Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

I'm very happy with the wheel so far. Logitech nailed the quality. It feels well made and looks great. Now I'm excited for the Momo collaboration wheels.

Attachments

• 20240921_214008.jpg
    20240921_214008.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 1
@LOGI_Rich when i first saw the wheels i was a bit disapointed, now after using the rs track wheel for a week i just wanted to say i love it and you guys did a great job!
Still waiting for my shifter/handbrake as it wil be released the 30th in the Netherlands.

Looking forward to the future and what kind of wheels you will release (hoping for a F1 and GT3 replica wheel)

Until than i will enjoy my new wheel and shifter and keep my finger crossed for 2025.

Again great job!!!

It's only had 126 views so not many have seen it, therefore I'll pop this video here.

It's nothing new as such, but you get to see Rich telling everyone about the new additions. And the chair looks comfortable.

The other brands should take Logitechs Customer Service as the benchmark.
I wouldnt buy (and I didnt) such an expensive thing like a DD setup if the brand doesnt have a reliable support behind.

Long story short, I made the jump from my old trusty G923 (I already had the pro pedals with the adapter) to the PRO Wheel (DD base + RS HUB + RS round wheel).
I dont know if the product is better or worse than its direct comptetitors (never tried a DD wheel), but I do know that I can trust in the brands reliability and that if the time comes and something goes wrong (lets hope no :lol:) Im confident enough that theres someone in the other side of the line to give help.

So, the work of guys like Rich sells products and it should be pretty obvious.
However (in the sim racing market at least) it seems that it is not that obvious.

Now its time to lurk through the pages of this forum to understand the basics of the base setup and how each thing affects the FFB on GT7.

I'm sincerely glad that these new accessories exist. I know I've been vocal about my lack of complete excitement, but that's neither here nor there.

Logitech has to start somewhere, and I only hope this is just the beginning of a deluge of accessories to a large ecosystem.

That said, I'll eagerly await the launch of the Momo round rim because I prefer my round wheels to be 320-330mm in diameter, and I don't need clutch paddles for the normal cars.

Edit: spelling correction

Last edited:
Back