with TF)

Could the TF be even better in GT7.... probably. Maybe, currently the team is working on it.

We had the wheel nerfed for more than 1 year, and it was way worse than what it's now from my POV.

Happy simracing! ✌️

Last edited:
I removed the front legs from the wheel base. Mounts up perfectly now on the TR8 Pro. Considering trying to turn plate backwards to slightly lower the wheel. Or might have someone fabricate a different mount.
I was thinking about 3d printing a base that was maybe 2-3 inches deep that was form fitting...so the base goes in snug and then could drill into any plate without even having to drill directly into the unit. This way you could use more robust or even just more fastening points.

I thought about removing the front legs but I was worried it would void my warranty.

I don't belive Drivehub can have any effect on steering angle.
So I connected back to ghub last night. What was interesting is it did the same thing in Ghub.... So for example.... I'd go to profile one and immediately on g-hub the steering angle without me doing anything would jump from 1080 to 900.

It would do this exactly the same as I went down through each profile. I then reset the angle to 1080 and refreshed each profile to default settings.

Before you say, it I know these settings aren't supposed to carry over to console.

When I went back to console all the default settings were intact... But the wheel angle clicked back to 900 same way.

Does this help shed any light?

Anyone experience complete loss of throttle?

I'll have it at 100% and then suddenly it dies. Releasing and reapplying the throttle fixes it.

This has never happened before but after last night's update it's there now. Happened 3 or 4 times in 2 hours.

So I connected back to ghub last night. What was interesting is it did the same thing in Ghub.... So for example.... I'd go to profile one and immediately on g-hub the steering angle without me doing anything would jump from 1080 to 900.
Did it stay at 900 or did it go back to 1080? What was the value set on the wheel for that profile before you reset everything? 900 or 1080?
Before you say, it I know these settings aren't supposed to carry over to console.
Except that's exactly what does happen - they're onboard profiles, stored in the wheel's memory. But then the games on PS still have the ability to set the angle themselves anyway.

@Monkey Man does it do it in other titles than GT7?

Anyone experience complete loss of throttle?

I'll have it at 100% and then suddenly it dies. Releasing and reapplying the throttle fixes it.

This has never happened before but after last night's update it's there now. Happened 3 or 4 times in 2 hours.
Yes, it happened to me as well with the G Pro and the new update of GT7 yesterday. (Did not try ACC or anything else). But i could only experienced it in one race. (Porsche 918 on Catalunya). All other combination were fine.

Yes, it happened to me as well with the G Pro and the new update of GT7 yesterday. (Did not try ACC or anything else). But i could only experienced it in one race. (Porsche 918 on Catalunya). All other combination were fine.
Thank you so much mate.

My hope of course is that it's a software glitch introduced by the update and not a hardware problem...

@Monkey Man does it do it in other titles than GT7?
Hey Brother Rich; thank you for staying on this mate.

No, but I don't have many titles, just:
ACC
EA WRC
GT7
Formula 1 2023 (only driven for 10 minutes).

I've seen streamers set their preferred DoR's in GT7 on Fanatec wheel bases and I've never seen or heard of their settings' being updated by GT. Kinda rubs salt into the wound. :lol:

Back