Logitech G Reveals New “Racing Series” Line and Momo Partnership for Pro Direct Drive Base

• Thread starter Famine
  • 10 comments
Not much use to me, but in the UK there's a 20% drop in the cost of the pc only wheel.

Shame the shifter hasn't got an h pattern mode, I'll stick with my old one

As an only PlayStation and GT7 player it’s a bit disappointing. I wished a H Shifter and more real looking racing wheels like a GT3 style wheel (less looking gaming wheels) for all platforms. Handbrake might be cool but I doubt that the most of us are drifting. I’ve been waiting for this event to decide whether to stay with logi or go with Fanatec. It’s going to be an easy one for me now ghat Fanatec seems to be back in the business financial wise. Logitech needs to loose that “still a gaming tool” vibe. We want more hardcore and real looking hardware.

If the new handbrake/sequential-shifter a G-series product, does that mean there's going to be a Pro-series shifter/handbrake in the future?

Last edited:
The xbox compatible hub has a lot of potential, but the xbox and other buttons placement/cutout is bad and you can't use third party rims (for example turn racing r320) with it (the rim has to fit the indentation of the hub)

For anyone with 50 minutes I recommend Boosted Media's review.

I'm in the Fanatec ecosystem so no interest other than professional curiosity, but these new Logitech offerings look rather decent.

PC players will definitely want to check out the universal Quick Release, and combine it with their USB-powered wheel of choice.

That'll give you the "F1 wheel with dashboard" experience Logitech currently don't offer, if you have the G Pro base.

Genuine question against the new shifter. Watching the Boosted Media review and the stacking 2 of them with the desk clamp. With the Playseat Evolution wondering if it would be possible to do the same by fitting the new Seq/Handbrake to the Playseat rig extension and stick the drive force H shifter stacked above on the desk clamp?

I get the hate against the drive force shifter but using the mod to shorten the spring internally I think it’s good enough in VR to still enjoy. What I’m surprised no one else has commented on is the button noise from the new hubs when tru force is set to 100. Sounds like a nuisance.

Back